PDA

View Full Version : My time is done, Good Luck Z team!

OldSchoolLifter
03-01-2012, 10:10 AM
Hey guys, this is my formal announcement of resignation from the Z squad, I have loved being apart of the team over the last 7 months, and we all have accomplished many things.

I have had the privilege to work with some of the best people in the business, and have made some great friends out of it.

But due to some extenuating circumstances, I am leaving as a Z rep completely. OD's health is my main concern at the moment, and Honestly the way things have been going with Z, I just can no longer rep for them. I pray OD gets better so he can once again save Z.

Take care everyone, and for anyone with outstanding questions, please contact one of Z's thousands of reps! :winkfinger: Its been one hell of ride, but this ride has come to its end.

OSL - OUT!

Also I retested the Blue boxes that were recalled this week, I pinned 10iu at 8:35AM and had my Blood Drawn at 11:05AM here are the results, its conclusive, they were indeed fake, but when I did get my white box resend, my tests were sky high!

Please NOTE: this test is from December's blue box recall. Not the recent stuff, The new stuff is awesome!

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40638&stc=1&d=1330625601

REDDOG309
03-01-2012, 10:12 AM
is that mod title new?

Anabolic5150
03-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Sad news for the Z Team, OSL was a great rep for them.

Just glad he is staying with IM, to lose him completely form here would be a disgrace.

OldSchoolLifter
03-01-2012, 10:16 AM
is that mod title new?

Been a mod for a while now lol

Sad news for the Z Team, OSL was a great rep for them.

Just glad he is staying with IM, to lose him completely form here would be a disgrace.

I would never leave IM I love this place!!!

REDDOG309
03-01-2012, 10:21 AM
Sorry Bro, never noticed the title before. :winkfinger:

vannesb
03-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Damm bro! That sucks, for sure!

swollen
03-01-2012, 10:33 AM
Well bro., I don't know ur situation, but people do what they gotta do on certain occassions. You were a good rep, OSL, you've help'd me along with countless others n wish u the best, if u rep elsewhere...

OTG85
03-01-2012, 11:36 AM
Osl good luck bro.I hope you drop in and visit every once in a while you will be missed.

~RaZr~
03-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Wow this came out of left field! Hope everything works out for you OSL.

BKLYNBORN
03-01-2012, 02:47 PM
what blue top re-call is OLS is talking about , was there another since the dec and jan one ?????, hes said re-call this week , where can someone shed some light on this :geewhiz:

dgp
03-01-2012, 02:59 PM
^^^Ya no shit!!! What?

vannesb
03-01-2012, 03:10 PM
what blue top re-call is OLS is talking about , was there another since the dec and jan one ?????, hes said re-call this week , where can someone shed some light on this :geewhiz:
No there was no recall talked to Oldschool on the phone and said the same thing the way it reads you would think that. He re-tested Blue tops that were bad last year per OD for a second check. And yes they are bad and was retesting to verify since OD wanted to make sure.

All HGH coming in is G2G!

returnofthdragon
03-01-2012, 03:12 PM
is that mod title new?

I can't see that stuff on tapatalk. Congrats on the mod. I hate to see you go from Z. I'm glad you are sticking around IM.

ordawg1
03-01-2012, 03:17 PM
No there was no recall talked to Oldschool on the phone and said the same thing the way it reads you would think that. He re-tested Blue tops that were bad last year per OD for a second check. And yes they are bad and was retesting to verify since OD wanted to make sure.

All HGH coming in is G2G!

This is correct-I asked him to retest as I had a few jugs( of old) that were good. OSL was kind enough to back up what Heavy and ellfrog had already tested. All new blue tops are perfect.
The entire industry had bad ones whether blue-green-red etc and Z was the ONLY one that stood up and recalled and replaced. Big Thanks to Heavy and OSL for all testing.

I am not happy with my friend leaving the team obviously. But-I am trying to understand. Enough said-Thanks-OD

bulldogz
03-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Damn...good luck brotha!

