• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Any Peptides that don't require multiple shots per day?

Filessika

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[FONT=&quot]I am still striking out on a doctor prescribed GH protocol...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In the meantime, are there any peptides that are effective at IGF/GH elevations with daily or less frequent dosing protocols?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've seen the peptide business blow-up since its inception but never tried anything inj. I used IBE's Oral IGF (the pink stuff in preloaded syringes...yes I'm old...) back in the day.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I don't mind pinning, but I have a kid, wife and work in a very busy ER...so I don't have the time to be consistent with round the clock dosing.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ideally I'd like a weekly/EOD/E3D type peptide, but would be OK with daily sub-q/IM if need be. TIA for any replies...reps for sure.[/FONT]

What are the max number of shots per day you can do of 100mcg each ghrp2/cjc1295? I've been doing 4 or 5 a day. I'm guessing if I keep this up Ill need to take a day or two off each week.

I did 100mcg's 5x per day for a few weeks, but it prove difficult to fit it in to my schedule, so I backed off to 3 x per day at 200mcg's instead.

As long as you leave 2-3 hours in between administration you're good. Also, take the weekend off every other week or so as an added measure to avoid desensitization.

What are the max number of shots per day you can do of 100mcg each ghrp2/cjc1295? I've been doing 4 or 5 a day. I'm guessing if I keep this up Ill need to take a day or two off each week.

not needed, enjoy the xtra pulses:clapping:

isnt there a long estered cjc? was debating on using a peptide during my next bulking cycle but still dont have all the info i feel is necessary. dosing, frequency, or even how to make it lol

isnt there a long estered cjc? was debating on using a peptide during my next bulking cycle but still dont have all the info i feel is necessary. dosing, frequency, or even how to make it lol

there is.. it's cjc 1295 w/dac. The issue with this is it causes GH bleed. It's great for women. But males respond much better to pulses of GH as that is how our natural production works.

^^ Would the difference be that signifigant though? You'd probably end up releasing much more GH overall so even though it may not be as effective per amount of GH the effect may balance out? Only downside I've ever really read is that "gh bleed" is more likely to cause side effects like acromegaly, though I think that'd be very unlikely for the doses/duration most people would use it. I'd like to see more logs on the w/dac version because it sounds very interesting

IML Gear Cream!
^^ Would the difference be that signifigant though? You'd probably end up releasing much more GH overall so even though it may not be as effective per amount of GH the effect may balance out? Only downside I've ever really read is that "gh bleed" is more likely to cause side effects like acromegaly, though I think that'd be very unlikely for the doses/duration most people would use it. I'd like to see more logs on the w/dac version because it sounds very interesting

It just goes against how the male body responds to GH release.. Our bodies work on pulses, not contiuous release. Now in a female, that is exactly the type of release that their body is used to..and will respond to it better than w/out.

LR3 bro. You'll be happy you did. I was doing 100mcg IM bi-lat.

Yeah.. LR3 is pretty f'ing good.. You should try adding in some MGF with it. MGF Bi-lat immediately pwo.. then lr3 20minutes later, and use PegMGF on your off days.

:winkfinger:

Too much BS for me honestly. I'll just stick to GH and gear. :roflmao:

LR3 and M2 are my favorite peps for sure. DES is in there as well.

Suit yourself.. lol. I can understand that. It's just one hell of a stack to add in with an AAS cycle and even better if your running HGH.

Yeah.. LR3 is pretty f'ing good.. You should try adding in some MGF with it. MGF Bi-lat immediately pwo.. then lr3 20minutes later, and use PegMGF on your off days.

Thats what im reseraching with and wow im in love with these peptides.Im so much fuller,stronger,recovery is much better,
Im also on ipam/cjc slin and AAS.

CJC 1295 With DAC gets a pretty bum rap. It may be how a woman gh output is designed but I can tell you I had better results running 3 grams a week of CJC-1295 DAC taken 1 gram per dose and 3 doses a week than I did running any other peps thus far. I was in PCT and kept all of my LBM while dropping another 2% body fat.

