PDA

View Full Version : TRT clinics

gamma
02-22-2012, 05:00 PM
Ok I gotta ask hrt/trt clinics online are these guys legit ? Seems to be within the so called grey area of legit and not .Whats your guys thoughts?

hoyle21
02-22-2012, 05:08 PM
I would bet you have to be tested for T levels before a prescription can be written. I would be cautious of anything that doesn't test me.

With that said, there are varying degrees of normal, and I bet most docs at anti aging clinics have no problem justifying TRT for almost anyone.

heavyiron
02-22-2012, 08:32 PM
In Florida there are a bunch of HRT clinics. Get labs and a physical and they Fedex your meds.

Mkpaint
02-23-2012, 04:32 AM
I've talked to two hrt clinics in fl hold on to your wallet 1000-1500 yr for doctor 200-400 per month for test. I would get blood work and see my doc. Or just self medicate. Get blood work first.

gamma
02-23-2012, 04:48 AM
Yeah the two I readed up on, work in the same manner. Except one you have to actually go there for a meeting with the doctor and they just write you a script to fill back home.The other is all done on line , like you mentioned you send them your blood work and psychical and if approved they fedx ur stuff. Its all pretty costly but if it legit might worth the piece of mind.

lorax
02-23-2012, 05:50 PM
Ive been going through one (in FL) that is VERY reasonable, cost is comparable to if you were to self medicate. Been with them for over a year, very happy. So there are some good ones out there, just have to do your research I guess.

xsubmariner
02-24-2012, 11:15 PM
How would I even begin to find a dr. in Fl. that would do this? And btw...what is it they would actually do? Write me a script, or send me the meds, or both?

Sorry...im clueless,lol

1krazyrider
02-25-2012, 12:08 PM
In Florida there are a bunch of HRT clinics. Get labs and a physical and they Fedex your meds.

I am talking with a hrt doc in Florida ,just waiting for my labs to send. And he basically said what ever you want we will get you on ,but he was pushing sermorelin and he said maybe some Watson cyp.

07bobber
02-25-2012, 03:29 PM
I live in fl and get deca and cyp from my hrt, not cheap but all legal , you can find clinics that do your exam via webcam,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

charley
02-25-2012, 05:20 PM
:coffee:

gamma
02-25-2012, 08:36 PM
:daydream: and then !!!

BB's Dad
02-26-2012, 09:23 AM
Sounds like just throwing money away to me going with a doctor. Get you first blood test by your DR. ask him to check Test Levels. When the test comes back if your Dr. wont give prescription because to are in the range of someone your age say thanks and take info. Then figure out how old you feel or how young you want to be and aim for the high side of that age group. Get some Prop and start taking it until you get side affect of a cycle then cut back just a little. Should take about three months to where you are comfortable. Go get your own Blood test. There private places all over for about 225 dollars to about 400. Take the information you get from the blood test you got and adjust your TRT program. Its your body and you know what works for you best. Remember Doctors are only practicing medicine.

The great thing about TRT is the cycle never ends.

charley
02-26-2012, 11:10 PM
:winkfinger::winkfinger::winkfinger:

1krazyrider
02-27-2012, 03:26 AM
Sounds like just throwing money away to me going with a doctor. Get you first blood test by your DR. ask him to check Test Levels. When the test comes back if your Dr. wont give prescription because to are in the range of someone your age say thanks and take info. Then figure out how old you feel or how young you want to be and aim for the high side of that age group. Get some Prop and start taking it until you get side affect of a cycle then cut back just a little. Should take about three months to where you are comfortable. Go get your own Blood test. There private places all over for about 225 dollars to about 400. Take the information you get from the blood test you got and adjust your TRT program. Its your body and you know what works for you best. Remember Doctors are only practicing medicine.

I agree about the money, but having the piece of mind your shit is real is priceless.

gamma
02-27-2012, 03:36 AM
Yeah piece of mind is priceless, Some of us have jobs that cant risk it on self administering. And Not all Gp's are open to trt either so it depends where you live ur DR etc.

BB's Dad
02-29-2012, 04:10 PM
Yeah piece of mind is priceless, Some of us have jobs that cant risk it on self administering. And Not all Gp's are open to trt either so it depends where you live ur DR etc.

Never said couldn't afford a DR. Just said it is waste of money. And if Dr. give you peace of mind you are insane they kill more people with the piece of shit drugs they give us then heart attack and cancer combined. You should know whats best for you. Hoping you just had a dumb ass moment.

gamma
03-01-2012, 03:25 AM
Never said couldn't afford a DR. Just said it is waste of money. And if Dr. give you peace of mind you are insane they kill more people with the piece of shit drugs they give us then heart attack and cancer combined. You should know whats best for you. Hoping you just had a dumb ass moment.

Relax my man you took my post out of context ! JOB's wasn't referring to you , but was referring to ME and I am sure others on the boards that have jobs in public service etc, and the risk vs reward is to great to self administer for the LEGAL aspect of it! :lifter:

Digitalash
03-05-2012, 12:28 PM

agreed all around except for using prop for TRT

bulldogz
03-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Thank goodness for insurance...

Sounds like some HRT clinics are highway robbery

supperfly1977
03-17-2012, 12:51 AM
I have been working for an HRT clinic for over a year now. Some of the places out there have crazy prices but the one I work for is not bad at all around the same price as some of the sponsors. The only thing that sucks is they only have Testosterone and deca and the real good HGH. One nice thing is you always know you’re getting the real thing and you don’t have to worry about customs but the selection is limited.

big jay 2424
03-17-2012, 04:25 PM
does anyone know of a HRT clinic in michigan that has a reasonable price

gamma
03-20-2012, 08:42 PM
I finally pulled the trigger. :ohyeah: Got the stamp of approval

charley
03-20-2012, 11:10 PM
I finally pulled the trigger. :ohyeah: Got the stamp of approval

.......good for you bro.......:winkfinger:

gamma
03-22-2012, 03:33 AM
two day domestic delivery, us pharma Human grade oh and it's legal to carry when traveling:owned: Whats the down side again ?

Damp
03-28-2012, 08:56 AM
Hi, Getting my Test level checked this coming Friday. I would like to get some Testim and HGH. I live So. Cal. Do you have any suggestions for some sources? I had considered going to a Doc. however the ones I found were way too expensive. Thanks!

BFHammer
03-28-2012, 09:11 AM
I found one that seems reasonable, well reasonable compared to other ones. 750 covers all your labs forever then 150/mo for the test, hcg, and AI. They offer GHRP as well. I haven't signed up or talked to them, just looked over their site.

Damp
03-28-2012, 10:53 AM
That sounds like a reasonable price. However, not in my budget. I guess I will have to find some other source than a doc. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you for the information.

msumuscle
03-28-2012, 03:18 PM
I found one that seems reasonable, well reasonable compared to other ones. 750 covers all your labs forever then 150/mo for the test, hcg, and AI. They offer GHRP as well. I haven't signed up or talked to them, just looked over their site.

May I ask what clinic this is?

bulldogz
03-28-2012, 03:25 PM
Pinning for life maybe..:hmmm:

two day domestic delivery, us pharma Human grade oh and it's legal to carry when traveling:owned: Whats the down side again ?

Mkpaint
03-28-2012, 04:19 PM
You can always order from sponsor and have blood work done every 6months

supperfly1977
03-28-2012, 06:20 PM

the place I work for can beat that! Also for HGH they are going to start raising the prices starting next week. What they are going to do here soon is get rid of the HGH altogether most clinics are pushing the peptides like GHRP-6 and Sermorelin. Honestly what they want to charge for the peptides I would just go to some of the other resources I know of one that is having a sale starting the first of April 10 dollars a bottle that's what I use.

supperfly1977
03-28-2012, 06:23 PM

Gamma what do you think of the products you got?

gamma
03-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Every thing is great man so far . Just starting week 2 .

BFHammer
03-28-2012, 11:08 PM
the place I work for can beat that! Also for HGH they are going to start raising the prices starting next week. What they are going to do here soon is get rid of the HGH altogether most clinics are pushing the peptides like GHRP-6 and Sermorelin. Honestly what they want to charge for the peptides I would just go to some of the other resources I know of one that is having a sale starting the first of April 10 dollars a bottle that's what I use.

