PDA

View Full Version : 100 amps Omnadren 250 - 250mg/ml 1ml/amp

heavyiron
02-20-2012, 04:21 PM
Any feedback on these Omnadrens?

I like the idea of a shorter duration higher free hormone than Sust aspect of Omna's.

"Omnadren 250 is an oil-based injectable containing a blend of four different testosterone esters: Testosterone propionate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate and caproate. Being as it is a four-ester testosterone, Omnadren is most commonly compared to Sustanon. While it does contain Testosterone propionate, testosterone phenylpropionate and isocaproate in the same strength as Sustanon, the last ester is different. Please note however, that the older versions of Omnadren list isohexanoate and hexanoate as the final two ingredients. Hexanoate is simply another word for caproate, so the last ester (decanoate) is the only Sustanon constituent missing from Omnadren.

One of the only noticeable differences between Sustanon and Omnadren seems to be the speed in which estrogen buildup occurs. In comparison, the process appears to be slightly more pronounced with Omnadren. This is of course just a matter of timing, as the slowest releasing ester in Omnadren (caproate) is a little faster acting than enanthate. Blood testosterone levels will therefore peak much faster with this compound, not having the same gradual release time imposed by testosterone decanoate. Users likewise report water retention much earlier into a cycle."

http://unclez.net/shop/product_info.php?cPath=2_15&products_id=257

MrSaturatedFat
02-20-2012, 04:26 PM
Wish I could help ya out brother, but I've never ran a multi estered Test before.

I'm sure I will though, with the help of this thread, lol. Can you really tell the difference between just plain Prop and a multi ester?? Its supposed to maintain more steady blood levels, correct?

heavyiron
02-20-2012, 04:31 PM
I like the hit you get from short esters but I also like longer esters except decanoates because there is less free hormone. Omnas have a nice blend that fits what I'm looking for.

CobraNinja
02-21-2012, 04:23 AM
i've ran the sust redijects, and the paki sust amps too. never tried the omnas. if u can "get" them and they're "legit", then i'd run x3 per week. thats works out to 90mg/shot of prop & phenyl which works out to 270mg of free test weekly, at least until the long esters kick in. i've always kicked it with (dbol, prov, more prop the first few weeks)