• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tribex 500

icanrace

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have read through other posts that ya'll have had, but I would like to bring another thread about this alive. I am very seriously considering buying this and giving it a shot, however I am concerned with the acne breakouts. Can any of you users tell me the extent of your breakouts? Face, back, bad, not to bad etc.I am 27yrs old and not really looking forward to breaking out bad. Your comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I took Tribex a few weeks ago, during the use of one bottle I did have a few acne show up but not a breakout. They were small and on the face only. I'm 33 yo, by the way...never thought I'd have acne at this age...

what were the gains, if any you seen during your use?

Where in the world did you read that Tribex gives you acne????
Can you post the link?

I have never heard anyone I know say that Tribex causes acne. It may be possible because it will raise your test levels slightly. You won't notice much if any strength increase. The main thing it does is helps boost your libido after a PH cycle.

I have been taking tribex 500 for about a month now and Ill tell you I have had strength gain and have gained about 3 lbs. I have had a few zits pop up but nothing to bad, mainly on my back. But I am still getting strength gains and started taking it as soon as I quit tacking creatine. I like it for a performace enhancer and I like to take it with ZMA.

Back