Do share :coffee:

BFHammer
03-28-2012, 11:11 PM
www.BostonTestosterone.com, TRT, Anti-Aging, Mens Health (http://www.bostontestosterone.com/#!reduced-fees)

Damp
03-29-2012, 08:50 AM
Hey Superfly, I am very new to all this. Can you share your protocol. Thanks

Damp
03-29-2012, 10:07 AM
Been reading quit a bit on trt. Which test cream is the strongest and which one do you recommend? Thanks again!

colochine
03-29-2012, 06:00 PM
Anyone use or heard of maximushrt.com?

I have a buddy using them, He sent bloodwork and an initial fee of 300 bucks then the only recurring charges are for refills. He pays the doc $65 per script and the dic forwards the script to a clinic or pharmacy in SoFla and you pay them for the meds.

He was telling me he's been getting 2 vials of cyp and 2 vials of deca a month no questions asked.

Tikijoe
03-29-2012, 06:26 PM

I have a buddy using them, He sent bloodwork and an initial fee of 300 bucks then the only recurring charges are for refills. He pays the doc $65 per script and the dic forwards the script to a clinic or pharmacy in SoFla and you pay them for the meds.

He was telling me he's been getting 2 vials of cyp and 2 vials of deca a month no questions asked.

That's a pretty sweet deal!! Do they ship to other states?

supperfly1977
03-29-2012, 07:42 PM

300 dollars to get started sounds kind of high. All I need to get someone started is lab work that is less than a year old and general physical. the only fee we have is 35 for the doctor to give the script and over look your labs and a shipping fee can be 25 to 35 25 for two day and 35 for overnight. Can get 3 bottles of test cyp and 2 of deca every three months. the deca comes in 200mg and 300mg.

supperfly1977
03-29-2012, 07:44 PM
Hey Superfly, I am very new to all this. Can you share your protocol. Thanks

did my last post answer your qustion?

supperfly1977
03-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Been reading quit a bit on trt. Which test cream is the strongest and which one do you recommend? Thanks again!

test creams honestly I would just use the injection you get the most out of it and its cheaper than the creams

Damp
03-29-2012, 08:08 PM
Superfly, Thanks for ansering all my questions. I do realize that the injectables are the most efficient. I've taken them in the past, when I was single, in my 20's, with some good results. It certainly is tempting. Currently, I am in my 40's and when I last had my t level tested it was 434. I go in Friday for new blood work. Honestly, at this stage, I think that the cream or the patch would be more condusive to my lifestyle, if you know what I mean. And, I in no way mean to critique anyone who does otherwise. It's just a personal preference at this time in my life and something that I would like to stay with for many years to come. Thanks!

colochine
03-29-2012, 10:22 PM
That's a pretty sweet deal!! Do they ship to other states?

I'm pretty sure they do. The doc is not located in Florida but the pharmacy or clinic that ships the scripts is.

colochine
03-29-2012, 10:23 PM
300 dollars to get started sounds kind of high. All I need to get someone started is lab work that is less than a year old and general physical. the only fee we have is 35 for the doctor to give the script and over look your labs and a shipping fee can be 25 to 35 25 for two day and 35 for overnight. Can get 3 bottles of test cyp and 2 of deca every three months. the deca comes in 200mg and 300mg.

You have a pm.

jrj
03-30-2012, 05:35 PM

Does your place work with HCG and Estrogen Blockers?

gamma
03-31-2012, 06:47 AM
does your place work with hcg and estrogen blockers?
yes

cell911
04-06-2012, 11:08 AM
anyone here heard of trigenrx...waiting on my blood results as I type this but also looking to get onboard with a clinic that isnt going to rape me...46 years old

PaulKersey21
04-10-2012, 12:06 PM
yes

Gamma can you PM me a link to they Clinic that you work at. I'm currently looking for a new hrt clinic. Thanks!

gamma
04-10-2012, 03:21 PM
I don't work at one thats superfly , But i do use there clinic .

supperfly1977
04-10-2012, 10:24 PM
yes I do work for one of the HRT clinics I been there for almost two years. I have used many of the HRT clinics and most of the online ones are like a call center all they care about is making sales. many of you guys have pm me for the web address, I have been with this clinic since they opened the doors I get better pricing then the other guys that work there. If you Pm me I will give you the info and if you do decide to go with them let me know so I can get you an discount.

rocker44
04-11-2012, 01:27 PM
hey supper does your company offer hcg and anti e's ?

supperfly1977
04-11-2012, 10:12 PM
yes we have them all its part of the program, but you dont have to get them if you dont want too.

cell911
04-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Supperfly...you have pm brother

bigsquirrel
04-22-2012, 06:21 PM
Agreed , i was using one for several years and just tried to refill and now prices went up again and they want even more frequent blood work. It sucks because now i cant afford it.

Ichigo
04-22-2012, 10:06 PM

The person who ran Maximus quit a while ago due to some messed up stuff that was going on. They were booted from ology and they have details on what happened.

I haven't heard anything about them in awhile so don't know if they're back up and running.

colochine
04-22-2012, 10:26 PM
I know two people who are currently using them. Seems like they're still in business of got a new MD.

gamma
04-23-2012, 05:22 AM
They are ^^^ when I was looking I talked with them a few times.I decide to go else where due to price. Guys I will say just got bloods in my test is >1500 on just 200 mg a week I didn't post up in blood work section because I didn't follow the protocol, but if anybody is interested I am more than happy to share. I am a happy customer to say the least ..

keith1569
04-23-2012, 07:50 AM
Unless I was mistaken they make u buy hcg to which I didn't want to do. I could be wrong. I cant quite remember

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

bjg
04-23-2012, 08:17 AM
I would not trust any online trt clinic...maybe some are legit but with anything legit comes a lot of fake crap ...so the best is to go to an endocrinologist ...perhaps some of you don't like it because his answer would be: you don't need anything no prescription and no test... and guess what ? he is probably right ....he studied many years not to have some teenager digging up some info from the net and teach him about AAS.......some of you guys are really amazing ....looking for the cheapest solution to inject yourself with some kind of hormone......when you want to take test or any hormone you must look for the safest cleanest solution coming from an expert ...not the solution based on how cheap or expensive it is...cmmmonnn its your health your'e talking about.....
Some of you are so hung up on test and AAS maybe they should rename the forum : "I adore AAS" instead of iron magazine

colochine
04-23-2012, 08:26 AM
^ please go back to natty teen section.

bigsquirrel
04-24-2012, 07:01 AM
yes, the reason reason i am questioning the whole thing is the rising costs, yes they make you order hcg and an anti estrogen, and blood work twice a year, plus raising prices, if anyone knows of a better place pm me , but i bet they will all head in the same direction, you also need a physical once a years , but that can be go for 25 bucks, the other part for me is the test alone helps my quality of life as they say, but to be honest i am no slim mini and would also like some sust and or primo , things that worked wonders in the past for me , i am considerung some hgh-lr3, the hgh prices at the clinics are 400 plus a month, for a vial of cyp you are talking 200 which based on your prescription could last a month to two, but you need the hcg which is several times a week and the anti estrogen so add another 100 to that , it averages a good amount just for test

bigsquirrel
04-24-2012, 07:03 AM
btw i love this place usually no one to talk to about this stuff

bjg
04-24-2012, 11:54 AM
bigsquirrel don't take it bad and what i have to say applies to many here but i have the feeling that you are just looking for any excuse to take something like test or whatever substance ....and i always advise to listen to your doc...but you have to find a doc you trust because what is also true is that many clinics are just a ripoff ..however the answer is not getting advised to do a cycle over the internet .....have you tried dieting and training and PATIENCE ..sure this is not a quick solution but it is a cheap one and an effective one used by millions as long as you have some patience.......but i also think that you just don't want to wait .. as i said in many posts patience is the best weapon in getting fit, unfortunately it is becoming rare......

dirtbiker666
04-24-2012, 12:10 PM
Honestly most are legit. Most of the online ones are a 3rd party. Basically is a few people go around and find docs that are legit and then they advertise that they have trt or pain management and they put you on with the doc. Then you pay the 3rd party around 300.00 bucks and then they give the doc 100 bucks. It's better and cheaper to find your own doc. If your from jersey Pm me.

supperfly1977
04-24-2012, 11:04 PM
They are ^^^ when I was looking I talked with them a few times.I decide to go else where due to price. Guys I will say just got bloods in my test is >1500 on just 200 mg a week I didn't post up in blood work section because I didn't follow the protocol, but if anybody is interested I am more than happy to share. I am a happy customer to say the least ..

