• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New guy!

bethanh

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, I'm still 19 years young. Just doing a little research before I might start my first cycle probably when I'm just over 21!
Height : 5 ' 9''
Weight: 158 lbs.
BF %: 10%

HELLO, fellow :hiya:

Im sure ull get enought information from guys here :coffee:

Hey, I'm still 19 years young. Just doing a little research before I might start my first cycle probably when I'm just over 21!
Height : 5 ' 9''
Weight: 158 lbs.
BF %: 10%

Keep training hard in the meantime to maximize your natural growth, don't let the thought of juice in the future cause you to decrease your intensity or end sets early. You have a good natural 15-20lbs of muscle you could naturally put on over the next year or two.

Good call on waiting until 21-22, there's still some height growth to be made and it's really dangerous to your natural testosterone production at this age.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome 2 IM. ps. Dont mess with ur natural test level. Just a suggestion . :winkfinger:

Welcome to IronMag. Everyone is different but the common advice is to wait until age 25 to cycle. Prior to that your endocrine system could still be developing and the introduction of exogenous hormones could possibly cause a lifetime of issues such as low testosterone and erectile dysfunction.

Welcome to IRONMAG !

You've got a great a base to add to bro. There's a lot you can learn here in regards to
Diet, training, supplements, and AAS. Take your time man 21 is a young age to start aas there's no reason to rush, the next few years your body is producing the greatest test levels and you can take full advantage of this. Protein, multi vit. , creatine, training. These will add some nice gains the next few years.

Back