• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Thanks Alot!!

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
To all you that have been talking about Detour bars................:attitude: :flipoff2: :bash: :flipoff: :mean: :cheeky:
I finally broke down and got one the other day leaving the gym. Ii I didn't know better I would have swore it was a snickers!!! Thanks! Now I can't quit.....................

They're a detour from good nutrition. :eek:

Fluid

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
The 'Leslie you so suck!" post didn't give that away? :D

DP
I am a skeptic......................I never believe anything right off. I have to see it for myself!

I am scared :scared: to ask what that is...

IML Gear Cream!
Hmmmm....I am missing something. LOL :p

No fucking way! :p :D You have no control! :lol:

So about 3 nights ago...I bring home a Detour for SoP...he doesn't want it, and it's sitting on the kitchen table....dinner was small...so I say to Mrs. Pain.....do you want to share this....she says NO!

I eat 1/2 and leave the rest....thinking I'll have it with meal 6.....2.5 hours later I come back to an empty wrapper and NO WITNESSES! Nobody will 'fess up!' :laugh:

DP

lmao! Serves ya right leaving it lying around like that...what were ya thinking? :p

Hell yeah....only if someone actually left a half eaten one there in the first place....that wouldn't happen! :laugh:

Originally posted by w8lifter
Hell yeah....only if someone actually left a half eaten one there in the first place....that wouldn't happen! :laugh:

...and "Exactly" why I can't send them to you! :finger:

DP

I finally tried a U-Turn bar the other day, and paid the bargain price of $3.50 for it at the gym. :rolleyes: Anyway, I like the Detour bar better because I like peanuts. Still, IMO the U-Turn bar tastes better than any other protein bar I've tried (besides Detour bars, of course). The U-Turn's consistency is more like a protein bar, while the Detour bar feels more like a candy bar. Both bars taste damn good.

I am going to have to try and get one of these for my husband to try. I got him a MetRX bar once, and he said it was absolutely horrid. :D He works the night shift at the sherriff's office and has zero time for real meals....only thing open at that hour is Taco Hell and Whataburger. He has a super high metabolism, so I'm sure he could handle the extra calories....his diet has sucked since he got on this shift. Can't wait till April 15th so he can get on a 'normal' schedule.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
I finally tried a U-Turn bar the other day, and paid the bargain price of $3.50 for it at the gym. :rolleyes: Anyway, I like the Detour bar better because I like peanuts. Still, IMO the U-Turn bar tastes better than any other protein bar I've tried (besides Detour bars, of course). The U-Turn's consistency is more like a protein bar, while the Detour bar feels more like a candy bar. Both bars taste damn good.

Sales were about 50/50 when the U-Turn first came out. Now a few weeks later.....it looks like "nuts' rule...Detour is ahead approx 66/33 - 70/30 :D :lol:

DP

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Dr. Pain
Sales were about 50/50 when the U-Turn first came out. Now a few weeks later.....it looks like "nuts' rule...Detour is ahead approx 66/33 - 70/30 :D :lol:

DP

Where's the other 1%? :lol:

Back