Dam bro that is great on only 200mg a week. I told you we have good shit lol, honestly we are all gear-heads here for the most part I am just trying to help out you all out. I would not post if I had any doubt I use the stuff myself and you cannot go wrong with a Us pharmacy.

supperfly1977
04-24-2012, 11:10 PM
yes, the reason reason i am questioning the whole thing is the rising costs, yes they make you order hcg and an anti estrogen, and blood work twice a year, plus raising prices, if anyone knows of a better place pm me , but i bet they will all head in the same direction, you also need a physical once a years , but that can be go for 25 bucks, the other part for me is the test alone helps my quality of life as they say, but to be honest i am no slim mini and would also like some sust and or primo , things that worked wonders in the past for me , i am considerung some hgh-lr3, the hgh prices at the clinics are 400 plus a month, for a vial of cyp you are talking 200 which based on your prescription could last a month to two, but you need the hcg which is several times a week and the anti estrogen so add another 100 to that , it averages a good amount just for test

with me you only order what you want I am not one of the guys that sits in a call center trying to push stuff you don't need. I think most of us here know what works for our self's and what does not. Also we only need labs once every other year. I been through many different clinics and I know we have the best pricing around. Another thing, I can also get better pricing then the other guys that work at our clinic.

bigsquirrel
04-25-2012, 05:40 AM
I do appreciate all the advice from everyone here' what a great group of folks. i do appreciate the workout advice from above, but hard work and hiting the gym and diet are not my issues. My test is low and after 20 plus years of hardcore power lifting and in my 40s' i think my system is cooked. I am 5'10" 285 , mostly muscle. I know the test I get works well and my labs have proved it. I think I got enough help from everyone so far so i am going to move ontop some other topics in th forums. Thanks to all. :winkfinger:

SuperLift
04-25-2012, 11:23 AM
Best way to do it is just go to a local doc. Yeah, they may not prescribe as much, but if you truly have low test levels then it will be a big enough change to make you happy.

gamma
04-27-2012, 07:39 AM
I got the ok to post up my results in the testing section.. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/lab-testing/161988-pharmacy-grade-test-c-blood-work-new-post.html

Onedeep0811
05-15-2012, 01:03 PM
Just wondering what's the average y'all are paying monthly at ur TRT clinic? Also start up fee?

exphys88
05-15-2012, 07:36 PM
I paid virtually nothing to start up, just paid for the gear.
Talk to supperfly

yamar1
10-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Hey superfly. I found this thread online and I wanted to contact you. I can't PM I guess because I am new. Can you pleae hit me up?

Thanks

Mkok
10-10-2012, 08:11 PM
yes I do work for one of the HRT clinics I been there for almost two years. I have used many of the HRT clinics and most of the online ones are like a call center all they care about is making sales. many of you guys have pm me for the web address, I have been with this clinic since they opened the doors I get better pricing then the other guys that work there. If you Pm me I will give you the info and if you do decide to go with them let me know so I can get you an discount.
Hey Fly, I'm a 56 y.o. male. Been on TRT (100mg Test Enan wk) for 6 weeks. Had no problem getting my family MD starting me on low dose of test but thats about all he knows about hrt/trt.
I've been doing alot of research on the net and I would like to talk to someone at your clinic to get me on the right track. I'm also interested in finding out more about Deca and it's use for joint / shoulder repair.

allen001
10-16-2012, 01:22 AM
Hey Fly, I'm a 56 y.o. male. Been on TRT (100mg Test Enan wk) for 6 weeks. Had no problem getting my family MD starting me on low dose of test but thats about all he knows about hrt/trt.
I've been doing alot of research on the net and I would like to talk to someone at your clinic to get me on the right track. I'm also interested in finding out more about Deca and it's use for joint / shoulder repair.

hi Mkok, if you are facing low T problems then i think you should move with better HRT/TRT solution. I thik androgel could help you. But don't forget to have medical advice before using it.

energenex
10-19-2012, 12:39 PM
You can check online for its solution. It might helps in a good way. Low T problem can be cured by HRT. But use natural ways of treatment and take dose in limit.

REDDOG309
10-19-2012, 01:29 PM
supperfly hasn't posted here since april......:thinking:

malfeasance
10-22-2012, 06:35 AM

He was telling me he's been getting 2 vials of cyp and 2 vials of deca a month no questions asked. Are they still operating now, after the owner, Chip Wardowski, committed suicide (while in prison or jail, if memory serves correctly)

malfeasance
10-22-2012, 06:51 AM
supperfly hasn't posted here since april......:thinking: Has he responded to anybody's PM?

exphys88
10-22-2012, 12:39 PM
He no longer works for the clinic

j2048b
10-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Are they still operating now, after the owner, Chip Wardowski, committed suicide (while in prison or jail, if memory serves correctly)

I am with maximus, chips brother mike took it over but they dropped the name of maximus and are now referred to as hrt on demand

Still gtg at their website though! And their prices are awesome compared to al ot of other places! They are great to work with as well!

DetMuscle
10-22-2012, 04:20 PM
bigsquirrel don't take it bad and what i have to say applies to many here but i have the feeling that you are just looking for any excuse to take something like test or whatever substance ....and i always advise to listen to your doc...but you have to find a doc you trust because what is also true is that many clinics are just a ripoff ..however the answer is not getting advised to do a cycle over the internet .....have you tried dieting and training and PATIENCE ..sure this is not a quick solution but it is a cheap one and an effective one used by millions as long as you have some patience.......but i also think that you just don't want to wait .. as i said in many posts patience is the best weapon in getting fit, unfortunately it is becoming rare......

Many clinics are a ripoff? How many have you used? By stating that your sayin the clinics are a ripoff and so are the pharmacies. How fuckin long do you think any clinic or pharamacy is stay in buisness if they are a ripoff? I belive your spewing bullshit. They serve a purpose for us older guys. Dont be starting fuckin rumors/. So what the name of the clinic that are ripoffs and hom many have you used.

exphys88
10-22-2012, 07:26 PM
Bjg is just best put on ignore. He contributes nothing but bs here.

gamma
11-04-2012, 05:18 AM
Bjg is just best put on ignore. He contributes nothing but bs here.
Yea I think this is best.^^^ How ever if by saying "ripoff" he means paying 20 more dollars for a script of test from a compound pharmacy v.s ugl lab I don't even see a comparison. Cheaper is not always better neither is automatically assuming paying more is better you need to be smart and research things you self. :coffee:

bb1129
11-04-2012, 05:58 AM
shit. trying to find a good HRT/TRT clinic or doc. live in MD but will work with internet doc if needed. please PM. Thanks

bjg
11-04-2012, 03:49 PM
are you serious???no doc will work with you on hrt or trt through internet unless he is a fake.

bb1129
11-08-2012, 05:38 PM
any recommendations for a good TRT/HRT clinic? any and all help is appreciated!

exphys88
11-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Eternityhealthmd is cheap and easy

gamma
11-09-2012, 02:29 AM
Eternityhealthmd is cheap and easy
x2 ^^^

bb1129
11-09-2012, 03:13 AM
Thanks fellas!

yamar1
11-09-2012, 03:04 PM
The place I go is G2G. 200 mg/ test cyp per week and my bloods came back >1500

NorCalTRT
11-16-2012, 06:34 PM
How can I get a hold of Hrt on demand? Feel free to pm me or post up

j2048b
11-19-2012, 06:28 PM
Mike@maximushrt.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allen001
11-20-2012, 01:32 AM
any recommendations for a good TRT/HRT clinic? any and all help is appreciated!

Well i don't have any idea about HRT clinic, but i would suggest you to get a better HRT treatment. Have you tried androgel?. I have used it, work for me. I hope it would help you to get problem fix. Don't forget to read the review first before using.

Mr. Dickhead
02-06-2013, 03:03 PM
bump

keith1569
02-06-2013, 04:17 PM
Hey Mr dick
Shoot me a message if you want some info about a hrt clinic

Mr. Dickhead
02-07-2013, 11:08 AM
keith, i can't send pm's yet.

bizguy
02-25-2013, 11:30 AM
IncreaseMyT.com They are excellent. I deal with a guy named Eric. My meds are affordable and there service is second to none! Give them a try. PM for my guys direct line.

bizguy
02-25-2013, 11:39 AM
Ok I gotta ask hrt/trt clinics online are these guys legit ? Seems to be within the so called grey area of legit and not .Whats your guys thoughts?

It depends on which one you use. I have been with IMT for a while and they have been excellent. Refills are fast and Eric knows a ton about HRT.

larry79
02-26-2013, 02:28 AM
I tried dealing with IMT but they would never talk about pricing until i signed up and paid a start up fee. So I am working with HRTondemand.

