• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need help want to home brew

Chrisotpherm

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am on my way in beginning a new quest of home brewing. I really need some help and if some one could pm who is willing to mentor me I would greatly appreciate it!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

I appreciate all who responded!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

There is a lengthy homebrew thread. Its a sticky.
Everything you could want to know has already been asked 20 times in that thread.
Also you could post there and likely get a quicker response.

There is a lengthy homebrew thread. Its a sticky.
Everything you could want to know has already been asked 20 times in that thread.
Also you could post there and likely get a quicker response.

I appreciate branded. You guys know how grateful I am and all the hard work everyone puts in to helping the newer folks learn. Thank you all. Branded I sent you a pm.

Why argue in a cyber world, just get over it and laugh.
Chris

good luck bud. start with test enanthane. try 20-30ml at first so you're not wasting your goods.

let us know if we can help

good luck bud. start with test enanthane. try 20-30ml at first so you're not wasting your goods.

let us know if we can help

Thanks guys. I will follow everyone's advice. One body and money doesn't grow on trees. Lol.

Why argue in a cyber world, just get over it and laugh.
Chris

Yes, read that homebrew thread in this forum...it's the "bible" on homebrewing :thumb:

Back