PDA

View Full Version : Omega Test E and Axio Mast 200 Bloodwork Results

Runner22
03-27-2012, 11:45 AM
I have to admit, what I'm about share with you came to me as a shock (not so much on the Axio), but I knew something was wrong because after 4 weeks, I had zero sex drive and no noticable gains in my body recomp (other than from diet & cardio). Here's the low-down...

Omega Test E 250 (500mg EW)
Axio Mastaplex 200 (400mg EW)
Aromasin 12.5mg ED

Last pin of test and mast was last Thursday the 22nd (8am) and here are the results of my bloodwork drawn on Monday the 26th (8am). Please note the below is a cut & paste from Healthcheck USA. Once I get the paper results in the mail, I'll post that up as well (for the doubters).

Btw...my baseline prior to starting this cycle four weeks ago was 294 (I'm 39 and yes it's low). I suppose my Aromasin is bunk as well since I would expect my E2 to be crashed without the presence of excess testosterone floating around.

Testosterone, Serum

Date Collected: 3/26/2012

Test Description

Result

Range

Units

Testosterone, Serum004227

348-1197

ng/dL

Estradiol

Date Collected: 3/26/2012

Test Description

Result

Range

Units

Estradiol004519

7.6-42.6

pg/mL

Roche ECLIA methodology

exphys88
03-27-2012, 01:19 PM
Yikes,
thanks for posting bro. Was the aromasin from the same sponsor? I would also expect to see a lower e2 with such low test levels, but I can't say for sure. My last pct, while running 12.5 ED, my estradiol got down to 7, so it makes me suspicious.

PurePersian
03-27-2012, 03:27 PM
Holy cow! :hmmm: I never ran the test e from omega.. Exps that axio isn't from mex.. He doesn't carry that and the aromasin Im not sure. But.. this doesn't seem right at all. You should contact omega and Mex right away if you are taking 500mg a week. Your levels by week 4-5 should be way more than this bro. Not sure what is going on but these pharmas need to take care of you..

Kirk B
03-27-2012, 03:35 PM
i thought omega was the shit maybe it was a bad batch like dude said contact mex asap and he will take care of you bro def

PurePersian
03-27-2012, 03:42 PM
I contacted mex and unclem and let them know you will be contacting them. This is not acceptable by any means. Mex will take care of you. Omega has a bloodtest guarantee. Unc has said this manytimes.

Runner22
03-27-2012, 04:31 PM
Thanks everyone! I had already sent a PM to unclem and I was assured that I would be taken care of. I've ordered a few other items from mex and they were all gtg. With regards to the Axio mast, it was some regenerxxl (or should I say rejectxxl) that I had lying around and decided to roll the dice. I had good results in the past (last year), not so much this time. The Aromasin, my lab rat was using Researchstop. Previous research using this product was good, so maybe a bad batch. I guess I and my rat were not very lucky this time...

PurePersian
03-27-2012, 05:03 PM
Ok brother Im glad you where taken care of!:winkfinger: take care my friend.

exphys88
03-27-2012, 05:04 PM
Thanks everyone! I had already sent a PM to unclem and I was assured that I would be taken care of. I've ordered a few other items from mex and they were all gtg. With regards to the Axio mast, it was some regenerxxl (or should I say rejectxxl) that I had lying around and decided to roll the dice. I had good results in the past (last year), not so much this time. The Aromasin, my lab rat was using Researchstop. Previous research using this product was good, so maybe a bad batch. I guess I and my rat were not very lucky this time...

this very disheartening. I'm not positive that your estradiol would be lower, but it seems like it would. Maybe Heavy could chime in on this one.

PurePersian
03-27-2012, 05:16 PM
Imo the estr should be significantly lower with the serum levels he has. But what do I know..

Runner22
03-27-2012, 05:25 PM
this very disheartening. I'm not positive that your estradiol would be lower, but it seems like it would. Maybe Heavy could chime in on this one.

