PDA

View Full Version : private section for board reps....

Vibrant
03-04-2012, 08:36 AM
I am thinking we need a section that only board reps may access similar to your mod lounge....

It be a good place to warn other reps of members that are clearly trolls because I see the same guys trolling different sponsors...

Also would be a good place to discuss sponsor section rules that may be needed to add....

to discuss funny customer bitching stories:coffee::lol:

just some food for thought:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Pittsburgh63
03-04-2012, 08:37 AM
I like the idea

returnofthdragon
03-04-2012, 08:39 AM
Don't let ben in...... hater!

Dath
03-04-2012, 02:30 PM
This seems like a great idea and a forum I'd like to see added.

ICould see some real benefits for everyone on the board.

irish_2003
03-04-2012, 02:40 PM
amateurs...many of us reps from different sponsor just simply pm each other this stuff...you guys must not be in the inner circle yet lol

hoyle21
03-04-2012, 02:41 PM
amateurs...many of us reps from different sponsor just simply pm each other this stuff...you guys must not be in the inner circle yet lol

That's the first thing I thought.

gixxermaniak
03-04-2012, 02:43 PM

I say it's a good idea to keep all you guys in the same page

DRUGS ARE BAD MMMMKKKAAYYYY

Vibrant
03-04-2012, 02:45 PM

yeah, I pm other reps daily and talk a lot with them. Im tired of pm's though, after answering more than 30 everyday for the last few weeks, I'd rather just post a thread instead of pm'ing another rep.

or it could be that you've been a rep so long that you've created an inner circle with some other dinosaur reps like you:thinking:

:lol::joke:

gixxermaniak
03-04-2012, 02:52 PM
On a local automotive forum I belong to all the members that are in the "inner circle" have a access to a chat box maybe something for you guys to consider

DRUGS ARE BAD MMMMKKKAAYYYY

irish_2003
03-04-2012, 03:26 PM
take this for what it's worth, but not all board reps for all sponsors are trustworthy and send out their own trolls...you really think letting all reps who may be new and haven't proven themselves into a section where private information is exchanged is a good thing? no thanks...i'll stick to pm's

Vibrant
03-04-2012, 03:40 PM
take this for what it's worth, but not all board reps for all sponsors are trustworthy and send out their own trolls...you really think letting all reps who may be new and haven't proven themselves into a section where private information is exchanged is a good thing? no thanks...i'll stick to pm's

I agree but I dont think private info should be shared even in a private forum especially on a board like this. I dont even think the mods are allowed to post private info in their mod lounge.

irish_2003
03-04-2012, 07:43 PM
I agree but I dont think private info should be shared even in a private forum especially on a board like this. I dont even think the mods are allowed to post private info in their mod lounge.

i'm not meaning private personal info, i mean private between reps and sponsor...i'm sorry but i don't trust many of the other reps especially when they bounce around so much...maybe i'm old school, but it works...

XYZ
03-05-2012, 10:12 AM
i'm not meaning private personal info, i mean private between reps and sponsor...i'm sorry but i don't trust many of the other reps especially when they bounce around so much...maybe i'm old school, but it works...

No, it just means you're smart.

Too much ship jumping going on and other BS.

With all of the drama that comes along with being a rep..........that's why I never did it.

heavyiron
03-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Yeah, this really isn't a good direction.

Prince
03-06-2012, 01:45 PM
I don't like the idea of a private "board rep" forum.

_LG_
03-06-2012, 05:31 PM

So its a go then? Stfuandlftbtch could be the mod.

squigader
03-06-2012, 09:52 PM
I don't think it's a good idea.

Paramour
03-07-2012, 12:30 PM
:cool:

irish_2003
03-07-2012, 02:59 PM

you and heavyiron should just ask me from now on...you two agree with most of my opinions on these types of questions anyway lol

OldSchoolLifter
03-09-2012, 02:44 PM
I actually like this idea, sponsors can speak with each other and get to know each other, and possible do things to work together and plan great things

CG
03-09-2012, 02:49 PM
2 out of 2 admins say no.. I gotta say I agree