• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Alright I guess I'll be the first to ask......

musclemeds

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First and foremost, before all the, Reps start jumping on me, and getting pissed off. Just know this is not a post to insult, GP or Naps at all, just giving my honest opinion on such a great company that everyone has come to love.

Now that everyone's favorite lab is back, GP. What's going to be next for these guys, how does such a great company come back from two very large shipping issues? First and foremost I'm in no way bashing, GP (WE ALL LOVE THEIR PRODUCTS), just stating that there has been some issues in past couple of months. Just like many of the brothers that belong to this board and stick by Naps no matter what would like to be appreciated for our dedication. Before the, Reps jump all over me, and say that the prices are already low enough (I AGREE WITH YOU), just would like to see, GP show their customers that they are sorry for the hiccups lately. I'm not going to say that they MUST do this, it would just be nice for the customers to see a company show that they appreciate everyone stickng by them even through the tough times.

Again, I know people are going to take this as an attack towards, GP, and Naps. Not the case by any means at all. Just curious is they are able to show a little love for us. If I offended any of you guys or the Reps, please know that was not my intention. Just figured I would ask, and brothers of the board do not use this thread as a place to bash, GP or Naps!!!!! I was simply asking a question. Thanks, guys.

Musclemeds

Bro, we hear you guys. Let us see what we can do, but we can't promise anything. We are just employees, hope you guys understand that.

First and foremost, before all the, Reps start jumping on me, and getting pissed off. Just know this is not a post to insult, GP or Naps at all, just giving my honest opinion on such a great company that everyone has come to love.

Now that everyone's favorite lab is back, GP. What's going to be next for these guys, how does such a great company come back from two very large shipping issues? First and foremost I'm in no way bashing, GP (WE ALL LOVE THEIR PRODUCTS), just stating that there has been some issues in past couple of months. Just like many of the brothers that belong to this board and stick by Naps no matter what would like to be appreciated for our dedication. Before the, Reps jump all over me, and say that the prices are already low enough (I AGREE WITH YOU), just would like to see, GP show their customers that they are sorry for the hiccups lately. I'm not going to say that they MUST do this, it would just be nice for the customers to see a company show that they appreciate everyone stickng by them even through the tough times.

Again, I know people are going to take this as an attack towards, GP, and Naps. Not the case by any means at all. Just curious is they are able to show a little love for us. If I offended any of you guys or the Reps, please know that was not my intention. Just figured I would ask, and brothers of the board do not use this thread as a place to bash, GP or Naps!!!!! I was simply asking a question. Thanks, guys.

Musclemeds
Yes it would be nice and i am passing all these requests on up to see what we can do for you all. I wont promise anything as im just a rep but we are trying and letting Naps know of the demand. Also naps will come back from this just by showing better ship times and not having anymore delays, then they will be king again.

Op has a good point, raising prices on GP gear is what we refer to in the business world as "the death spiral", im sure you can imagine what that implies.

A practical decision would be to reduce prices at least back to where they were as a means of dramatically increasing demand (which has certainly fallen off as a result of recent events), and therefore sales volume. I would be surprised if Naps wasn't let with quite the profit margin on Gp gear, enough to shave it a bit for the sake of benifitting customer relations.

but i digress.

And I understand that it is not up to anabolic, gxr, or christopherm, but I thank you for your noble efforts.

I had 2 packages caught in the shipping issues. Just received me second one yesterday. Naps always look after me and made up for my loss Big time! This was the reason i have been a loyal customer for the past 2 years.

SD, you crack me up. I loved the line "what we in the business world refer to", aren't you in college? Since when has college been the business world?

But I digress. Naps has always made things right. Always! Many times they could have cut and run, come back under a new name and moved forward. But that has not happened, issues have been worked through regardless of cost and customers have been taken care of. Some very well in fact, such as receiving extra or multiple packs which they resold because the supplier didn't request them back. We in the business world refer to that as "customer service".

musclemeds;2693201 Now that everyone's favorite lab is back said:
My 2 cents is simple---and I am going to help. Placing an order asap. Posting postive feedback and PM ing negative to a Rep if warranted or needed.

The sooner they are back on track reputation wise--the better. The better for various forums and hell even watercooler talk at the gym.

In the real world it is all about one thing--MONEY. Their prices are good. Their product is good. Just a matter of time b4 he/her/them/Naps is back where they were.

I remember reading a snippet from someone about how they could have easily cut and run (left out re-open eventually under a diff name like nothing ever happened). It is impressive to see them stick it out. Even the reps took major heat. Hell, I was rooting for you guys.

again....my 2cents only.

SD, you crack me up. I loved the line "what we in the business world refer to", aren't you in college? Since when has college been the business world?

But I digress. Naps has always made things right. Always! Many times they could have cut and run, come back under a new name and moved forward. But that has not happened, issues have been worked through regardless of cost and customers have been taken care of. Some very well in fact, such as receiving extra or multiple packs which they resold because the supplier didn't request them back. We in the business world refer to that as "customer service".

Haha u caught me..

But naps not wanting their package back wasnt about customer service.. It was about them them noy wanting anyone to know their return address lol.. I.e why return to sender is our loss.

Haha u caught me..

But naps not wanting their package back wasnt about customer service.. It was about them them noy wanting anyone to know their return address lol.. I.e why return to sender is our loss.

Was just busting your balls, but you have to admit that you did score big.

Oh I know I did, thats why im still a loyal gp guy.

I always tell people naps is good if they ask

IML Gear Cream!
Haha u caught me..

like-i-give-a-fuck-1305831608-3448.gif
:coffee:

Haha u caught me..

Well if you think that we want it back since we are able to that.

some kind of sale would be nice but ill still very happy to see them back..lots of people are

What I find funny is usually it's the biggest whiners that end up landing on their feet with naps, when the normal dude that understands the situation and acts accordingly doesn't.

Such is life, I guess.

Also the prices are fine as they are, the 20% sale wouldn't go a miss though.

Back