Tell me about! My rat was counting on them being legit - they have been in the past. I'm also curious to see what heavy has to say...

btw...their formula has changed a bit. It used be a milky white sunstance in a water base and now its clear with an oil base. I had contacted them to see what the deal is and they said it's an improved formula...hm?

Vibrant
03-27-2012, 08:02 PM
do you take the aromasin in the morning or evening?

Runner22
03-27-2012, 08:37 PM
do you take the aromasin in the morning or evening?

Same time everyday - 6am

dav1dg90
03-28-2012, 06:43 AM
This is very dissapointing to say the least!!! I have talked to Unc M and Mex and all will be well, and I hope it was just a bad batch or a mix up becuase I have a few Omega products and would hate for them to be SHIT. I will get labs when I start up some Omega Suspension and see if it was only the batch of Test E or all prods.

mexgear
03-28-2012, 11:54 AM
hi amigo,
yes, those results are low and i am sorry to hear this amigo. Test E being a longer ester is just now beginning to kick in. it may be just taking your body a bit of time to run it through it's course. Give it 2 weeks then redo the blood test and let me know. If it continues bad, we will resolve it to your satisfaction. I have seen the lab results of omega products and they are always a little above of what the product states. I have more than 10,000 orders fulfilled and less than 100 complains. I check the products i sale and remove brands that do not work.
besides, I will use the same you are using in my gym with some friends to check it in addition to send one to a lab to test it. lab results delay about 15 days because Mexican lab send it overseas to check it.
So, please run blood test in two weeks and i will have lab results by then. As stated above, we will resolve this to your satisfaction if results are bad.

Runner22
03-28-2012, 11:59 AM
I exchanged emails with Mex and he's standing by the product and asked that I give it another 2 weeks and then retest. He indicated that due to the long ester it may be taking a while to get a blood level. He indicated that he will also get labs on the product and will have results in equal time. Fair enough...I will give it another two weeks and retest, but I can assure you that every legit product that I've used in the past always had my test elevated beyond any reference point at week 4. In any case, the saga continues and I'll report back soon.

BTW...Mex seems very fair and appears to be a standup guy. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised in two weeks!

bigbenj
03-28-2012, 12:01 PM
I think Mex should refund you the price of the lab test if the results come back the same.

Runner22
03-28-2012, 12:02 PM
We must have been posting at the same time...we'll touch base in two weeks.

hi amigo,
yes, those results are low and i am sorry to hear this amigo. Test E being a longer ester is just now beginning to kick in. it may be just taking your body a bit of time to run it through it's course. Give it 2 weeks then redo the blood test and let me know. If it continues bad, we will resolve it to your satisfaction. I have seen the lab results of omega products and they are always a little above of what the product states. I have more than 10,000 orders fulfilled and less than 100 complains. I check the products i sale and remove brands that do not work.
besides, I will use the same you are using in my gym with some friends to check it in addition to send one to a lab to test it. lab results delay about 15 days because Mexican lab send it overseas to check it.
So, please run blood test in two weeks and i will have lab results by then. As stated above, we will resolve this to your satisfaction if results are bad.

independent
03-28-2012, 12:02 PM
I exchanged emails with Mex and he's standing by the product and asked that I give it another 2 weeks and then retest. He indicated that due to the long ester it may be taking a while to get a blood level. He indicated that he will also get labs on the product and will have results in equal time. Fair enough...I will give it another two weeks and retest, but I can assure you that every legit product that I've used in the past always had my test elevated beyond any reference point at week 4. In any case, the saga continues and I'll report back soon.

BTW...Mex seems very fair and appears to be a standup guy. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised in two weeks!

you wont be. sorry.

vannesb
03-28-2012, 12:03 PM
hi amigo,

Even with Test E at week 5 from what i read should have considerably higher. We are going to run test at 300mg for 4 weeks wait 7 days from last pin and test. There are several lab studies that show what the ranges should be.

heavyiron
03-28-2012, 12:09 PM
Test E or C spike rapidly. About 24 hours.