BKLYNBORN
03-01-2012, 03:22 PM
WHEW OK , i was confused based on the way it was written so then TKS OSL and OD just made me feel a lot better , . well good luck on your new en devour OSL im sure OD will call if needed

J.thom
03-01-2012, 03:25 PM
NO!!!!!!! OSL you're the man! don't leave the Z team.

cocoleveo7686
03-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Hey guys, this is my formal announcement of resignation from the Z squad, I have loved being apart of the team over the last 7 months, and we all have accomplished many things.

I have had the privilege to work with some of the best people in the business, and have made some great friends out of it.

But due to some extenuating circumstances, I am leaving as a Z rep completely. OD's health is my main concern at the moment, and Honestly the way things have been going with Z, I just can no longer rep for them. I pray OD gets better so he can once again save Z.

Take care everyone, and for anyone with outstanding questions, please contact one of Z's thousands of reps! :winkfinger: Its been one hell of ride, but this ride has come to its end.

OSL - OUT!

Also I retested the Blue boxes that were recalled this week, I pinned 10iu at 8:35AM and had my Blood Drawn at 11:05AM here are the results, its conclusive, they were fake, but when I did get my white box resend, my tests were sky high!

Please NOTE: this test is from December's blue box recall. Not the recent stuff, The new stuff is awesome!

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40638&stc=1&d=1330625601

What do you mean by "the way things been going with z I can't rep them anymore". What do you mean by this? Kinda makes it seem like thngs are bad with z?

ordawg1
03-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Don't read in anything that ain't there son.All is fine coco-Thanks-OD

OTG85
03-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Gear is top notch and great customer service.

MakeItMethylated
03-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Gonna miss u man!

heavyiron
03-01-2012, 07:15 PM
OSL, good luck brother! You will be great whatever you do.

SloppyJ
03-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Goodluck bro. I know the Z team was lucky to have you. I'm sure you'll do great wherever you decide to go.

OMEGAx
03-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Good Luck OSL, you were truly an Asset

One of the best reps actually I have ever seen

Repo
03-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Hey OldSchool - it was great to have you here!

gamma
03-02-2012, 03:50 AM
Well at least ur gonna stick around on the forums, not good for Z to lose such an assset...

GH Consigliere
03-02-2012, 05:21 AM
Good luck bro

macaronitony
03-02-2012, 05:42 AM
"Honestly the way things have been going with Z, I just can no longer rep for them. I pray OD gets better so he can once again save Z"

what does this all mean? Please clarify

~RaZr~
03-02-2012, 05:49 AM
"Honestly the way things have been going with Z, I just can no longer rep for them. I pray OD gets better so he can once again save Z"

what does this all mean? Please clarify

Read through the thread. OD has clarified to "not read anything into it".

macaronitony
03-02-2012, 06:07 AM
Read through the thread. OD has clarified to "not read anything into it".

hmmmmmmmm??:hmmm:

well.. good luck anyway OSL

ordawg1
03-02-2012, 07:59 AM
Keep in mind folks that OSL is here on IM and myself and others on Zteam are in touch with him most every day. He has many options on where he wishes to use his talents. Plus- you never know what the ole Alpha Dog is up to:winkfinger:.OSL is a great friend to me-the ZTeam and the entire community. He will be here one way or another-count on it. Thanks-OD

vannesb
03-02-2012, 12:54 PM
Keep in mind folks that OSL is here on IM and myself and others on Zteam are in touch with him most every day. He has many options on where he wishes to use his talents. Plus- you never know what the ole Alpha Dog is up to:winkfinger:.OSL is a great friend to me-the ZTeam and the entire community. He will be here one way or another-count on it. Thanks-OD

Exactly!:winkfinger:

Gear_Addict
03-04-2012, 08:55 AM
Good luck man.

GH Consigliere
03-04-2012, 12:44 PM
Well said!!