JCBourne
03-12-2013, 03:10 PM
One big problem I see with doing self TRT is everything you buy will be UGL. Thus, one vial may be dosed differently then the other. Then there's the AI and HCG and those are also faked often.

That being said I'm looking for a legit one that isn't going to bend you over. I realize its going to be expensive but some just seem to want money and are way overpriced.

independent
03-12-2013, 03:29 PM
One big problem I see with doing self TRT is everything you buy will be UGL. Thus, one vial may be dosed differently then the other. Then there's the AI and HCG and those are also faked often.

That being said I'm looking for a legit one that isn't going to bend you over. I realize its going to be expensive but some just seem to want money and are way overpriced.

Theres plenty of legit hcg that can be ordered overseas. That would save you some money. The clinics get a premium for it.

gamma
03-12-2013, 06:56 PM
It's always a gamble with any route you choose , but atleast getting it legal the chances are way less , and if something is wrong you can always call them and complain .

JCBourne
03-12-2013, 08:38 PM
I'm looking for the best choice for the best price. Not exactly cheapest just best value. There are some I'm staying away because its just too easy for anyone to get it which worries me.

larry79
03-13-2013, 07:03 AM
What are you afraid of?
If your worried about anything why not see a regular doctor and get your meds that way?
Most/all of the online HRT clinics are basically the same, they want blood results showing your low test levels, a physical, and then a basic health questionnaire.

I'm looking for the best choice for the best price. Not exactly cheapest just best value. There are some I'm staying away because its just too easy for anyone to get it which worries me.

Dcrazy
04-02-2013, 08:12 PM

Supperfly...can you PM where your at. I just need trt. I was 26 and had a 131 test level( low as fck ). Doc slapped me on trt without telling me anything of sides etc...The only thing that they got right, was the test cyp. Was dx with severe gonad... The kicker was it was one shot a month? So, I went to a uro and he upped it to EOW. 200 mg. I have to drive to the office to get injected, and I carry it with me:paddle:. The last 18 months I have tried calling docs, went to two endos, and stick to EOW! Plus my blood work shows the up and down spikes, remember I am in my 20s. 131, 714, 231, 366....To top this off my uro even said it looks like I had some atrophy( no HCG ). Been doing this for 18 months. The endo believes being on trt @ 200 and having a 300 level is normal? It's fckin nuts....300 without is nothing being in my 20s. My pit. gland is fine...my FSH is fine. My cholesterol and everything is fine. I did suffer concussions and played with andro when I was younger- when it was legal on shelves on most health stores- So it's kind of gettin written as those are the factors why. I talked to another doc on the side, he said an endo thinking 300 was normal for my age, that I need to find another one. However, it's easy for a doc to say this and not prescribe, but when I talk to the endos, they are all the same. In their guidelines- 300- 1080 is normal.

j2048b
04-03-2013, 08:01 AM
300-1080 is "normal" from a blood lab, if u feel like crap, and ur life sucks from these levels then 300 is NOT normal for U!!!

Dcrazy
04-10-2013, 01:30 AM
300-1080 is "normal" from a blood lab, if u feel like crap, and ur life sucks from these levels then 300 is NOT normal for U!!!

Just don't know of a descent TRT clinic/doc. Heck insurance covers test, I was dxed with severe gonad. Fck I just had an inj. today. Had to bring the cyp to the docs, wait 30 mins, then another 10 in back, then 20 mins ride home. Only way they do sh1T, EOW 200mg cyp. No HCG, have left testicular atrophy( small, but uro noticed ). Seen two endos, no E2 levels ever checked. Right now I'd take 200mg every ten days with hcg @ home. Or...make up something stupid to get a dx code and have a hot nurse come out and inj me...lol. Guys it's been like this for almost 2 years! I am in my 20s.... I stopped growing @ 17. So I might have had low T for awhile, or when monkeying around with andro when legal on shelves. I am 5ft.8 @ 202. Around 15% b/f. No adema or water with test, no swelling.

TrojanMan60563
04-10-2013, 08:59 AM
I'm on 150mg EW and that puts me around 550....not really where I wanted to be either but at least at that level my dick stays hard. Its hard to find an endo that will give you like 200mg EW. They are very conservative and you have to stay on the ball with them. Ask questions and make sure you voice your opinion and give reasons why. If they don't want to hear you then find another Dr.

04-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Just don't know of a descent TRT clinic/doc. Heck insurance covers test, I was dxed with severe gonad. Fck I just had an inj. today. Had to bring the cyp to the docs, wait 30 mins, then another 10 in back, then 20 mins ride home. Only way they do sh1T, EOW 200mg cyp. No HCG, have left testicular atrophy( small, but uro noticed ). Seen two endos, no E2 levels ever checked. Right now I'd take 200mg every ten days with hcg @ home. Or...make up something stupid to get a dx code and have a hot nurse come out and inj me...lol. Guys it's been like this for almost 2 years!

Can't you get your doc to let you pin yourself? You really need to pin at least every 7 days if not every 3.5 days. At least try to pin 100mg every 7 days for a better experience.

I'd try to get the doc to turn me loose and hardly ever do bw with them, I'd just get my script from them and get HCG from somewhere else (just check the HCG thread), pin myself 50mg every 3.5 days and check my own bw with privatemdlabs, including sensitive assay E2, it's crazy to put up with that crappy of care.

Dcrazy
04-10-2013, 11:05 PM
I'm on 150mg EW and that puts me around 550....not really where I wanted to be either but at least at that level my dick stays hard. Its hard to find an endo that will give you like 200mg EW. They are very conservative and you have to stay on the ball with them. Ask questions and make sure you voice your opinion and give reasons why. If they don't want to hear you then find another Dr.

Well I started at 131- which shocked me. Then I think 200s, then 714, then 366...see the yo yo effect in blood work? Ok, so one time I hit what would be normal for my age, that was after being on it for awhile, then down 366. I honestly would do 150 EW. I mean can it help in the gym, sure....However, will 150 bulk like a cycle, no. However, I was open to 150. In the endo guidelines 300 is normal, which we all know is B.S unless your 60. However, with atrophy to top it off. I mean it's small atrophy but enough for me to notice a lil and the uro who even prescribes it. His wording is 200 EOW is a base dose. Well, Endos agree..atleast my experience. To expect me to drive is nuts after awhile. I mean I got the dx of severe gonad, the up and down blood work, minor atrophy, and me not feeling like I probably should. I don't know what else one needs to get EW and HCG. The facts are there.

However, be glad you got a workable one that goes to 150mg EW. Here is a small tip....go..I don't know the rules, They sell coupons for ED where you get some for free, that might help with some of your problems. I would like to say where, it's simple, but idk the rules on this forum.

Dcrazy
04-10-2013, 11:09 PM
Can't you get your doc to let you pin yourself? You really need to pin at least every 7 days if not every 3.5 days. At least try to pin 100mg every 7 days for a better experience.

I'd try to get the doc to turn me loose and hardly ever do bw with them, I'd just get my script from them and get HCG from somewhere else (just check the HCG thread), pin myself 50mg every 3.5 days and check my own bw with privatemdlabs, including sensitive assay E2, it's crazy to put up with that crappy of care.

Nope won't show me or let me pin myself. I hold onto the cyp, transport it there, get inj, bring it home. I went back and fourth with the guy to a point, I thought it could be a blow out right in his office one time. That's all done with now, on my last report, he transcribed I was a nice young man lol. I have done blood work with diff labs, with the script, all go on same test scale for blood.

j2048b
04-10-2013, 11:24 PM
Just don't know of a descent TRT clinic/doc. Heck insurance covers test, I was dxed with severe gonad. Fck I just had an inj. today. Had to bring the cyp to the docs, wait 30 mins, then another 10 in back, then 20 mins ride home. Only way they do sh1T, EOW 200mg cyp. No HCG, have left testicular atrophy( small, but uro noticed ). Seen two endos, no E2 levels ever checked. Right now I'd take 200mg every ten days with hcg @ home. Or...make up something stupid to get a dx code and have a hot nurse come out and inj me...lol. Guys it's been like this for almost 2 years! I am in my 20s.... I stopped growing @ 17. So I might have had low T for awhile, or when monkeying around with andro when legal on shelves. I am 5ft.8 @ 202. Around 15% b/f. No adema or water with test, no swelling.

See if they will pin u every week of 100 mlg,

And if u need hcg and an ai, check out research chemical web sites on google, ull find what u need! :)

04-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Nope won't show me or let me pin myself. I hold onto the cyp, transport it there, get inj, bring it home. I went back and fourth with the guy to a point, I thought it could be a blow out right in his office one time. That's all done with now, on my last report, he transcribed I was a nice young man lol. I have done blood work with diff labs, with the script, all go on same test scale for blood.