Aromasin has a very short half life. 9 hours max in males.

exphys88
03-28-2012, 12:31 PM

These tests are not cheap, I hope he makes it right. You shouldn't have to do another test unless he's paying for it IMO.

heavyiron
03-28-2012, 12:35 PM
Another test is not likely needed. The "gear" is bunk. FAIL

bigbenj
03-28-2012, 12:37 PM
Uh Ohhhhhh^^^^ :sorry:

Runner22
03-28-2012, 01:25 PM
I just sent Mex another message and will advise of his response, but I'm in agreement with all your comments above.

Runner22
03-28-2012, 01:27 PM
These tests are not cheap, I hope he makes it right. You shouldn't have to do another test unless he's paying for it IMO.

Agree...$50 for serum test

exphys88
03-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Agree...$50 for serum test

Yeah, if you have to take 2 tests, then you're paying an arm and a leg for some test e. We shouldn't have to test gear at all, and if we do, and it's bunk we should be reimbursed for the test and testosterone. IMO

msumuscle
03-29-2012, 08:29 AM
another test is not likely needed. The "gear" is bunk. fail

the king has spoken!

bulldogz
03-29-2012, 08:47 AM
That is a bullshit excuse Mex just gave...to wait a few more wks...!!...fvck that...the bloods should read the test no matter what..!!

Maybe he will not feel the test until a certain amount of time but the blood test will and should pick up the test regardless of what wk it is...

You have fake gear on your hands brotha...

Mex...make this shit right....AMIGO!

Runner22
03-29-2012, 09:51 AM
Not that I have cash to burn, but I feel like Mex has more to lose on this than I. He assured me that I would be taken care of to "complete satisfaction". I'll give him a chance and the two weeks. If it turns out that my labs come back positive, well no harm no foul and its a feather in his cap. If not, well I'll hold him to his word and if nothing else, his rep may be tarnished and everyone will know to stear clear of omega products (that's worth a lot to me). I hope that's not the case because everything about Mex has been solid thus far or least from my experiences. I'll retest on April 9th and should have results the next day and will post up.

Thanks for your support!

bigbenj
03-29-2012, 09:55 AM
You're a better man than me. I would have flipped my shit already :winkfinger:

bulldogz
03-29-2012, 02:20 PM
I predict your labs 2wk from now will be the same....fake gear..case closed!!!!

This is how legit gear should read: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/unclez/159648-lab-results-z-gear.html

OP was on 500mg per wk...

weightslayer
03-29-2012, 03:24 PM
Another test is not likely needed. The "gear" is bunk. FAIL i think this is very very funny! i dont know if you guys remember maybe Heavy does...but last year i posted up my results from using Omega Test E...and the results spoke for themselves. the mistake i made was posting in the Mex section! he deleted all of my posts. Omega Gear is complelty bunk!!!!!!!! this proves it. i still have the test and will repost if i'm aloud to.

heavyiron
03-29-2012, 04:06 PM
i think this is very very funny! i dont know if you guys remember maybe Heavy does...but last year i posted up my results from using Omega Test E...and the results spoke for themselves. the mistake i made was posting in the Mex section! he deleted all of my posts. Omega Gear is complelty bunk!!!!!!!! this proves it. i still have the test and will repost if i'm aloud to.

Naw, current tests only. I think going back to last year is a slippery slope brother.

weightslayer
03-29-2012, 06:52 PM
yeah you're right. just pisses me off that i posted that shit up, then that dude bashes me and all his little cronies jumped in on it to and now behold more bad news for Omega. it's bullshit when somebody tries to help the bro's out and put them on point just for it to blow in their face.

OTG85
03-29-2012, 08:41 PM
Nothing good comes out of mexico....

weightslayer
03-30-2012, 06:29 AM
i know...i cant figure out why other's dont see that though.

