PDA

View Full Version : IP HGH testing procedure and results

exphys88
03-17-2012, 09:28 AM
I have now tested 3 different types of HGH and wanted to share each result in detail.

I mixed each type of hgh with the standard protocol of gently adding bac water to each vial, preventing the breakdown of the hgh, making the readings reliable.

Each time, I waited 3.5 hours before having my blood drawn for the serum hgh test.

The clinical research done on HGH has determined that an injection of 8 iu elicits a serum level of between 15-20 ng/mL, which peaks between 3-4 hours post injection. The research across the boards has determined that 10 iu's of pharm grade elicits serum levels in the 30's, and very consistently.

The 3 that were tested by myself were IP's Nipertropins, IP's Yellow tops, and IP's Gray tops. Listed below you can see my results and see that both the Nipertropins and Gray tops were completely bunk, and the Yellow tops were under-dosed.

12/2/2011-5 iu, 3.5 hours, IP nipertropins,<.1 ng/mL gh serum-FAIL

12/9/2011-8 iu, 3.5 hours, IP yellow tops, 8.3 ng/mL gh serum-FAIL, underdosed

3/14/2012-10 iu, 3.5 hours, IP gray tops, <.1 ng/mL gh serum-FAIL

independent
03-17-2012, 09:32 AM
Can you post the CPT# for this test, and should it be done fasted?

exphys88
03-17-2012, 09:34 AM
Here is the link for the test. Fasting doesn't affect the test.

Human Growth Hormone Testing - Private MD (http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/human_growth_hormone_HGH.php)

independent
03-17-2012, 09:36 AM
Thank you.

We need to make a GH sticky thread.

exphys88
03-17-2012, 09:38 AM
This is with 8 iu's HGH

Figure 1.

http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/figures/1472-6904-7-10-1-l.jpg (http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6904/7/10/figure/F1)

Mean hGH (± SD) serum concentration vs time profiles following subcutaneous administration of 2.92 mg rhGH/subject using either the cool.click™ 2 device or standard syringe with needle.
Brearley et al. BMC Clinical Pharmacology 2007 7:10 doi:10.1186/1472-6904-7-10
Download authors' original image (http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/download/figures/1472-6904-7-10-1.pdf)

heavyiron
03-17-2012, 09:44 AM
I have now tested 3 different types of HGH and wanted to share each result in detail.

I mixed each type of hgh with the standard protocol of gently adding bac water to each vial, preventing the breakdown of the hgh, making the readings reliable.

Each time, I waited 3.5 hours before having my blood drawn for the serum hgh test.

The clinical research done on HGH has determined that an injection of 8 iu elicits a serum level of between 15-20 ng/mL, which peaks between 3-4 hours post injection. The research across the boards has determined that 10 iu's of pharm grade elicits serum levels in the 30's, and very consistently.

The 3 that were tested by myself were IP's Nipertropins, IP's Yellow tops, and IP's Gray tops. Listed below you can see my results and see that both the Nipertropins and Gray tops were completely bunk, and the Yellow tops were under-dosed.

Thank you for posting your testing all in one post brother. This makes following the results much easier.

exphys88
Here is the study that discusses the pharmacokinetics of human growth hormone. the graph above is from that study.

I've been following many boards and every bit of the testing done by bodybuilders is right in line with this study.

BMC Clinical Pharmacology | Full text | Pharmacokinetics of recombinant human growth hormone administered by cool.click (TM) 2, a new needle-free device, compared with subcutaneous administration using a conventional syringe and needle (http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6904/7/10)

_LG_
Thats fucked up. They are giving their stock away now.

exphys88
03-17-2012, 09:45 AM
Thank you for posting your testing all in one post brother. This makes following the results much easier.

thank you for the opportunity.

VictorZ06
03-17-2012, 10:22 AM
Ugh....this is why I don't mess with gens and stick to my Sero, it's always a fuckn gamble. Thanks for sharing bro, much appreciated!!

/V

Vibrant
03-17-2012, 10:27 AM
I'm interested in what ip has to say about this. I'm sure that tons of people got bunk hgh.

exphys88
03-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Here are pics of the vials, to add to the validity of this thread. I no longer have the nipertropins, but I still have the pic with my labs from my niper log.

exphys88
03-17-2012, 10:35 AM
Here are the pics from my niper log with my labs from them.

exphys88
03-17-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm interested in what ip has to say about this. I'm sure that tons of people got bunk hgh.