Hah, where there's a will.........maybe get another vial and transfer your test to it and get some adequate oil to put in the present vial....your doc will then be pinning you with only oil....you can learn to pin from youtube and then pin once or twice a week, your choice, many places to get HCG too.

TrojanMan60563
04-11-2013, 06:04 AM

Ask if his nurse staff can train you to pin yourself. I just flat out told my doctor I cant make time to come up there just to be given my meds. I think the doctor made me come in 3 times to show I could do it myself....then I was let loose. I never gone back in for that again. I just get refills and pin 100mg E5D which comes out to 150mg EW but split in a way that keeps my levels stable. If I were in your shoes I'd keep looking for a new doctor and when you meet them explain your expectations up front.

ohiostate2827
04-23-2013, 05:14 PM
does anyone know of a HRT clinic in michigan that has a reasonable price
Dr John in Lansing.. allthingsmale

ohiostate2827
04-23-2013, 05:30 PM
is superfly still around? like to know where he is out of too

Dcrazy
05-14-2013, 04:38 PM
Ask if his nurse staff can train you to pin yourself. I just flat out told my doctor I cant make time to come up there just to be given my meds. I think the doctor made me come in 3 times to show I could do it myself....then I was let loose. I never gone back in for that again. I just get refills and pin 100mg E5D which comes out to 150mg EW but split in a way that keeps my levels stable. If I were in your shoes I'd keep looking for a new doctor and when you meet them explain your expectations up front.

Thought I'd give an update. A small one. Well I talked to an endo, just to be refered to another endo..when I brought up left testicular atrophy and HCG. So guys kind of need advice. Took a shot of 200mg( yes still driving to the uro office every other week ), the same day I seen the Endo. She is a 30 min drive. I just layed it out, and said I really don't care if my test comes back 900 or 300..my main concern is how feel, getting a shot done every week, and hcg+ no in office shot visits. I gave her previous tests, showing 131, 712, 208.....She checked the boys downstairs, and walla as I had been preaching, left testicular atrophy. My uro noted small atrophy as well. So she ordered a test for me to take, well two of them. One right after shot checking free and total test, plus blood panel, etc etc. The second test, near the end of my 14 days and just checking total and free test, no other blood panels.

Test 1: I did 32 hours after 200mg shot, fasted, and 4 hours after I got up. Test came in at 977. So I didn't do anything to alter the test, allowing it to be the truest/highest( see how I took it ). I have to take test number 2, within a week. Two things I am afraid of, and need advice:
- She will see the test( yes even though at the peakest hours after a shot ) and say, yeah EOW is good.- That is my number 1 concern.
Second concern- She said that HCG was used after test, not during. She said because there is no natty test, that the HCG would have no receptors. Well, there is some natty T. Isn't that free test....you have to have some free test in you, so hence there has to be receptors for the hcg to bind to. So for my second test, I was thinking...I could either take it how I did before- of course levels will be lower b/c it's about 10-11 days after shot v.s 30 hrs, fasted, after REM sleep, or....... I could drink like a fish, stay up, eat carbs, and then take the test lol- I think those lower levels. I say this b/c my fear is she will say no HCG, and just say keep doing what your doing- which involves driving, etc. She is open for me to do it at home, and she goes by both ACCE and the endo society guidelines, I brought up ACCE and she said which ever is more current- the ACCE is. Guys I know it sounds like too much thought, but need advice or opinions. It's been 2 years now, tired of driving to the office. Also, do to the nature of my future employment after a masters, I don't wanna gut busted for doing " Self Trt ."- Trust me, I thought about it though. Thanks.

TrojanMan60563
05-14-2013, 05:49 PM
Thought I'd give an update. A small one. Well I talked to an endo, just to be refered to another endo..when I brought up left testicular atrophy and HCG. So guys kind of need advice. Took a shot of 200mg( yes still driving to the uro office every other week ), the same day I seen the Endo. She is a 30 min drive. I just layed it out, and said I really don't care if my test comes back 900 or 300..my main concern is how feel, getting a shot done every week, and hcg+ no in office shot visits. I gave her previous tests, showing 131, 712, 208.....She checked the boys downstairs, and walla as I had been preaching, left testicular atrophy. My uro noted small atrophy as well. So she ordered a test for me to take, well two of them. One right after shot checking free and total test, plus blood panel, etc etc. The second test, near the end of my 14 days and just checking total and free test, no other blood panels.

Test 1: I did 32 hours after 200mg shot, fasted, and 4 hours after I got up. Test came in at 977. So I didn't do anything to alter the test, allowing it to be the truest/highest( see how I took it ). I have to take test number 2, within a week. Two things I am afraid of, and need advice:
- She will see the test( yes even though at the peakest hours after a shot ) and say, yeah EOW is good.- That is my number 1 concern.
Second concern- She said that HCG was used after test, not during. She said because there is no natty test, that the HCG would have no receptors. Well, there is some natty T. Isn't that free test....you have to have some free test in you, so hence there has to be receptors for the hcg to bind to. So for my second test, I was thinking...I could either take it how I did before- of course levels will be lower b/c it's about 10-11 days after shot v.s 30 hrs, fasted, after REM sleep, or....... I could drink like a fish, stay up, eat carbs, and then take the test lol- I think those lower levels. I say this b/c my fear is she will say no HCG, and just say keep doing what your doing- which involves driving, etc. She is open for me to do it at home, and she goes by both ACCE and the endo society guidelines, I brought up ACCE and she said which ever is more current- the ACCE is. Guys I know it sounds like too much thought, but need advice or opinions. It's been 2 years now, tired of driving to the office. Also, do to the nature of my future employment after a masters, I don't wanna gut busted for doing " Self Trt ."- Trust me, I thought about it though. Thanks.

Its not hard to find an endo to let you do the shots at home. I didn't even have to ask mine. I had to pretty much tell my general doc that I wouldn't be able to do it unless I could do it at home and androgel was no longer an option. Granted his protocol sucked and failed, but when I was told by him to see an endo the endo didn't mention anything other than me doing the shots on my own at home. You can tell them anything...work schedule makes it too difficult to make frequent appointments....tell them you have experience etc...

Anyways as for your test if you take labs 2 days post injection and its 977 it will be probably be in the 200's come day 14. That is not ok, and when I was on 200mg every 2 weeks I could feel the hormone changes....I had more anxiety...I had acne....basically it created side effects! I've done so many labs and I can tell you Testosterone Cypionate in me is SUPER stable levels when given every 5 days. My levels 2 days post injection are only like 25-50 higher than the day I take my next injection. That is after 6 weeks of being on a given dose.

So I would make her see your levels drop below normal by the end of the 2 weeks...then I would tell her you can feel the hormone change and it causes side effects...Ask her if you can do at home injections and do them more frequently to avoid peaks and valleys. Its not an unreasonable request. You're not asking for any huge amount of test either. Even if you split it up 100mg a week that is better than the 200mg every 2 weeks. Furthermore my old dose of 150mg every 5 days comes to 900mg per month and my test is around 525-550 at any given time.

All I can say is provide her with a case. Ask to do at home injections...tell her you want to do labs to see if your idea works for you because ultimately it will it did wonders for me.

As for your ball sizes most people don't have same sized balls. One of mine is smaller than the other and always has been. HCG might help make them larger but probably still not same sized.

Dcrazy
05-17-2013, 08:08 PM
Its not hard to find an endo to let you do the shots at home. I didn't even have to ask mine. I had to pretty much tell my general doc that I wouldn't be able to do it unless I could do it at home and androgel was no longer an option. Granted his protocol sucked and failed, but when I was told by him to see an endo the endo didn't mention anything other than me doing the shots on my own at home. You can tell them anything...work schedule makes it too difficult to make frequent appointments....tell them you have experience etc...

Anyways as for your test if you take labs 2 days post injection and its 977 it will be probably be in the 200's come day 14. That is not ok, and when I was on 200mg every 2 weeks I could feel the hormone changes....I had more anxiety...I had acne....basically it created side effects! I've done so many labs and I can tell you Testosterone Cypionate in me is SUPER stable levels when given every 5 days. My levels 2 days post injection are only like 25-50 higher than the day I take my next injection. That is after 6 weeks of being on a given dose.

