• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Coming to Florida??

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
Gator Rips Off Part of Fla. Woman's Arm

ENGLEWOOD, Fla. (AP) - A 70-year-old woman was in fair condition Monday after an alligator ripped off part of her arm as she trimmed brush outside her condo, officials said.

The 8-foot 3-inch alligator latched on to Helena Couto's arm just below the elbow Sunday and tried to drag her into a nearby pond, said Gary Morse, a spokesman for the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.

She was saved by a resident who managed to pull her away, More said.

"A neighbor came to the rescue and had her by the legs," he said.

A deputy shot and killed the alligator.

Wildlife commission officials cut into the alligator and retrieved the arm, which was then flown to Tampa General Hospital where Couto was awaiting surgery to reattach it, Charlotte County spokesman Robert Carpenter said.

Hospital spokeswoman Ellen Fiss wouldn't say Monday whether the surgery was successful.

note to self... withdraw application to UF...

Aww that is a shame they killed the gator. It's such a sad story. That stupid lady shouldn't have been trying to floss that gators teeth in the 1st place. Plus,, How the HELL didn't she see an 8 ft gator right in front of her? Dumb azz. being an old lady,, she probably thought it was a dog and tried to pet it.

Originally posted by Titanya
Note to Crono: do that and u will get no more sex :whip:
You can't cut him off......you don't even know where he's getting it. :p

Originally posted by irontime
You can't cut him off......you don't even know where he's getting it. :p

:lol: Your right... youre a much bigger suplier than I am :nana:

Originally posted by Titanya
:lol: Your right... youre a much bigger suplier than I am :nana:
Ooooooooow!!!!
IT,TITanya has got your number!!!!
Good one!!!:thumb:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ohhh, so it's gonna be like that now. Alright, I can deal with that.
......just let me think of a come back to that one and I'll get back to ya :p

AHAHAHAHa that's why I love her!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Crono1000
AHAHAHAHa that's why I love her!
:scratch: you love her because she said you have sex with me :confused: Ya, I couldn't imagine NOT loving that :rolleyes:

I was referring to her spunk cumbubble

:scratch: She blows spunk???? :O Damn, does it get in your eye? :laugh:

a terribly fitting question from someone who has so much experience with ejaculatory substances landing in ones eye...

:shrug: Not my fault if I turn the ladies on so much. :eyebrow:

haha! why do u set yourself up so easily? i would respond but its getting kinda late and a response at this hour would set forth another long chain of insults and responses that i simply do not have time to engage in today... perhaps tomorrow. Goodnight!

Ya I know what you mean, I've still got to fix the stepper machine and I'm pissing around on here because of the little feud we've been having. It was kinda fun though :lol: Alright then Truce til tomorrow? G'night :attitude:

Originally posted by david
Gator Rips Off Part of Fla. Woman's Arm

ENGLEWOOD, Fla. (AP) - A 70-year-old woman was in fair condition Monday after an alligator ripped off part of her arm as she trimmed brush outside her condo, officials said.

The 8-foot 3-inch alligator latched on to Helena Couto's arm just below the elbow Sunday and tried to drag her into a nearby pond, said Gary Morse, a spokesman for the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.

She was saved by a resident who managed to pull her away, More said.

"A neighbor came to the rescue and had her by the legs," he said.

A deputy shot and killed the alligator.

Wildlife commission officials cut into the alligator and retrieved the arm, which was then flown to Tampa General Hospital where Couto was awaiting surgery to reattach it, Charlotte County spokesman Robert Carpenter said.

Hospital spokeswoman Ellen Fiss wouldn't say Monday whether the surgery was successful.

After reading about this on Foxnews. Me and a freind here at work looked at each other and say "she's been feeding it" I think that either her or someone around there had to have been feeding the gator.

I have been around many, and have caught a six footer by hand, and these things get out of the way if at all possible.

Back