PDA

View Full Version : World record delivery - WOW!

forwardhk
02-09-2012, 06:45 PM
What can I say other than I have finally found a company in the business of really going above and beyond my expectations! In every-day business it's difficult but in this buiness I have never and I repeat never been impressed - until now!

Ordered and paid the same day - funds picked up the next and shipped on that day! Received order in full in six days!!!! Just can't say enough, not only on shipping but professionalism, products selection....

Have used a number of companies and a number from IM sponsors but none that didn't make me feel that I was dealing with a scumbag somewhere! Really wish EA all the best! To be honest I don't understand why there's not more chatter on here about them - just amazing!

Got to place another order!!!

DEE151
02-09-2012, 07:54 PM
sweet bro, I live in the US and i have gotten my gear in just a few days as well. I was very surprised wen this happen since it comes from a different country.

chucky1
02-09-2012, 08:19 PM
shhhhh lets keep EA to our self, :D Iv got three orders come through in the last two months 3 for 3 ea's the sh*t :winkfinger: and I live in ca

theboneman
02-10-2012, 03:43 AM
shhhhh lets keep EA to our self, :D Iv got three orders come through in the last two months 3 for 3 ea's the sh*t :winkfinger: and I live in ca

exactly what chucky said.. screw everyone else, haha, no but serious they are awesome and i wont need anyone else anymore. i only use Q VOLT to because of the same reasons, fast, good and damm cheap. hey chuck, my fith order came with 5 free normas, they really know how to conduct buissness. i dont know either why this forum isnt jumping with excitement over the damm ta;s, thats dom----- ta's, happy shopping boys,

JR.
02-10-2012, 05:30 AM
Good looking out!!!:winkfinger: