• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1 out of 50 die from gastric bypass

BFHammer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do You Need Surgery for Weight Management?

[h=2]One Out of 50 People Die After Gastric Bypass[/h] People undergoing weight loss surgery typically do so because they believe it will save their life … but according to a study published in the Journal of the American College of Surgeons, you have a one in 50 chance of dying within 30 days of gastric bypass surgery.[SUP]ii[/SUP] And if your surgeon isn't experienced, your risk is even higher. Within the surgeon's first 19 procedures, the odds of death within 30 days were 4.7 times higher!

Please understand that you could end up making the ultimate sacrifice, losing your life, if you opt for weight loss surgery, which is especially tragic because there are safe ways to lose weight that can help virtually everyone.

This is true not only of gastric bypass, but also of gastric banding. Since 2009, five people have died after Lap-Band surgery from one group of weight loss clinics in California alone. Serious complications are also more the norm than the exception. According to LapBand.com:[SUP]iii[/SUP]

"Placement of the LAP-BAND® System is major surgery and, as with any surgery, death can occur. Possible complications include the risks associated with the medications and methods used during surgery, the risks associated with any surgical procedure, and the patient's ability to tolerate a foreign object implanted in the body."

I will never recommend someone do that to their body. My wife has seen the horrible after effects of way too many patients.

there is a % of people who cannot diet and exercise, obesity will kill them anyway, if they are lucky to be one of the 49, they will have a better life on the other side of the surgery
im personally against it myself because i quit chain smoking after 20 years (50-75/day), it was hard and hell, but i did it, i think if i can, they can also

That's the thing. A huge percentage of obese people could be helped with with AAS and other research from here. Which in comparison is cheap and safe to these crazy things they come up with.

They offered it to me a couple years ago. That is part of why I'm here to find a real solution. All the docs kept saying was "eat less". Well I was at 1500 calories a day at 6 ft 300 lbs and still not losing anything even with 3-4 hours of boxing a week.

ur metabolism might have shut down, im sure theres a way to work through it

Pretty much. I've been eating crazy for the last 3-4 weeks to get it going again. Hopefully docs will bump my test level, I droped off a bunch of studies with a requeatotherwise I'll have to go out of pocket to one of the clinics to get a decent level. I'm going to run the synthetec line for liver cleanse, metabolism, and fat transport. I've heard great things.

Back