Coop817
03-30-2012, 06:32 AM
it's even funnier when you look at the prices and the fact that they Claim Omega is HG...at least some of them do.....

blergs.
03-30-2012, 07:55 AM
That is a bullshit excuse Mex just gave...to wait a few more wks...!!...fvck that...the bloods should read the test no matter what..!!

Maybe he will not feel the test until a certain amount of time but the blood test will and should pick up the test regardless of what wk it is...

You have fake gear on your hands brotha...

Mex...make this shit right....AMIGO!

Teste hits its peek per dose at about day 2-3 so after even 1-2 weeks, swould be up already.
sure it takes a few weeks to see anyresults or feel much. but after one dose and a couple days your levels are up.

blergs.
03-30-2012, 07:58 AM
Nothing good comes out of mexico....

Thats not true I LOVE the Sanpadro cactus and Taquila (not together though) :-P

Runner22
03-30-2012, 02:58 PM
Yeah...I've remained fairly calm about all this, but maybe it's because my Test levels are so low! If my levels would have been higher, I probably would have shown more outrage. Not that any of this is funny...

You're a better man than me. I would have flipped my shit already :winkfinger:

SloppyJ
03-30-2012, 11:28 PM
That's total bullshit.

Exphys took a test 5 days after 1 250mg shot of Test E and his levels were in the 1100's I believe. The ester doesn't take 5 weeks to show up on a damn blood test.

This is another sponsor called out and, in heavy's words.... "FAIL"

exphys88
03-30-2012, 11:32 PM
That's total bullshit.

Exphys took a test 5 days after 1 250mg shot of Test E and his levels were in the 1100's I believe. The ester doesn't take 5 weeks to show up on a damn blood test.

haha, good point, I forgot about that.

Runner22
04-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Hey Guys...I've been out of town the last few days, but my bloodwork results did arrive in the mail. I'm exhausted tonight, but will scan it and post it up tomorrow for everyone to see and yes, the cut paste results from thier website I shared at the beginning of the thread are indentical to the confirmation from LabCorp. At this point, I still plan to retest on Monday April 9th. We'll see how it goes...

Chat tomorrow...

Runner22
04-01-2012, 10:45 PM
I couldn't wait until morning and wanted to give you all something to chat about...I haven't ever tried to post a pic and and I scanned my labs into pdf and will try to attach - hope this works! If there is a better way, please let me know. Thanks!

azza1971
04-01-2012, 11:39 PM
At least with the second test you have your first as a benchmark. I dont know to much about Mex so cant comment, but i am always interested in who’s gear is bunk. And i wouldnt' doubt Heavy for saying what he said was true, if he says bunk, its bunk………..

BigBird
04-02-2012, 07:25 AM
Perhaps as a result of your total test levels being UNDER average, your doc will consider TRT? If so, at least this will allow you to appreciate the good that might come out of this. Aside from that, totally unacceptable to get bunk gear. Sucks and I feel for ya man. Thanks for posting your labs, Omega results, etc.

TwisT
04-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Omega has always been shit. I warned everyone a while ago...

Runner22
04-02-2012, 05:30 PM
I received a message from mex today and he indicated that he has pulled the Test E from sale and reported the bad batch to Omega. He also indicated that he would be replacing my gear with T400 (150 cyp, 150 e & 100 prop). It did in fact, arrive today and I checked the authenticity at the Omega web site and it appears to be gtg. He has asked that I start it right away and retest labs in 10 days (first pin tomorrow am - retest will be Friday the 13th...lol go figure).

I've agreed to do this, but I'm concerned about the prop and what the Omega web site indicates about the preperation "In order to achieve such a high concentration of steroid it appears that the amount of alcohol used in the solution has been markedly increased. Without increasing the alcohol level 400 milligrams of steroid would simply be too much for the solution to dissolve. The steroid hormone is more soluble in an oily solution with heightened amounts of alcohol, which allows us to achieve a dosage otherwise not possible. The drawback however is that the alcohol makes for an irritating, almost caustic solution to inject". I'm no expert, but that sounds painful to me and since I stear clear of prop due to PIP, this may be interesting.