So I would make her see your levels drop below normal by the end of the 2 weeks...then I would tell her you can feel the hormone change and it causes side effects...Ask her if you can do at home injections and do them more frequently to avoid peaks and valleys. Its not an unreasonable request. You're not asking for any huge amount of test either. Even if you split it up 100mg a week that is better than the 200mg every 2 weeks. Furthermore my old dose of 150mg every 5 days comes to 900mg per month and my test is around 525-550 at any given time.

All I can say is provide her with a case. Ask to do at home injections...tell her you want to do labs to see if your idea works for you because ultimately it will it did wonders for me.

As for your ball sizes most people don't have same sized balls. One of mine is smaller than the other and always has been. HCG might help make them larger but probably still not same sized.

Hey thanks man. You have been great help. Acne I know exactly what you mean, it' not crazy acne like a bunch of it, more cyst like here and there. I look this up and swinging hormone changes can cause that. My second test I am taking 11 days out, not 14 days AKA not the full two weeks. It's because of my schedule, so I don't know how low they will drop. I just don't want her to go, yeah EOW is good. However the test won't probably be taken as cleanly as the first one, 977. However, I told her even 140-150 EW is prob better. 100 mg would just be a starting point again. It's just two years of this.

independent
05-18-2013, 08:07 AM
Hey thanks man. You have been great help. Acne I know exactly what you mean, it' not crazy acne like a bunch of it, more cyst like here and there. I look this up and swinging hormone changes can cause that. My second test I am taking 11 days out, not 14 days AKA not the full two weeks. It's because of my schedule, so I don't know how low they will drop. I just don't want her to go, yeah EOW is good. However the test won't probably be taken as cleanly as the first one, 977. However, I told her even 140-150 EW is prob better. 100 mg would just be a starting point again. It's just two years of this.

Dont stress out about getting hcg, you can always do that on your own.

TrojanMan60563
05-18-2013, 08:15 AM

Keep us posted. I hope you end up getting it right. You'll feel a lot better and you'll be happy seeing the fruits of your labor in the gym show in the way you look. Feeling better and seeing positive changes in your body will only make you more motivated. I know it has done that for me.

Dcrazy
05-18-2013, 02:05 PM
Keep us posted. I hope you end up getting it right. You'll feel a lot better and you'll be happy seeing the fruits of your labor in the gym show in the way you look. Feeling better and seeing positive changes in your body will only make you more motivated. I know it has done that for me.

Thanks man. Do you think the difference of 11 days out vs. 14 days out taking the 2nd test will make a difference. It's a 3 days difference. I don't know if in 11 days the levels will show enough. Considering 977 was 30 hrs of 200mg shot. Thanks. Also, I will try and keep updated. It's hard to find docs. At first it was 1 shot a month, switched to a uro, then EOW. As you stated, I experience same problems with EOW. I mean it was good for the first few months, then just sides. This doc seems the closest doc I can try to be level with, however, as my concern earlier with the second test.

twotree
05-20-2013, 02:47 AM
Thanks man. Do you think the difference of 11 days out vs. 14 days out taking the 2nd test will make a difference. It's a 3 days difference. I don't know if in 11 days the levels will show enough. Considering 977 was 30 hrs of 200mg shot. Thanks. Also, I will try and keep updated. It's hard to find docs. At first it was 1 shot a month, switched to a uro, then EOW. As you stated, I experience same problems with EOW. I mean it was good for the first few months, then just sides. This doc seems the closest doc I can try to be level with, however, as my concern earlier with the second test.

When in doubt, wait

Dcrazy
05-22-2013, 10:05 PM
When in doubt, wait

Lol. Maybe I should have, took it 10-11 days out( depends on how it's viewed ) not 14 days. However, all my levels were cut in half. Free test and total. All that said, the second test it was 497, which is a good thing. However I will see, but I am assuming the endo will just say, stay to EOW- and the endless office drives to the uro. 977 to 497 in ten days, but I know 497 is in range. I'll update.

Dcrazy
06-13-2013, 05:16 PM

Welp! An update fellow trt's or looking to be. Well, I called the endo...which is kind of fcked up after I submitted 4 tests in 4 weeks, atleast a call to me would have been nice. Anyway, my test was 977, as above...my 10 days was 497. I was feeling sluggish, so I said fck all this and tested myself at day 14. Well my free test was cut in half, which was a bit Low, and my Total test was 360 on a 348-1197 scale. I kept feeling tired and off kilter, so I took another test, again 360. I did check my E2- which she never did...my E2 on both 14 days was 29 and 30, normal range. When I say day 14, right before a shot.

The update: Seen endo today, told her some of my concerns- gyno, boys down stairs, etc. I was not dominate when I talked b/c I was late to the appt. and had other shet going on in my head- don't you hate that? Lol. Anyway, she said yes to every week and @ 150mg per week...exactly what I was aiming for. Previous 200mg EOW She checked my chest for any gyno, at my request...she couldn't feel any breast or granular tissue. I was thinking great, we even talked about HCG and she said my insurance prob. wouldn't cover, but yeah. Now the B.S---She wants me to drive to her office EW for injection( not what she told me before ),then her hcg talk started to change, she said I would have to be off the test cold turkey, do a semen count to do hcg. I replied I don't care if my d1ck is clinically fine in length, I know myself and there is atrophy. I told her that hcg actually makes the body falsely produce more LH. LH you lose some while on test, so the LH tells your nuts to slow down, hence your boys shrink. Hence HCG!!! She agreed about the LH and HCG, but said "Trt is not to treat ball size". I again, repeated myself....So then she said to ultrasound my left pec- yes it is bigger than my left b/c my bicep tendon on the right slipped out of groove and had to be put back in, so my left got built up better. Even though she felt no gyno of any sorts..in fact she would have never checked if I didn't ask b/c I am not on an A.I. I just thought to ask. Plus she wants more blood work...I have given her a total of 5 tests in a month.

The only plus was( maybe ) that she would send orders to another doc if they agreed to inject me if they are closer. If they are close, fine. 150mg a week, but HCG! Also, don't treat problems after they happen, prevent them, an A.I!- Odds I do not have gyno at all. However, just to make sure, I gotta get an ultrasound. Again, physical exam negative. I even test myself, and pinch the pec- usually gyno will produce an oil or prolactin. I myself felt no granular tissue. However, just prescribe an A.I, if you wanna triple check me. Also, if the endo agrees with me on the LH and HCG, why not prescribe? She can, it's actually it's off labels usage. Again only positive, my insurance pays for the test cyp. So there you have it guys...Advice would be nice, again. There were some good, but also bad. Thanks.

TrojanMan60563
06-14-2013, 09:57 PM
Dcrazy - 150 should put you in a reasonable range. You should feel better. Probably no need for an AI at that dose. As for HCG my endo said I would have to lower my test dose if I wanted to run HCG as therapy. Reason being it raises natural test production plus whatever you take in addition. I chose not to bother. I will probably get HCG on my own and run it 250iu twice a week and see how that goes. Clinics want a fortune for HCG injections. I'm already paying a ton for the hormones I take now I'm not adding to my meal ticket any further.

I think you did ok man. The only thing I'd keep pushing for is to self inject. I don't see the big deal. Ask if there is a nurse that can show you how to do it. Tell her you can't always be free for this doctor visit just for a shot. That was my excuse and they had a nurse show me how. She actually had me do 3 injections in the office under the nurses watchful eye. After that it was all on my own.

Old_usmcgrunt
06-27-2013, 07:25 AM
I have been working for an HRT clinic for over a year now. Some of the places out there have crazy prices but the one I work for is not bad at all around the same price as some of the sponsors. The only thing that sucks is they only have Testosterone and deca and the real good HGH. One nice thing is you always know you?re getting the real thing and you don?t have to worry about customs but the selection is limited.

Sorry, I'm not sure how this works on forums to ask.....how might a bro go about finding this more economical clinic? I'm more than willing to fly to Florida or Colorado (I've heard) once a year for an in person check-up if I can do labs locally and get legit gear.

djh0905
06-27-2013, 09:20 AM
if it says no script then its proly fake

djh0905
06-27-2013, 09:21 AM
proly fake

djh0905
06-27-2013, 09:21 AM
fake

06-28-2013, 02:05 AM
Sorry, I'm not sure how this works on forums to ask.....how might a bro go about finding this more economical clinic? I'm more than willing to fly to Florida or Colorado (I've heard) once a year for an in person check-up if I can do labs locally and get legit gear.

supperfly doesn't post anymore

You can try to contact that TRT clinic at:
Mike@maximushrt.com

TrojanMan60563
06-28-2013, 06:56 PM

These clinics all charge a lot for the meds. That is how they make their money, and lots of it. Its often compounded meds which cost less to produce than to buy it from a large manufacture, and they charge 3x what you'd pay for it at a Costco. Basically you're paying for a legal route to taking AAS. If I wasn't very satisfied with my job I'd much rather just roll the dice and pay significantly less for the same stuff elsewhere. I will say you do get good service, and the doctors do monitor your labs so there is no guess work like when you self medicate. Its just expensive! Being on HRT through a clinic is like having a car note.