He put out a special statment about his grays. He basically said that his form of hgh does not show up on serum hgh tests, but it's good.

Vibrant
03-17-2012, 10:39 AM
He put out a special statment about his grays. He basically said that his form of hgh does not show up on serum hgh tests, but it's good.

Wtf is that supposed to mean? His form of hgh? if it's legit, how can it not show up on hgh serum test.

_LG_
03-17-2012, 10:47 AM
Get a list, its interesting

heavyiron
03-17-2012, 10:59 AM

What a complete load of Bullshit.

hypno
03-17-2012, 01:45 PM
^ this

snakeskinz
03-17-2012, 01:52 PM
What a complete load of Bullshit.

heavy and ex....i would be glad to re-post up my labs and pics of my hygetropin by IP results and my novotropin results if you think we can keep this thread going ....this is what we tried to do at OLM and they made it a sticky and we could post no more...

snake

VictorZ06
03-17-2012, 01:58 PM

Fuckin joke! 191aa is 191aa. "His form"??? :jerkit:

/V

exphys88
03-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Fuckin joke! 191aa is 191aa. "His form"??? :jerkit:

/V

Yeah, he's hilarious. When his nipertropins came out, he claimed that they were manually filled and had so much gh in them that you could only safely inject 1 iu or you'll go into insulin shock. There was absolutely no gh in them.

heavyiron
03-17-2012, 02:14 PM
heavy and ex....i would be glad to re-post up my labs and pics of my hygetropin by IP results and my novotropin results if you think we can keep this thread going ....this is what we tried to do at OLM and they made it a sticky and we could post no more...

snake
I would prefer you start your own thread.

We may be building a new sub forum soon and I can move all the blood testing threads into the new forum when its built brother.

FordFan
03-17-2012, 02:45 PM
Good info here. Lot of bunk gh out there.

Thresh
03-17-2012, 03:04 PM
I would prefer you start your own thread.

We may be building a new sub forum soon and I can move all the blood testing threads into the new forum when its built brother.

Best idea ever?

5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:
Cruising on 250mg Test Cyp/week.

biggie10
03-17-2012, 04:21 PM
I personally know one guy who turned pro at the nationals last year and the only gh he has usedvfor the last 2 years was ip yellow tops and he continues to use them now. He is getting ready for his first pro show which he will do in 2013. I dont believe all the bs on the internet. I take and if I like it I buy more if I dont like it then I dont. Not saying anyone did but any test result can be altered or completley faked. Make your own judgements on what works for you and what does not. Everyones bodies are different. Bodybuilding is about trial and error. What works for someone else might not work for you and vise versa. If that was not true then everyone would be taking the same stuff and all look alike.

TonyMack
03-17-2012, 04:40 PM
I personally know one guy who turned pro at the nationals last year and the only gh he has usedvfor the last 2 years was ip yellow tops and he continues to use them now. He is getting ready for his first pro show which he will do in 2013. I dont believe all the bs on the internet. I take and if I like it I buy more if I dont like it then I dont. Not saying anyone did but any test result can be altered or completley faked. Make your own judgements on what works for you and what does not. Everyones bodies are different. Bodybuilding is about trial and error. What works for someone else might not work for you and vise versa. If that was not true then everyone would be taking the same stuff and all look alike.

What? Say what you want, I'll trust the lab results.

exphys88
03-17-2012, 04:40 PM

You make good points. Hopefully we can get a lot of guys performing the same tests using the same procedures and don't have to base it off of a couple guys. The yellows do contain hgh, just not at the amount they should. So, someone could definitely see some benefit, especially if injecting more than 5 iu/day.

biggie10
03-17-2012, 05:00 PM
What? Say what you want, I'll trust the lab results.

