PDA

View Full Version : Hcg real?

wildjess
02-10-2012, 12:20 PM
I JUST GOT AN ORDER OF 5000IU OF HCG FROM ONLINE I TESTED IT TODAY ON A STICK PREGO TEST AND IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE? I EMAILED THE GUY HERES WHAT HE SAID

"Really, it's genuine pregnyl, how about the list of 2,000 customers that used it this year. "

DID I DO THE RIGHT KIND OF PREGO TEST ON IT? OR IS IT JUST BUNK?

I NEED SUM ADVISE:geewhiz:

njc
02-10-2012, 01:55 PM
He's gonna give you a list of customers??!! What???

Calves of Steel
02-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Make sure you spray enough liquid on to the dipstick. I had the same issue before, reconstituted 5000iu in 1mL, sprayed it on a dipstick and it didn't even rise up all the way. Sprayed another 5 ml of plain water on to it and it rose up and came positive. They tell women to hold the dipstick in their urine stream for 6 seconds!

GreenOx
02-10-2012, 02:26 PM
I JUST GOT AN ORDER OF 5000IU OF HCG FROM ONLINE I TESTED IT TODAY ON A STICK PREGO TEST AND IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE? I EMAILED THE GUY HERES WHAT HE SAID

"Really, it's genuine pregnyl, how about the list of 2,000 customers that used it this year. "

DID I DO THE RIGHT KIND OF PREGO TEST ON IT? OR IS IT JUST BUNK?

I NEED SUM ADVISE:geewhiz:

The cheaper the test stick the more product you need to dump on it.

wildjess
02-10-2012, 07:04 PM
okay thnx guys ,i tested it with one of those 10$ tests from cvs i squirted 1ml into a cup and it then put the stick in it ,maybe it wasnt enough,its from
melanotanpeptide.com the guy just emailed me saying

Oh yeah, we sell it to literally hundreds of clients each month. Not once have we ever been questioned on it.
The only problem we've been asked about is it stinging when injected. We are on several bb boards and not once have we had an
issue. We take service and our products very seriously.

I'm testing a sample in an hour, I'll give you a shout when it's tested.

maybe its legit but ive never seen them on any boards tho