So...does anyone have any recommendation on the dose? Keep in mind that I was running the Test E at 500mg a week and I'm currently re-comping/ leaning out with a clean diet and cardio.

Thanks again to everyone for your support!

heavyiron
04-02-2012, 05:41 PM
I received a message from mex today and he indicated that he has pulled the Test E from sale and reported the bad batch to Omega. He also indicated that he would be replacing my gear with T400 (150 cyp, 150 e & 100 prop). It did in fact, arrive today and I checked the authenticity at the Omega web site and it appears to be gtg. He has asked that I start it right away and retest labs in 10 days (first pin tomorrow am - retest will be Friday the 13th...lol go figure).

I've agreed to do this, but I'm concerned about the prop and what the Omega web site indicates about the preperation "In order to achieve such a high concentration of steroid it appears that the amount of alcohol used in the solution has been markedly increased. Without increasing the alcohol level 400 milligrams of steroid would simply be too much for the solution to dissolve. The steroid hormone is more soluble in an oily solution with heightened amounts of alcohol, which allows us to achieve a dosage otherwise not possible. The drawback however is that the alcohol makes for an irritating, almost caustic solution to inject". I'm no expert, but that sounds painful to me and since I stear clear of prop due to PIP, this may be interesting.

So...does anyone have any recommendation on the dose? Keep in mind that I was running the Test E at 500mg a week and I'm currently re-comping/ leaning out with a clean diet and cardio.

Thanks again to everyone for your support!

I would pin 1ml and test in 7 days.

T-400 typically has some pain.

Runner22
04-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Thanks bro...TRT is definately a consideration at this point. Depending on how this cycle goes and the PCT to follow, it may be required going forward..

Perhaps as a result of your total test levels being UNDER average, your doc will consider TRT? If so, at least this will allow you to appreciate the good that might come out of this. Aside from that, totally unacceptable to get bunk gear. Sucks and I feel for ya man. Thanks for posting your labs, Omega results, etc.

Runner22
04-02-2012, 06:40 PM

Then that's what I will do...I'll pin 1ml tomorrow and will test on Tuesday the 10th (maybe the 9th - I'll be out of town on the 10th)

trainhard357
04-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Higher MG test in 1cc means more solvents which means more sting. I would stay at 250MG. I cannot believe that these so called "gold sponsors" try to make us believe their stories like it takes weeks for test levels to rise. They are insulting our intelligence.

bulldogz
04-02-2012, 06:54 PM

A few months ago (Jan 2012) I pinned .8ml (DP Test E 250) on 1.15.12 and got bloods on the 8th day on 1.23.12...

Check it, what do you think....dosed properly?

Runner22
04-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Higher MG test in 1cc means more solvents which means more sting. I would stay at 250MG. I cannot believe that these so called "gold sponsors" try to make us believe their stories like it takes weeks for test levels to rise. They are insulting our intelligence.

I can handle pain (if there is any) during the pinnng process, but if it leaves me crippled for days that's a problem and the reason why I no longer use prop.

heavyiron
04-02-2012, 07:28 PM
A few months ago (Jan 2012) I pinned .8ml (DP Test E 250) on 1.15.12 and got bloods on the 8th day on 1.23.12...

Looks good for 8 days brother.

PurePersian
04-02-2012, 09:04 PM

Glad he took care you brother. I look forward to seeing the Omega t400 tests. I have used the t400 so Im sure you will like it brother. Seems like mex is standing by his word. He has always said if something is bunk he will take it off the shelf. and he seems like he sent you some gear that costs more to make up for any disgression. Hope my answer to your pm helped brother.

Runner22
04-03-2012, 09:10 AM
I know this thread is not about gear PIP, but since I pointed out the above statement about T400 from the Omega website, I thought I would advise that I just pinned 1ml and there was zero pain. I'm curious to see how I feel in a day or two and will update then. Still planning to test labs on the 9th or 10th.

Runner22
04-03-2012, 09:12 AM
Glad he took care you brother. I look forward to seeing the Omega t400 tests. I have used the t400 so Im sure you will like it brother. Seems like mex is standing by his word. He has always said if something is bunk he will take it off the shelf. and he seems like he sent you some gear that costs more to make up for any disgression. Hope my answer to your pm helped brother.

Thanks Persian! So far I'm happy with the way mex has handled this and the communication from him, you and unclem. I did get your pm and yes that does help! Stay tuned for the re-test.

blergs.
04-03-2012, 12:54 PM
That's total bullshit.

LOL yep. even with teste it hits its peek at day 2-3 per dose.

blergs.
04-03-2012, 12:56 PM

Totally agree with this.

blergs.
04-03-2012, 03:18 PM

It may take weeks to SEE results but that dont mean shit for blood levels.

yzfrr11
04-03-2012, 04:03 PM
I know this thread is not about gear PIP, but since I pointed out the above statement about T400 from the Omega website, I thought I would advise that I just pinned 1ml and there was zero pain. I'm curious to see how I feel in a day or two and will update then. Still planning to test labs on the 9th or 10th.

I typically don't get any PIP immediately after a prop injection. Usually I'm sore at around 24 hours PI

mexgear
04-06-2012, 04:41 AM
I sale many brands besides Omega, I sale products from organon, pisa, xt labs, nitro labs, Maxvett, Sydgroup, fort dodge, and more. However, to dissipate any doubts about omega products, we will give five t400 from Omega Labs to five ironmag users with the following requisites:
-Not using any gear at the moment
-member has more than 300 posts
-Great reputation on the board
-Not associated with any sponsor (rep, etc)
-Take a blood test after 10 days of using product
-Post blood test results here.

Send me a PM I will post the five members' names on this thread.

PurePersian
04-06-2012, 07:00 PM
I sale many brands besides Omega, I sale products from organon, pisa, xt labs, nitro labs, Maxvett, Sydgroup, fort dodge, and more. However, to dissipate any doubts about omega products, we will give five t400 from Omega Labs to five ironmag users with the following requisites:
-Not using any gear at the moment
-member has more than 300 posts
-Great reputation on the board
-Not associated with any sponsor (rep, etc)
-Take a blood test after 10 days of using product
-Post blood test results here.

Send me a PM I will post the five members' names on this thread.

Thats great my amigo but the three things I put in bold are sometimes some of the things the define the people with great reputations on the board. So In hopes that you waiver these lol. or arent to particular of them Im in lmao. Pm sent my brother

mexgear
04-10-2012, 06:11 AM
lmao, sorry my PurePersian amigo,
Ok, I will send one t400 from omega to:
Bulldogz, Murf23, Epsy, PersianPrince23, Ezskaken, Calves of Steel,
I thank these trustworthy brothers from iron magazine for their time to do this test of Omega t400. Please PM shipping address.

Thats great my amigo but the three things I put in bold are sometimes some of the things the define the people with great reputations on the board. So In hopes that you waiver these lol. or arent to particular of them Im in lmao. Pm sent my brother

PurePersian
04-10-2012, 03:34 PM
I think your missing a name brother. :hmmm:

mexgear
04-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Yes brother, i did, sorry.
one t400 from omega to:
Bulldogz, Murf23, Epsy, PersianPrince23, Ezskaken, Calves of Steel, and PurePersian (http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/members/81932.html)
:winkfinger:

Seven great users of this board.

I think your missing a name brother. :hmmm:

persianprince23
04-21-2012, 01:44 PM
mex how do u want the gear run? jus got mine today :daydream:

exphys88
04-21-2012, 02:55 PM
I got mine too. The standard protocol for enanthate or cypionate will not apply here.

persianprince23
04-21-2012, 02:57 PM
i pm'ed heavy to get his advice

Ezskanken
04-21-2012, 03:36 PM
I was thinking about doing 3-4 smaller injects a week, I am afraid that twice a week 1cc dosing would leave me bed ridden :nail:

exphys88
04-21-2012, 03:42 PM
Once a week injects should be enough.

Ezskanken
04-21-2012, 03:51 PM
That sounds even better!

bulldogz
04-21-2012, 05:59 PM
Got my testing items as well..will report back but not going to be right away..I have and endo appt in 2 wks...

heavyiron
04-22-2012, 10:45 AM
I got mine too. The standard protocol for enanthate or cypionate will not apply here.

What esters/doses are in this product?

Ezskanken
04-22-2012, 10:48 AM
What esters/doses are in this product?

Per 1ml...

Test C 50mg
Test E 50mg
Test Phenypropionate 40mg
Test Propionate 30mg
Test Deconate 200mg
Test Isocaproate 30mg

Runner22
04-22-2012, 12:14 PM
Hey guy's just an update here...I have been working with Mex and Omega himself and they asked that I run it at 800mg per wk (split doses) for 30 days. I did actually have labs after taking 1 ml and then tested 7 days later, but that test seemed to be inconclusive given the short amount of time (this is per Omega). When I first received the T400, I was told that the preparation would be 100mg Prop, 150mg Cyp & 150mg Enathate and incidently, I must have had the old packaging becuase that's how it's listed on the box, but on the vial itself its the preparation as stated above. Since the communication has been very good with both Mex and Omega and they are covering the costs of my labs, I agreed to continue the product for the full 30 days at 800mg a week. My last pin will be April 30th at which time, I will have taken 8ml's in total. At that point and in my opinion, the results will in conclusive no matter what. I realize that this tetsing procedure does not follow standard protocol, Which I will follow to the letter should I decide to do this again, but I'm only doing this at the request of Omega.

That being said...how many days should I wait until getting labs after my last pin on the 30th?

heavyiron
04-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Per 1ml...

Test C 50mg
Test E 50mg
Test Phenypropionate 40mg
Test Propionate 30mg
Test Deconate 200mg
Test Isocaproate 30mg

C and E are essentially peaked in 24 hours once administered and will reach baseline about day 10 so 100mg total of very similar ester.
Phenylprop peaks in 1 day but starts a pretty steep decline around day 4.
Prop peaks in 24 hours and falls rapidly after that.
Deconate peaks in 1 day and is stable for 2 weeks.
Iso is a tad shorter than Enanthate so baseline around day 9.

All these esters hit a high pharmacokinetic curve in 24 hours. Therefore after injecting 1ml you should see very high Total T levels 24 hours after. Total T should remain elevated easily more than 1 week.

heavyiron
04-22-2012, 02:36 PM
Why didn't you post your second set of results? Was that one bunk too? If so we need to know brother.

Hey guy's just an update here...I have been working with Mex and Omega himself and they asked that I run it at 800mg per wk (split doses) for 30 days. I did actually have labs after taking 1 ml and then tested 7 days later, but that test seemed to be inconclusive given the short amount of time (this is per Omega). When I first received the T400, I was told that the preparation would be 100mg Prop, 150mg Cyp & 150mg Enathate and incidently, I must have had the old packaging becuase that's how it's listed on the box, but on the vial itself its the preparation as stated above. Since the communication has been very good with both Mex and Omega and they are covering the costs of my labs, I agreed to continue the product for the full 30 days at 800mg a week. My last pin will be April 30th at which time, I will have taken 8ml's in total. At that point and in my opinion, the results will in conclusive no matter what. I realize that this tetsing procedure does not follow standard protocol, Which I will follow to the letter should I decide to do this again, but I'm only doing this at the request of Omega.