Sometimes the "idea" some people have of trying to keep natural homeostasis while amplifying hormones well above the natural levels makes me laugh. You are intentionally changing the way the body naturally operates but trying to hold on to some sort of homeostasis. You run CJC 1295 w/DAC for 6-12 weeks then take time off to avoid acromegaly. You can also go straight into using a Mod Grf / Ipa pulse run after to get your system used to the pulses. You have to keep in mind that the CJC w / DAC drastically increases your IGF-1 levels, not quite as much as an LR3 shot but higher none the less and it is the same reason why you only run lr3 in cycles. DAC is okay to run as a cycle but not for longevity.

Also you will be surprised how well any mucana product works at eliciting a huge pulse while having the CJC w/ DAC in your system keeping somatostatin down so that there is nothing to slow the release of the GH. At times my IGF levels would get high enough I would go hypo after taking my EndoSurge on an empty stomach for a GH release. I also took 200 mcg of Ipa at night a few times while using it and the pulse was noticeably stronger than IPA was on its own but not like it is with Mod Grf.

We carry CJC 1295 w/DAC at Peptide Source and I will see if I can't arrange a decent run in the next few months if any one is interested in following a log.

CJC 1295 With DAC gets a pretty bum rap. It may be how a woman gh output is designed but I can tell you I had better results running 3 grams a week of CJC-1295 DAC taken 1 gram per dose and 3 doses a week than I did running any other peps thus far. I was in PCT and kept all of my LBM while dropping another 2% body fat.

Sometimes the "idea" some people have of trying to keep natural homeostasis while amplifying hormones well above the natural levels makes me laugh. You are intentionally changing the way the body naturally operates but trying to hold on to some sort of homeostasis. You run CJC 1295 w/DAC for 6-12 weeks then take time off to avoid acromegaly. You can also go straight into using a Mod Grf / Ipa pulse run after to get your system used to the pulses. You have to keep in mind that the CJC w / DAC drastically increases your IGF-1 levels, not quite as much as an LR3 shot but higher none the less and it is the same reason why you only run lr3 in cycles. DAC is okay to run as a cycle but not for longevity.

Also you will be surprised how well any mucana product works at eliciting a huge pulse while having the CJC w/ DAC in your system keeping somatostatin down so that there is nothing to slow the release of the GH. At times my IGF levels would get high enough I would go hypo after taking my EndoSurge on an empty stomach for a GH release. I also took 200 mcg of Ipa at night a few times while using it and the pulse was noticeably stronger than IPA was on its own but not like it is with Mod Grf.

We carry CJC 1295 w/DAC at Peptide Source and I will see if I can't arrange a decent run in the next few months if any one is interested in following a log.

I agree 100% with Kleen, we have both ran DAC with excellent results. Nothing cut me up like it did.

I'm guessing if I keep this up Ill need to take a day or two off each week.
[FONT=宋体]
g.gif
[/FONT]​

5 on 2 off is a very common protocol.

Thats the shit!! Thats what I am starting plus a few more goodys!!!:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Waiting on Insulin pins myself then it will be DES pre with about 50g carbs, LR3 with my fast breaking meal later then Peg MGF the following day. Should make for some intense pumps and some added growth. Will be on a mild testosterone run during this time also.

I am still striking out on a doctor prescribed GH protocol...

In the meantime, are there any peptides that are effective at IGF/GH elevations with daily or less frequent dosing protocols?

I've seen the peptide business blow-up since its inception but never tried anything inj. I used IBE's Oral IGF (the pink stuff in preloaded syringes...yes I'm old...) back in the day.

I don't mind pinning, but I have a kid, wife and work in a very busy ER...so I don't have the time to be consistent with round the clock dosing.

Ideally I'd like a weekly/EOD/E3D type peptide, but would be OK with daily sub-q/IM if need be. TIA for any replies...reps for sure.

IGF-1LR3 pinned SubQ 1X a day
cycle:
wk1-8 20-50mcg ed IGF1LR3

I love IGF1LR3 myself

Same here! :)
but I got this damin HGH itch (i mean i want to run some, not ancual itch from hgh lol)

Back