You do that. I will stick with personal experience when it comes to what works for me. I could post a fake lab test to prove my point but I wont because I dont need to prove a point. I have been bodybuilding for years and again the best advice I can give is the best advice that has been given to me. Stick with what works for you.

exphys88
03-17-2012, 05:02 PM
This is why we need more testers. If 30 guys test a product and 25 post negative results and 5 post positive, it's a good chance that the product is bunk or most of the batches are bunk. Especially if some of the guys are known to be honest and reputable members.

celticthug
03-17-2012, 05:35 PM
under dosed an staight up bunk gear out of china is not really news to any one that aint a noob.i do thank you gentlemen for posting legit results.an not sweepin it under the table.thank you!

snakeskinz
03-18-2012, 10:36 AM
You do that. I will stick with personal experience when it comes to what works for me. I could post a fake lab test to prove my point but I wont because I dont need to prove a point. I have been bodybuilding for years and again the best advice I can give is the best advice that has been given to me. Stick with what works for you.

are you insinuating that all these labs are faked or doctored up? what would be the point?, do a google search and see labs are being done on ip GH not just here, but other forums as well.... i agree that we should do what works for us as individuals ....thats why i wouldnt bother doing labs on test i know its working ....GH is another story the effects are subtle ... if you are adding it with test and a bunch of other compounds how can you know the GH is working? or real ?..... the test costs 50 bucks.....to me its a no-brainer if your spending a grand or more on GH.....anyone who thinks the labs are faked should spend the money and have their own done.

snake

trainhard357
03-18-2012, 02:51 PM
Yes you are right we are all putting out fake lab reports. There's nothing I like better than paying 50 bucks and having my blood drawn. Wow some people are just delusional. Better yet can you show me just one lab report that shows IP GH in a positive light.

hoyle21
03-18-2012, 03:04 PM
I've been reading a lot of labs all over the web. Sounds like you just cant trust the Chinese.

indrox1
03-18-2012, 04:34 PM
This is why this is a great board. Guys sharing info with all of us even on their own dime. Thank you for your post and most of all thank you for your time that you didnt have to give up for us.

biggie10
03-18-2012, 04:57 PM
are you insinuating that all these labs are faked or doctored up? what would be the point?, do a google search and see labs are being done on ip GH not just here, but other forums as well.... i agree that we should do what works for us as individuals ....thats why i wouldnt bother doing labs on test i know its working ....GH is another story the effects are subtle ... if you are adding it with test and a bunch of other compounds how can you know the GH is working? or real ?..... the test costs 50 bucks.....to me its a no-brainer if your spending a grand or more on GH.....anyone who thinks the labs are faked should spend the money and have their own done.

snake

If you read my post before the one you copied I said I was not accusing anyone of faking their lab reports. If they were it would not be the first time. How can you know if your gh is working even if you are taking it with other steroids. Well any experienced bodybuilder knows how gh affects their body along with the side effects that comes with gh from china. If you are not experienced enough to know then you should not be spending a grand on gh. I read the posts on pm and there was a lot of them. It seemed to me the guys who liked the grey tops were getting bashed by the ones who did not. That thread was also closed by a mod. Is there anyone in the bodybuilding community that is well regarded as an expert backing these tests ie trainors to the pros or experts in the field? Most guys on the web cannot place an order correctly with a source or take steroids properly. Now you want me to believe they can follow instructions properly to basically do a home blood test. I know you have to go to a lab to have the blood drawn but the prep is done at home. Now I do not believe everything I read on the internet to be accurate and truthfully now if you do then there are plenty of real Rolex watches for sale for around $200 with receipts, boxes brand new and everything on craigs list. I am going to research on this type of testing and will keep you posted. I did pull this off the lab corps website:
A single fasting growth hormone (GH) level is of limited value. 3 Secretion of GH is episodic and pulsatile. GH has a half-life of 20 to 25 minutes. Testing for growth hormone deficiency or excess is best done as part of a dynamic test involving specific stimuli (see the online Endocrine Appendices: Growth Hormone Stimulation and Growth Hormone Suppression). Insulin-like growth factor-1 can also be useful in assessing growth hormone status.

exphys88
03-18-2012, 05:02 PM
If you read my post before the one you copied I said I was not accusing anyone of faking their lab reports. If they were it would not be the first time. How can you know if your gh is working even if you are taking it with other steroids. Well any experienced bodybuilder knows how gh affects their body along with the side effects that comes with gh from china. If you are not experienced enough to know then you should not be spending a grand on gh. I read the posts on pm and there was a lot of them. It seemed to me the guys who liked the grey tops were getting bashed by the ones who did not. That thread was also closed by a mod. Is there anyone in the bodybuilding community that is well regarded as an expert backing these tests ie trainors to the pros or experts in the field? Most guys on the web cannot place an order correctly with a source or take steroids properly. Now you want me to believe they can follow instructions properly to basically do a home blood test. I know you have to go to a lab to have the blood drawn but the prep is done at home. Now I do not believe everything I read on the internet to be accurate and truthfully now if you do then there are plenty of real Rolex watches for sale for around $200 with receipts, boxes brand new and everything on craigs list. I am going to research on this type of testing and will keep you posted. I did pull this off the lab corps website:
A single fasting growth hormone (GH) level is of limited value. 3 Secretion of GH is episodic and pulsatile. GH has a half-life of 20 to 25 minutes. Testing for growth hormone deficiency or excess is best done as part of a dynamic test involving specific stimuli (see the online Endocrine Appendices: Growth Hormone Stimatulation and Growth Hormone Suppression). Insulin-like growth factor-1 can also be useful in assessing growth hormone status.

