• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Any late night workers out here

Jodi

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any late night workers out here???

So tonight I start third shift and OMG - its only 12:45 and my eyes are heavy already. I'm fucked!! By 4:00 I'm probably gonna be past out at my desk. I bought a coffee and brought with me because the cafe doesn't open until 7:30. Lot of fucking good that does me. :lol:

Manage a Help Desk team for Monster.com

Hey there, you keeping busy?

Are you going to be 3rd shift for good now?

Hey Dvlmn - Yup, thats what I was hired to do. It sucks but so does the market so I gotta take what I can get right now! :D

Oh yeah I hear ya, I'm a trainer now instead of Tech Support/MIS. :shrug: the money sucks but it's fun so far.

How's the weather over there on the other coast, it's been really nice here in Cali the last few days

Weather is cold!! It was actually in the low 40's this weekend but now I heard we have another cold front coming in so I guess its back to single digits and negtives in the AM. :cry: I want winter to be over.

Wanna borrow my trench coat? It's insulated. ;)

Hey Jodi! Been on nights myself now for about 10 years! Wahooo! Yah, I'm a little sick! Actually while the wife was working it was great, but now that she's in school (days) it F'n sucks! You do get used to it adventually. And by then, they'll move you to days! :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
Well my eyes burn and I can barely keep them open right now. This sucks Ass!!!

Like I said, you do get used to it (the burning eyes, not the sucking ass part)! :funny:

hey jodi!
I will be rotating back to 'mids' next month. 6pm - 6am.
your first week will suck...bad as your body adjusts to the new hours. the best thing to do on your off days is to keep more or less on the same schedule. Keep your internal body clock on a regular time.
So..some one else to post whore all night with besides dave, crash and myself? wahoo! oh yeah, nike_girl in sweden jumps on about 1/2 way thru thr night! party @ im.com afterhours!

we'll DOUBLE your post count in NO time!
:)

I used to work 3rd. The thing that sucked the most was Mondays. When the weekend comes, you'll sleep at night which throws your whole time-clock out of whack. Basically I would make myself sleep a couple of hours before I went into work Sunday night/Monday morning just so I could stay awake.
PS, the burning eyes thing never went away for me after 3 years.

Originally posted by dvlmn666
Oh yeah I hear ya, I'm a trainer now instead of Tech Support/MIS. :shrug: the money sucks but it's fun so far.

How's the weather over there on the other coast, it's been really nice here in Cali the last few days
Here are the roads on da other coast!!!
:mad: It freaken sucks!!!

My hubby is on nights...and it sucks....he's sleeping when I am awake....and the girls aren't too quiet during the day so he can get a decent sleep going either.

Dero....nows not a good time to tell you we are wearing shorts today is it? :laugh:

I miss winter weather....okay, maybe I lied. :laugh:

I work midnights and I love it.:thumb: I'm naturally a night person, so I have no problems sleeping during the day, or staying awake at night.

I can see how it would suck if you were a day person. It's the same for me if I get stuck on dayshift. I can't sleep at night, and I'm a zombie all day.

Originally posted by mmafiter
I can't sleep at night, and I'm a zombie all day.
Now I understand!!!!
:cool2: :funny:

Back