• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How bad really is suger as in Candy?

fearx24

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im on a strict training program and eating lots of protein if I can. But anyway everyone is always talking how bad suger is and I was just curious if anyone could demonstrate the amount of suger a day is really bad, for example say someone ate gummi bears (240 cals) or something like that everyday but that was the only bad snack, is that really going to hurt that much or what. Also if they had that snack and always burned at least 500 more calories than they ate that day is that suger going to be able to put on more fat than you burned working out for say an hour. I know that it would be healthier eating fruit or something else, but I just want to know if it really will hurt anything.

Thanks

Originally posted by fearx24
Im on a strict training program and eating lots of protein if I can. But anyway everyone is always talking how bad suger is and I was just curious if anyone could demonstrate the amount of suger a day is really bad, for example say someone ate gummi bears (240 cals) or something like that everyday but that was the only bad snack, is that really going to hurt that much or what. Also if they had that snack and always burned at least 500 more calories than they ate that day is that suger going to be able to put on more fat than you burned working out for say an hour. I know that it would be healthier eating fruit or something else, but I just want to know if it really will hurt anything.

Thanks

If you are trying to lose a lot of fat I would skip any desserts or junk food. If you are not concerned with the fat loss then I would say a moderate cheat food will be ok.

If you eat less than you burn you will lose WEIGHT, no guarantee it will be fat, simple sugars store as fat very quickly so you may not notice it but you are basically working hard and burning the sugar than actually getting into the stored body fat. So the sugars may not store more fat on you, but you won't be tapping into the stored fat either.

Excellent reply just what I was looking for, I was just curious so when Im not in a stage of trying to burn fat, if a suger snack once in a while is really going to hurt me. would you happen to know roughly how long before it begins to get stored as fat. I notice you said very quickly, Like right after you eat it it starts to get turned into fat. Say you eat it at noon then sit around for a couple hours and go workout for an hour or two. is that going to burn it or will it be stored fat by then and have to burn it that way. not sure if I explained that right but you get the idea.

sorry I don't remember off hand. I will try to find it somewhere.

It will only get stored as fat if it pushes your daily calories into surplus - and even then, if it's only one day it probably won't actually get stored as fat, but it may prevent you from buring fat.

You should be more concerned with the sugar cravings it'll give you, especially if you're cutting.

They is nasty.

When on a Cut?

How many mg sodium should I take in at most during the day. Or what is the daily recommended amount. like 2400

Thanks

Sugar also supposedly hardens the internal organs (a bad thing).

:fire: :teeth: :fire: Sugar is EEEEEVIL!!! :fire: :teeth: :fire:

Candy is bad. :lol:

Mudge said:
Sugar also supposedly hardens the internal organs (a bad thing).
What kind of sugar? Glucose?
Anything in excess is bad, but generally speaking sugar is good. After all, your brain prefers it for energy above more efficient fat.

IML Gear Cream!
fearx24 said:

Thanks

If you must I would consume your candy in the first 1-2 hours after training...

Back