• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Strutting around in Columbus Ohio

StrutDaRoosta

FreshCock on Da Block
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Bootylicious

attachment.php

Meeting Mr. Ronnie Coleman
attachment.php

HAHA, I would tell him that, but I wouldnt want to be pummelled

Originally posted by StrutDaRoosta
Ms. Monica Brant

attachment.php

damn, gay dudes always get the hottest chicks :(

YIKES! Dont tell that to StriKing Cobra!!!!

Originally posted by Prince
Has anyone told Ronnie that he is pregnant? :scratch:

:haha: :haha: :haha: anyone with the balls to tell him that wouldn't have them for much longer

Has anyone told Ronnie that he is pregnant? :scratch:

You noticed that too huu Prince? Damn he looks like sheeit !!!! Gotta hate the off season don't you think?

He wouldn't do crap if you told him he looked pregnant. He would probably laugh and make a joke.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Crono1000
damn, gay dudes always get the hottest chicks :(

Yea I must agree the babes betweent the 2 homosexual fellas are hot!!! Who are those guys again????
:lol:

:haha: :haha: :haha: well the one on the left is Strut

... the two in the middle are Tuesday night and Wendesday morning

no. luckily I can be straight and still date the most beautiful woman in the world

no. luckily I can be straight and still date the most beautiful woman in the world

Good one.....make sure she reads your response. It's worth a couple of points.....:cool:

I need her to do some homework for me, I'm racking up the brownie points :D

Originally posted by firestorm
You noticed that too huu Prince? Damn he looks like sheeit !!!! Gotta hate the off season don't you think?

I think the Pro bb's that have GH guts like that are a disgrace to bodybuilding.
Does anyone remember bb's from the 70's, such as ARNOLD ever looking anything like that in the off-season? Hell no.

IML Gear Cream!
... the two in the middle are Tuesday night and Wendesday morning

:haha: Monica looks very hot in that picture, and every other picture too!

Originally posted by firestorm
Yea I must agree the babes betweent the 2 homosexual fellas are hot!!! Who are those guys again????
:lol:

Who cares? I will take either one of the blondes:D

I think the Pro bb's that have GH guts like that are a disgrace to bodybuilding.
Does anyone remember bb's from the 70's, such as ARNOLD ever looking anything like that in the off-season? Hell no.

A-FREAKIN'-MEN :thumb:

Good Post Prince. These guys today give a bad name to the Sport of Body Building. It just seems that people just have NO limitations. Always have to ruin everything with abuse. It's a damn shame.

Down load the video "Ronnie Coleman the unbelievable" from Kazaa that man is sick!!

I have to download Kazza BH. that is the second time tonight someone told me there is kewel shit on Kazza. Is that free?

Back