PDA

View Full Version : Help with Bloodwork Please

RockShawn
02-28-2012, 01:44 PM
Had my blood drawn yesterday and the results were a little unexpected to me. I'm not really sure how to analyze the results and make corrections, so any help would be greatly appreciated. 38yo, 6'2" 232lb - 5th cycle

Here's the stuff that's out of whack:
Testosterone, Serum - >1500 (2 weeks ago total test was 2200 and free test was 1200) - not so much concerned with this one
LH - <0.2 - This is concerning
FSH - <0.2 - This is concerning
Estradiol - 105.3 - too high

Also my HDL is 14 and 6 weeks ago it was 34 - I'm pretty sure this is cause my test is sky high.

Here's What I'm on right now:

Test Prop - 525mg/wk - was on test E - last shot of 250mg was yesterday
Tren Ace - 700mg/wk
Mast Prop - 700mg/wk
EQ - 600mg/wk
Clen/T3 at 100mcg/50mcg - 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
HGH - 4iu - 5 on 2 off
Hcg - 500iu/wk
Arimidex .5mg ed
Nolva 20mg ed - Trying to kill a gyno lump
Just started yesterday - Caber @ .5mg/day and Letro @ 2.5mg/day to kill the gyno I got Going on right now. Small lump under the nipple and very sensitive nipples.

I'm concerned about the HDL cause I have a family history of heart problems and a hereditary condition that affects HDL. I'm taking Red Yeast rice, Fish Oil and Niacin for the HDL but nothing seems to help, it just keeps dropping.

Should I stay on Caber and Letro till my estrogen levels fall back down?
Is there something else to do about the estrogen?
Can I do anything about the HDL right now or just back off my Test?

Lordsks
03-01-2012, 09:31 PM
nolvadex and letro together there is no need. The nolv is making your letro less effective. Only run letro, it's will remove 95-98% estro from your body. they say 1-2 weeks before letro is effective but I have removed lumps in a few days with it. Test, tren jacked your hdl levels, arimidex isnt helping, it's normal.

So at this point you want to remove the lump keep running letro until its gone, taper down very slowly from letro by .25mgs a day until your doing .5mgs of letro and then add Nolvadex at 20mgs a day. Come off letro completly while your still running 20mg nolvadex for a week. The estrogen rebound from letro can make your lump even bigger so you have to do it slowly. Go into PCT or cruise mode. Look at running aromasin and low dose nolvadex during a cycle in the future. I used to have very bad hdl levels like 3 and then I dropped all orals and only use aromasin and nolvadex. The nolvadex will improve your lipid profile. Plant sterols can help, lots of fiber.

Glycomann
03-02-2012, 06:17 PM
nolvadex and letro together there is no need. The nolv is making your letro less effective. Only run letro, it's will remove 95-98% estro from your body. they say 1-2 weeks before letro is effective but I have removed lumps in a few days with it. Test, tren jacked your hdl levels, arimidex isnt helping, it's normal.

So at this point you want to remove the lump keep running letro until its gone, taper down very slowly from letro by .25mgs a day until your doing .5mgs of letro and then add Nolvadex at 20mgs a day. Come off letro completly while your still running 20mg nolvadex for a week. The estrogen rebound from letro can make your lump even bigger so you have to do it slowly. Go into PCT or cruise mode. Look at running aromasin and low dose nolvadex during a cycle in the future. I used to have very bad hdl levels like 3 and then I dropped all orals and only use aromasin and nolvadex. The nolvadex will improve your lipid profile. Plant sterols can help, lots of fiber.
This is good advice. Hits all the bases.

RockShawn
03-05-2012, 03:17 PM

Thank you!! I'm still on cycle till June. Lump is going away. I quit nolvadex last week. Just letro caber and arimidex right now and will taper off letro like you said. Thanks again!!

fredlabrute
05-13-2012, 06:42 AM
Did use to run cycles like these,not anymore,too much injectables!!!Still look like a solid cutter,would ditch the Eq out(even it's my fav compound besides test),up the test a notch, use to go up a gram tren ew,don't like the sides,even at 750mg ew, now i prefer to run tren E at around 300 to 500mg ew, it helps keep the bf low still i don't have bad temper like i use to and no more shortness of breath! Currently trying a cutter and switching each 6 weeks from clen and t3,to anavar and winstrol!!!Love the results so far!Do you had good results on that cyle???Thanks Lordsk for very useful infos, didn't know nolva was kind of counteracting with letro!

RockShawn
05-13-2012, 09:41 AM
Did use to run cycles like these,not anymore,too much injectables!!!Still look like a solid cutter,would ditch the Eq out(even it's my fav compound besides test),up the test a notch, use to go up a gram tren ew,don't like the sides,even at 750mg ew, now i prefer to run tren E at around 300 to 500mg ew, it helps keep the bf low still i don't have bad temper like i use to and no more shortness of breath! Currently trying a cutter and switching each 6 weeks from clen and t3,to anavar and winstrol!!!Love the results so far!Do you had good results on that cyle???Thanks Lordsk for very useful infos, didn't know nolva was kind of counteracting with letro!

Honestly I abandoned this cycle and changed it dramatically with the help and advise of my prep coach. The cycle was out of control and a waste of gear. I got nowhere fast on it. Made more significant changes in the last two months on a fraction of the compounds.