• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

CAN Taking GH inhibit your cjc/ghrp pulse ?

melandleadley

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[FONT=&#23435]Do you think Taking GH inhibits your cjc/ghrp pulse,

like say you take GH pwo then 8 hrs later you take cjc/ghrp to produce a natty pulse, isnt there going to be a negative feed back loop for while?

just like if you shot test then in post cycle even tho you are on nolv and others to spike natty test back it still takes time to get it back!.

can that be the same with GH and then trying to make a natty pulse[/FONT]?

Nope... ones exogenous HGH and the other is endogenous HGH.. and the peps will ensure that your pituitary keeps procuding while on exo HGH.

You are correct in saying that any GH or IGF in the blood will have an inhibitory effect on the pituitary via negative feedback in regards to GH. But, as pitt kind of touched on, a GHRH will re-stimulate this release of GH.

Do you think Taking GH inhibits your cjc/ghrp pulse,

like say you take GH pwo then 8 hrs later you take cjc/ghrp to produce a natty pulse, isnt there going to be a negative feed back loop for while?

just like if you shot test then in post cycle even tho you are on nolv and others to spike natty test back it still takes time to get it back!.

can that be the same with GH and then trying to make a natty pulse
?

when i used GHRP/CJC i was using GH 3 x week (M/W/F) so i used the GHRP/CJC mix on the days i was not doing GH at a dose of 100mcg's of each 3 x day, without any probs.

Back