Presser
06-28-2013, 08:55 PM
Its just expensive! Being on HRT through a clinic is like having a car note.

Not quite, at least not my clinic. Full metabolic labs every 6 months including consult is $170 ($340 a year), 10 mL test C is $129 ($670 a year @200mL per week), hCG is $40 for 5,000iu ($416 a year @ 1,000iu a week), Anastrazole $62 a year at Walgreen's (ten 1g tabs = $12, dosed at 0.5g 2X a week)

That's $1,488 a year or $124 a month.

TrojanMan60563
07-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Well I was doing 400mg test c per week, 200mg Deca per week, 3mg anaztrazole per week, and HCG 500iu per week

Test $29.80 per week
Deca $25.00 per week
Anastrozole $6 per week
HCG $9 per week
Yearly visit $300
Airfare and Rental car $400

$4329.60 per year or $360.80 per month

Granted that is some high dose TRT and deca isn't really needed and neither is HCG. However that is what I was doing and the costs is a lot, the health issues don't seem worth it just to get more, faster gains, and regular TRT through my doctor is cheap like $22 every 3 months for 150mg Test per week... Looking to get on an AI and some HCG but even with that the cost wont get crazy...

I'm thinking good old reasonable TRT is fine if you're saving $4K a year.

Wicked69
07-08-2013, 08:15 PM
Wow. Sounds like there are some reasonable places still out there. Place I finally broke down and went to after three years of hell n half assed treatment was $ 700 for ten weeks for 200 of cyp weekly /hcg an adex. I had to supply my own blood work. Zero follow up! Just a bag of goodies with no instructions and pay is again in ten weeks. The service was less then stellar. Plus their guy straight up lied about a bunch of stuff that really screwed me later. I gave up trying to find another clinic it left such a bad taste in my mouth. Guess, I will start looking again. Now I do the partial doctor and partial self medicated. I won't ever go back to pre proper TRT treatment. I just wish it wasn't so damn hard to get good TRT on a budget. If place I had been, was straight with me in the beginning I would have kept looking but their guy was hungry for his commission and said whatever it took to get people signed on.
It is a life changer though once T gets straightend out. Wish more doctors understood it.

TrojanMan60563
07-09-2013, 02:40 PM
Well the doctor said I need to see a urologist for HCG and clomid for fertility if that's what I want. Additionally he does prescribe AI unless there is a need via symptoms not ideal levels. Its total horse shit. So like you Wicked69 I will be doing an AI on my own if maybe I can't find another endo that isn't a total ass hat.

Healthy1
07-09-2013, 07:05 PM
Not quite, at least not my clinic. Full metabolic labs every 6 months including consult is $170 ($340 a year), 10 mL test C is $129 ($670 a year @200mL per week), hCG is $40 for 5,000iu ($416 a year @ 1,000iu a week), Anastrazole $62 a year at Walgreen's (ten 1g tabs = $12, dosed at 0.5g 2X a week)

That's $1,488 a year or $124 a month.
Damn Presser, can you PM me your clinic? I pay $362 a month just for Testim (no insurance), 50mg per 5gram tube and I'm told that only about 10% absorbs through the skin so I guess I'm only getting about 35mg ew for that price!

keith1569
07-09-2013, 07:11 PM
Lord even $124 a month is over my budget lol

Healthy1
07-09-2013, 07:35 PM
I know, right?!

TrojanMan60563
07-09-2013, 08:43 PM
Damn Presser, can you PM me your clinic? I pay $362 a month just for Testim (no insurance), 50mg per 5gram tube and I'm told that only about 10% absorbs through the skin so I guess I'm only getting about 35mg ew for that price!

Have your doctor put you on injectable test....Costco sells 10ml vials for like $50 cash price. Even at 200mg EW that is 10 weeks worth of test. Unlikely you'll get that much so it will last even longer.

keith1569
07-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Costco is amazing

Healthy1
07-10-2013, 12:24 PM
Thanks for tip Trojan, I've never even thought about Costco.

Presser
07-10-2013, 06:20 PM

Pmed.

Healthy1
07-10-2013, 06:38 PM
Pmed.
Thanks Presser!

Healthy1
07-30-2013, 11:08 AM
Hey bro, tried PMing you but wouldn't go through. Are you still working for the clinic? Can you send me website and discount code? Thanks man!

bigdippin
07-31-2013, 01:26 PM
I was driving an hour each way once per week to go to the local clinic here. And they didn't believe in HCG. After 5 months of doing that, I found an online TRT, and love it. Now I inject every 3.5 days at a smaller dose via Sub Q, have HCG to use as well as arimidex. And the price is half as much. I love my experience so far and will definately use them again.

THE-DET-OAK
07-31-2013, 01:33 PM
I was driving an hour each way once per week to go to the local clinic here. And they didn't believe in HCG. After 5 months of doing that, I found an online TRT, and love it. Now I inject every 3.5 days at a smaller dose via Sub Q, have HCG to use as well as arimidex. And the price is half as much. I love my experience so far and will definately use them again.

thanks for the positive review brother :)

sneedham
07-31-2013, 03:27 PM
Just curious when you first stated the hcg did you feel it?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

brickshthouse79
08-03-2013, 07:01 PM

Tried to pm, but your mailbox is full.

flood
08-04-2013, 03:03 AM
*Supperfly1977 is gone*
New here, can I get some direction guys? Been reading here til my eyes are bleeding.

Want to find a Dr in the Seattle Bellevue area that understands TRT (testosterone replacement therapy). Most won?t let you self-inject and want you to come in. Or will only give enough T to get you barley inside the range.
Any recs on an Anti-aging or HRT or TRT doc?

I can't fly across the country and don't want to waste time and money just to get at-home injectable testosterone cypionate. Needs to be 100% legal, given my job.

Presser
08-04-2013, 05:26 AM
*Supperfly1977 is gone*
New here, can I get some direction guys? Been reading here til my eyes are bleeding.

Want to find a Dr in the Seattle Bellevue area that understands TRT (testosterone replacement therapy). Most won?t let you self-inject and want you to come in. Or will only give enough T to get you barley inside the range.

I can't fly across the country and don't want to waste time and money just to get at-home injectable testosterone cypionate. Needs to be 100% legal, given my job.

Get your post count up to 10 so you can receive PMs & then PM me.

flood
08-04-2013, 09:16 AM
Will do, thanks. Trying to research and not spam here. I'll see if I can contribute something useful, but have only been lifting 2 years seriously...

Presser
08-04-2013, 09:24 AM
Will do, thanks. Trying to research and not spam here. I'll see if I can contribute something useful, but have only been lifting 2 years seriously...

Actually I think it's 11 post & then you can PM.

flood
08-04-2013, 10:16 AM
Great, this is post 11 and I'll look forward to your PM bro.

Natura
08-29-2013, 04:02 PM
I've been using a TRT/HRT company I found online. They cost big $$$. They sent me to a Lab for bloods in their network, a doctor in their network, and they hold your scripts and submit them when it's time for a refill so you can't transfer the prescription. Could easily spend 5-7 grand per year for Test,HCG, and an AI.

Healthy1
08-30-2013, 01:32 PM
I've been using a TRT/HRT company I found online. They cost big $$$. They sent me to a Lab for bloods in their network, a doctor in their network, and they hold your scripts and submit them when it's time for a refill so you can't transfer the prescription. Could easily spend 5-7 grand per year for Test,HCG, and an AI.

Damn bro, they should be pumping you full of some quality HGH for that amount of money.

Natura
08-30-2013, 03:52 PM
Tell me about it.. . All they do is facilitate and bill. I was also given a hgh Omnitropin script at 2iu's per day. They wanted $600-800 per month. I have since went directly to their doctor in their network. Now my insurance covers everything but HCG.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

gamma
09-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Blue skies in Nashville,TN seems to be a good too

THE-DET-OAK
09-05-2013, 10:29 AM

If your paying anything more than 2500 - 3000 a year for the big 3, your getting ripped off.

Presser
09-05-2013, 12:53 PM
If your paying anything more than 2500 - 3000 a year for the big 3, your getting ripped off.

