• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Moment of Silence Please!

Dr. Pain

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Not that I ever watched....more like avoided him when SoP was growing up....but

His contribution to Children's Entertainment and Education was ENORMOUS! :D

Mr. Roger's has died of Stomach cancer at the age of 74....a sad day for children everywhere. :(

DP

Last edited:
Yes, it is a sad day, especially knowing that there probably won't be a person like him ever. The unfortunate thing for him is he didn't get to enjoy retirement, same as Charles Schulz and Tom Landry.

Originally posted by Rob_NC The unfortunate thing for him is he didn't get to enjoy retirement, same as Charles Schulz and Tom Landry.

I'm not sure people like that WOULD enjoy retirement. Some people just get too much enjoyment out of working. Please understand, I don't want you to think I'm being negative, just pointing out a possibility. :shrug:

R.I.P. Fred. :(

What!!! Mr. Roger's died!? A very sad day in Mr. Roger's Neighborhood :(

We got Mr. dressup in canada, didn't even know about Mr. Rogers till I got older. Tis a sad day. :(

I'm not sure people like that WOULD enjoy retirement. Some people just get too much enjoyment out of working.

People who work with children never 'want' to retire. My mother has been a teacher for well over thirty years..and she has no plans of slowing down. I'll miss ol' Fred!
:(

I actually grew up watching Mr.Rogers.......This is sad! :(

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by dino
I actually grew up watching Mr.Rogers.......This is sad! :(

Hi Dino!!! :wave2:

I think Mr. Roger's was passed my childhood and was not in the "in" from where I was from.

Back