• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

stopping by and saying hi

Hardened-Johnson

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
here is alittle about me and my goals: i am 40yrs old, 5' 9.5", 180lbs., bodyfat is somewhere between 16-19%. i 've worked out on and off for a very long time and recently came back from a 4-5yr. layoff. when i started back this time i weighed 195-200lbs., after about 12 weeks of strict diet and exercise, iam down to 180lbs. i seem to hit a road block in my dieting efforts and trying to figure out what i need to do for continued weight loss. i've done the protein (chicken and fish mostly), and greens diet for a few weeks, i just finished a low carb diet and now i am going to try cycling my carbs. i am also thinking about adding some aas to the mix, but everyone on the internet is saying not to do any type of cycling until your bodyfat is down to say 12-15%. i do not fully understand this method, however, i respect the fact that alot of people believe this and something i feel shouldn't be overlooked. i have some prop, anavar, test e and eq waiting for me....i also thought about clen for 6 weeks straight to get over this plateau, but really want to know what is limiting my goals. Anyway, hi there and hope to start juicing soon.

Welcome to the boards!!!

Welcome to IRONMAG !

Welcome to IronMag

welcome

FYI - this forum is for new member introductions, please post specific questions in the appropriate forums, thanks! :)
sorry about that, i was just trying to give everyone an idea about my current situation and goals....

i want to thank everyone for the warm welcome and a special thank you to REDDOG309 for the rep points.

Back