Even that is pricey. I'm at $1400 for the year for the "big 3".

hawkeyes56
10-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Hey guys
New here been on TRT for about a year and my doc retired. The guy she sent me too obv knows nothing about TRT and reluctantly filled my script for me but said next time we would need to have a talk about all the possible sides. I tried to explain I was well aware of sides but also knew that I felt 100% better since starting TRT and was willing to take my chances. The gist of this post is that I am looking into online clinics as I would rather pay a little more than to deal with this guy. I am in rural Iowa so my options are rather limited to finding a doc in my area. Any advice on online clinics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

flood
10-17-2013, 06:47 PM
Hey guys
New here been on TRT for about a year and my doc retired. The guy she sent me too obv knows nothing about TRT and reluctantly filled my script for me but said next time we would need to have a talk about all the possible sides. I tried to explain I was well aware of sides but also knew that I felt 100% better since starting TRT and was willing to take my chances. The gist of this post is that I am looking into online clinics as I would rather pay a little more than to deal with this guy. I am in rural Iowa so my options are rather limited to finding a doc in my area. Any advice on online clinics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Contact | the biostation (http://thebiostation.com/contact/)
Might be worth a drive, I dunno. I'm lucky to have found a doc that sees my levels and prescribes it. But he doesn't think AI's are healthy. We'll see. I'm using 60mg of Axiron but he's open to test cyp IM injections if we work out the sides and can keep T level even.

oufinny
10-28-2013, 10:26 AM
Even that is pricey. I'm at $1400 for the year for the "big 3".

Can you PM me the info on this clinic?

Presser
10-28-2013, 11:27 AM
Can you PM me the info on this clinic?

Check your pm

DBTrey1
12-09-2013, 11:24 AM
Hey guys, 1st post here. Just turned 32, went to get my levels checked out of curiosity. Free test was 2.8 (35.0-155.0 pg/ml) was the range. My total test was 11 (250-1100 ng/dl) was the range on that one.

My primary doc didnt really seem to give a $hit, I meet with a endo tomorrow. Not sure what the next steps are...

gamma
12-10-2013, 03:13 AM
Contact | the biostation (http://thebiostation.com/contact/)
Might be worth a drive, I dunno. I'm lucky to have found a doc that sees my levels and prescribes it. But he doesn't think AI's are healthy. We'll see. I'm using 60mg of Axiron but he's open to test cyp IM injections if we work out the sides and can keep T level even.
Yeah ai s arent for everyone i believe most people dont need them but of course only blood work will yell the truth.

flood
12-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Hey guys, 1st post here. Just turned 32, went to get my levels checked out of curiosity. Free test was 2.8 (35.0-155.0 pg/ml) was the range. My total test was 11 (250-1100 ng/dl) was the range on that one.

My primary doc didnt really seem to give a $hit, I meet with a endo tomorrow. Not sure what the next steps are...
Welcome my brother. You need to get someone to really help you.
Feel like hell I bet.

I had a tepid experience with my endo. I went to a local TRT clinic and the Dr knows his stuff every bit as well as HeavyIron and then some.

This TRT Dr figured out my insurance covered TRT. Not so with the endo.

The TRT doc has me on 1/2mg Anastrazole 1 day after 200mg cyp IM - every week (not every 10 days...)

Acheron
12-17-2013, 05:15 PM
I am interested in TRT and not having any luck finding a local doc who will help me out. :/ I'm 35, my total testosterone is 263.3, and my free testosterone is 4.24, both below normal limits. My other blood work, including CBC, PSA, etc. is normal. My primary care doc blew me off and I haven't any luck finding another doc who will help me either. I feel like s**t. My energy levels are in the toilet and I'm hemorrhaging muscle. I know a place like Kingberg will set me up, but the costs are ridiculous even when you consider that they are providing name brand Rx. Anyone have any suggestions for a semi-local doc (within 90 minutes of northeastern PA) or an internet provider that doesn't charge a fortune?

zdudezdud
12-17-2013, 09:04 PM
Newearpharma pm if you want more info. Have to see a doc its a ligit clinic with good prices

flood
12-22-2013, 08:11 PM
*Supperfly1977 is gone*

Doc said I could recommend them so here it is!

My endo didn't work out very well. So I found a place In Seattle Bellevue, WA area that's outstanding. REVIVE Low T Clinic ? Seattle & Bellevue (http://www.revivelowt.com)

loydchristmas
12-24-2013, 10:49 AM
Presser please pm me with the clinic info. Thanks.

j2048b
12-28-2013, 09:13 AM
Doc said I could recommend them so here it is!

My endo didn't work out very well. So I found a place In Seattle Bellevue, WA area that's outstanding. REVIVE Low T Clinic ? Seattle & Bellevue (http://www.revivelowt.com)

Do u have to actually go see one of the docs if u live far away? Or can it be Skype or something? I know dumb question but shit they take insurance!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

j2048b
12-28-2013, 11:15 AM
Newearpharma pm if you want more info. Have to see a doc its a ligit clinic with good prices

Pm sent!

zdudezdud
12-29-2013, 06:07 AM
Newerapharm does not take ins FYI. Prices are good at least I think they are. Ok pm anything you like. I did have To go have a face to face with a doc

flood
12-29-2013, 08:28 PM
Do u have to actually go see one of the docs if u live far away? Or can it be Skype or something? I know dumb question but shit they take insurance!

I went in, face to face. You could ask, they may help - or may have a reference. They're into fitness and understand.

j2048b
12-30-2013, 03:57 PM
Newerapharm does not take ins FYI. Prices are good at least I think they are. Ok pm anything you like. I did have To go have a face to face with a doc

Is this newera-hg.com? If so adam and i already know each other fairly well!

j2048b
12-30-2013, 03:57 PM
Now revivelowT takes insurance tho correct?

flood
01-02-2014, 05:50 PM
Yep. And I have crap insurance compared to my old union insurance.

But! Here's some billing info, my end;

Office visit $19
Medical $4.50
Drug $0.75

The Dr injects 1x/wk Test Cyp, interviews me, and checks my vitals, etc.
BW every 1 to 1.5 months and it's cheaper than privateMDlabs and WAY cheaper than the charge from my endo's BW provider that I was left to argue and dicker with.

Happy as hell now.

XxGetLeanxX
01-03-2014, 10:10 AM
After checking out a lot of the other options, TRT clinic wise, I'm going to stick with Spectrum. I know I said earlier in this thread that they were getting a bit pricy, but everything seems to be in line after shopping around some. They also haven't charged me a doctor in the past 2 yrs. I pay for my Test, processing fee and shipping.

gamma
01-09-2014, 03:32 AM
Seems to be alot of these clinics popping up in my area lately.I am not sure if laws changed or somthing but there is literally one that just opened up next to grocery store.Times are changing thats for sure.

scubadude
01-12-2014, 05:17 AM
Yup. Seems like every other radio commercial is for a new clinic or test booster

scubadude
01-12-2014, 07:54 AM
Hey Presser, I'd appreciate the clinic info too! Thanks.

j2048b
01-13-2014, 08:19 PM
So who do u guys believe gives u the best for the price?

Lowest to highest?

Being u have families and jobs and still have to survive without going broke, which clinic would u guys prefer in order to still keep ample $$ in ur own pocket?

And yes i know, the cheapest is not always the best, but when it comes to the cost of everything in ur daily lives in conjunction with ur hrt bill?

Acheron
02-14-2014, 11:25 AM

Adam doesn't seem to want anyone's business. It's always a good 3 weeks between replies and in over 2 months, I still haven't gotten any details from him even after sending him my blood test results, etc.

j2048b
02-14-2014, 03:57 PM
Adam doesn't seem to want anyone's business. It's always a good 3 weeks between replies and in over 2 months, I still haven't gotten any details from him even after sending him my blood test results, etc.

Really? Pm me ur name and ill contact him as to whats going on, he asked me to post a thread up on a few different forums to drum up some business so im a bit confused as to whats going on there! Ive got his # as well and we text a lot pretty quickly so i can get some answers fairly fast!!

flood
02-15-2014, 10:07 PM
Tip: Check to see if your state, or nearby state, lets Naturopathic docs prescribe test. HI, WA, UT, CO, and KS iirc...

Ash212
10-07-2016, 06:55 AM
I know this post is a late response but I can't believe how much some people are paying for a proper trt program. Try these guys in FL, k3nowmd.com/offer
They give 3 meds for 150/month and they treat people all over the US using telemedicine. It's worth looking into for those who don't have a good doc in your area.