• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Intermittent fasting promotes brain health

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Intermittent fasting promotes brain health by Michelle Bosmier (NaturalNews) According to a new study carried out at the National Institute on Aging in Baltimore, fasting for one or two days each week may help improve the condition of individuals suffering from Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Researchers have found that stopping nearly all food intake for short [...]
Read More...

I stop eating at 10pm and start at noon. 70% of my cals come in after 4pm and about 60% after I workout. I like it and its much easier than eating 6 small meals when you have a job, and I eat garbage and drink beer and my body fat stays lowish so I'm happy with IF.

I stop eating at 10pm and start at noon. 70% of my cals come in after 4pm and about 60% after I workout. I like it and its much easier than eating 6 small meals when you have a job, and I eat garbage and drink beer and my body fat stays lowish so I'm happy with IF.

So that is a 14 hour fast daily? You look good. Your body fat is staying low even when eating junk. Amazing.

Back