• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need help with first cycle

slow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi this is my first post here although I have read a lot of the posts and did a lot of searchs.

I must say this is a nice site.

I will list my stats first and then my objectives next.

age 20
experence 5 years
hieght 5 10
weight 205
body fat around -12 (calipers)

I want to get about 10-20 quality lbs without too much water weight. I was playing collage ball but unfortunately will not be plaing my junior year. so I can do a cycle since I wont be tested any more.

I am thinking of doing an 8 week cycle then a cut cycle of clen and eca for a coupe of weeks

since I am on a budget is just taking sustanon 250mg a week by it self a good Idea?does it cause a lot of water retention size that I will loose when I cut.do I need anti-e's like clomid and nolva with sust. I also looked at all the research on equipoise but it is out of my price range.
what are other good and modertely inexpensive first cyles. keep in mind I am a poor collage student who pays for everything including having to take care of my 16 year old sister since my parents passed away last year.

thank you in advance.

:)

hey bro I now exzactly where u are on this a sust only cycle will work at 1 amp week u should do very well u can obtain legal clomid and ancillaries for reasearch purpouses id say a cheapy add on would be some dbol. As for the money thing I hear yeah i have 2 dependents my self ( no i dont have kids iam only 20)

how do i obtain legal clomid. and 1 amp of sust contains 250 mg. so it would be 250 mg a week. what is a ballpark figure for a 8 week cycle of deca and test.

I say 500test and no more than 400deca if that's your choice.
run a search on clomid, *cough* syntholdirect used to have it I believe... and a few other spots

iam actuely a propent of starting with very low doseages so an amp of sus a week is more than fine u shouldnt pay more than 10 bucks an amp on the net and 15 at the gym imo for clomid ( research kits, kc and others all carry it

Back