what that info is referring to is when testing for endogenous production of hgh. when you inject exogenous hgh, it is slowly absorbed into the body, thus giving it a much longer active life. There are clinical studies that document the pharmacokinetics of exogenously admistered hgh and their data is matching up perfectly with the home testing.

I understand your reservations about this home testing. But, the tests done are all correlating with each other. For instance, guys that are injecting pharma grade are consistently getting scores in the 30's, which matches up with the clinical trials. The more testing the better.

NVRBDR
03-18-2012, 05:42 PM
This is great information! Expose the bogus crap for what it is. I have some (same batch # exp date) Nipers that were tested, I am willing to pay for them to be tested to find out exactly what junk is being sold. Then post that info on the board... Anyone know where to send it??
How long before someone makes a deadly or who knows what bogus batch?!?!

exphys88
03-18-2012, 05:44 PM
This is great information! Expose the bogus crap for what it is. I have some (same batch # exp date) Nipers that were tested, I am willing to pay for them to be tested to find out exactly what junk is being sold. Then post that info on the board... Anyone know where to send it??
How long before someone makes a deadly or who knows what bogus batch?!?!

You can just use the testing procedure laid out in the sticky in this forum.

squigader
03-18-2012, 07:25 PM

Great info. Having them all in one post is great too :)

snakeskinz
03-18-2012, 08:26 PM
A single fasting growth hormone (GH) level is of limited value. 3 Secretion of GH is episodic and pulsatile. GH has a half-life of 20 to 25 minutes. Testing for growth hormone deficiency or excess is best done as part of a dynamic test involving specific stimuli (see the online Endocrine Appendices: Growth Hormone Stimulation and Growth Hormone Suppression). Insulin-like growth factor-1 can also be useful in assessing growth hormone status.

yep ...kinda figured this was next ...yea this is usually the progression isnt it? .... i couldnt be an experienced bodybuilder or i would just know the shits real , like you .... thats cool ..... i feel like these test benefit me and others ...you dont... i get it

good luck

snake

theonslaught
03-19-2012, 07:55 PM
i just joined this site for this lab testing section, and wow...this one topic has just saved me so much money i would have spent on ip. im on a few other forums and have been a long time memeber of each of them and no one has this . awesome. i hope someone has some good feedback on some generic shit otherwise we are all screwed lol

MuscleGauge1
03-19-2012, 07:59 PM
Wow...Now this gets my attention. Crazy results

Fidelio
03-21-2012, 04:35 PM
Thanks to the Mods here and the others doing testing. You're making things better for a lot of people.

And to the guy saying that lab results could be faked, sure lab reports can be faked but there's a lot more money in faking GH, isn't there?

Youme
06-04-2012, 03:34 PM
This sound like the same bullshit IP man email me. He said Jay Cutler take all his gear. Is too bad i can't call Jay and conference him in that ip is claiming he used their gear.

Grozny
06-05-2012, 05:50 AM
IP Gh used to be good now its totally bunk, thx for posting bro.

bigdaddy350
03-05-2013, 01:08 PM
in absence of going to the doctor and getting a legitiment prescription is there anyway to get "legit hgh gear" aren't all sources getting it from china which we are testing to be bunk.

Valkyrie
03-07-2013, 12:21 AM
in absence of going to the doctor and getting a legitiment prescription is there anyway to get "legit hgh gear" aren't all sources getting it from china which we are testing to be bunk.

Check out the various sponsor forums on this board and see who has good gh test results recently. I can think of two sponsors right now.

tommygunz
03-13-2013, 09:00 AM
^^^^^^source of the gods^^^^^^