PDA

View Full Version : trt how much and what to expect

Mkpaint
03-21-2012, 06:12 AM
with a current level of 207 and past level of 380 i havent had decent test levels in a long time. what size dosage should i be looking for to get me up to say 800 range? also how big a difference is this going to make for me in everyday life and gym? gains and leaning out has been really difficult for me.

hoyle21
03-21-2012, 06:49 AM
I took my 5th shot of test cyp at 200mgs per week on Monday. I just started working out do to illness, but already I've noticed an increase in libido and energy. Also my sleep is fantastic. I lay down and fall asleep fast no tossing and turning. I also don't wake up at night as often.

independent
03-21-2012, 08:51 AM
You could start at a low dose around a 150mgs a week. After a month get lab work and go from there. The main thing I noticed for me is much better workouts and recovery, and more sustained energy through out the day.

Mkpaint
03-21-2012, 09:05 AM
dont know what doc is going to suggest just want an idea so i know if she is low balling me.

independent
03-21-2012, 11:58 AM
Do some research on trt protocols and print them out to show her.

gamma
03-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Do some research on trt protocols and print them out to show her.
Sounds Good , Thats like calling the bank and letting them know your gonna rob them before you show up...............LOL

Ahrnold
03-21-2012, 12:52 PM
200mg per week is unheard of...most around 50-100mg per week or 200mg every other week.

independent
03-21-2012, 02:53 PM
Sounds Good , Thats like calling the bank and letting them know your gonna rob them before you show up...............LOL

If he has a doctor whos unresponsive why would he want him/her treating him in the first place. Thats why its a good idea.

Mkpaint
03-21-2012, 07:00 PM
well i can always take 1/2 a dose to get it upped

charley
03-21-2012, 07:14 PM
dont know what doc is going to suggest just want an idea so i know if she is low balling me.

..OMG!!!!!!...a female doctor.............sounds scary...........good luck..

gamma
03-21-2012, 07:28 PM
If he has a doctor whos unresponsive why would he want him/her treating him in the first place. Thats why its a good idea.
Honestly I agree that its a good ideal. I was thinking Not only is she the doctor but a female doctor its gonna hard to convince her that she is wrong .

Mkpaint
03-22-2012, 08:14 AM
well supposedly she specializes in trt so we will see report back next thursday with update. if they screw me around i will just have to go with a sponsor

Bieberhole69
04-10-2012, 03:04 PM
200mg per week is unheard of...most around 50-100mg per week or 200mg every other week.

I'm sorry but I disagree. 200 mg/week IMO is the correct therapeutic dose for trt, and many could actually benefit from 200 mg every 5 days but everyone is different. Also, many guys are effected differently from the different types of test they are prescribed (cyp, prop, or enanthate). 200 mg/week is not unheard of but actually the norm for most hrt clinics. If you're getting it from your gp then, ya he'll probably give you less. Different docs will all tell you different things but since there is zero evidence of negative effects that supplemental testosterone can have on your long term health then I would go with whatever dose makes you feel the best. That's the point anyways, right?

joboco
04-10-2012, 08:26 PM
I'm sorry but I disagree. 200 mg/week IMO is the correct therapeutic dose for trt, and many could actually benefit from 200 mg every 5 days but everyone is different. Also, many guys are effected differently from the different types of test they are prescribed (cyp, prop, or enanthate). 200 mg/week is not unheard of but actually the norm for most hrt clinics. If you're getting it from your gp then, ya he'll probably give you less. Different docs will all tell you different things but since there is zero evidence of negative effects that supplemental testosterone can have on your long term health then I would go with whatever dose makes you feel the best. That's the point anyways, right?

I for one totally agree with you. I'm on 250mg Test-e e/9/d prescription and 250mg e/7d UGL and this is what makes life worth living, for once in a long time everything work like it should, mood libido, energy and all the other problem caused by low testosterone.

supperfly1977
04-10-2012, 10:06 PM

With levels that low I could easily get you a script of 500mg a week with some Deca as well! like I have said in the past I have seen guys with levels in the 1200 range get 500mg a week. Also HGH to add a few guys here have gotten the test and HGH from me and they are happy, you cannot go wrong with human grade that has a perception in your name.