That being said...how many days should I wait until getting labs after my last pin on the 30th?

Post your last labs please. This section is about openness and honesty. For the sake of our community please do not hide your last results.

bigbenj
04-22-2012, 03:24 PM
I'm with heavy. Let the cat out of the bag.
If that shit is bunk, the people want to know and have a right to know.
Also, what the hell is up with Mex making his own protocol and telling you to pin 800mg?
Sounds to me like he is trying to cover his ass, since the tests only go to 1500.
Shit could be underdosed, but you wont know because he has you pinning a large volume, and like I said, the test only goes to 1500.

bulldogz
04-22-2012, 06:16 PM
Yes...it should not take 30 days for your test levels to get elevated off a whopping 800mg per wk...

1ml per wk and bloods taken ~8 days after pin should prove it nicely :thumb:

Runner22
04-22-2012, 06:42 PM
It's sometimes hard to please everyone, especially when you're getting pulled in two different directions and thus the reason for the delay in posting my results. Throughout this whole process, I tried to be fair, understanding and patient in working the advertisers and that's what we are told to do - work with the advertisers. At this point, I feel I have an obligation to share with the IM community the results of my test from April 9th (6 days after pinning 1 ml). Perhaps the IM community can give me some perspective on why they turned out the way they did. I will continue to take the T400 at my current dose of 800mg per week as requested and retest on April 30th. I'm doing this because I gave Mex and Omega my word and I'm not here to intentionally throw anyone under the bus. The results of that test will speak for themselves.

exphys88
04-22-2012, 06:46 PM
It's sometimes hard to please everyone, especially when you're getting pulled in two different directions and thus the reason for the delay in posting my results. Throughout this whole process, I tried to be fair, understanding and patient in working the advertisers and that's what we are told to do - work with the advertisers. At this point, I feel I have an obligation to share with the IM community the results of my test from April 9th (6 days after pinning 1 ml). Perhaps the IM community can give me some perspective on why they turned out the way they did. I will continue to take the T400 at my current dose of 800mg per week as requested and retest on April 30th. I'm doing this because I gave Mex and Omega my word and I'm not here to intentionally throw anyone under the bus. The results of that test will speak for themselves.

Thanks for posting, we all benefit from this.

heavyiron
04-22-2012, 06:48 PM

So this was the second test showing zero elevation in T levels? That is shameful.

100% fake

Runner22
04-22-2012, 06:57 PM
So this was the second test showing zero elevation in T levels? That is shameful.

100% fake

Yes, my first test was after running the Test E for 4 weeks (500mg wk) and then switching to T400 and pinning 1ml. This test was 6 days after that.

heavyiron
04-22-2012, 06:59 PM
I would be scared to pin anything from them. Who knows what you are injecting. Its not testosterone brother.

Imosted
04-22-2012, 07:34 PM
So basically, You used test e and got tested twice and failed, now you are on test 400 and had your third test and that also failed, 2 bunk products from the same lab:thinking:

Runner22
04-22-2012, 07:38 PM
So basically, You used test e and got tested twice and failed, now you are on test 400 and had your third test and that also failed, 2 bunk products from the same lab:thinking:

One test on the test E and one test on the T400...

MULCH63
04-23-2012, 03:47 AM

100% fake

So what does it mean now that product was sent to others on here. Wonder what batch its from ? I am currently pinning Mex's Maxvett Test. Wonder whats up with that. Different lab however I am not impressed at this point. Seems the Formeron may be giving the little results I'm having.

MULCH63
04-23-2012, 06:28 AM
So what does it mean now that product was sent to others on here. Wonder what batch its from ? I am currently pinning Mex's Maxvett Test. Wonder whats up with that. Different lab however I am not impressed at this point. Seems the Formeron may be giving the little results I'm having.

Let me reword this ...isn't what I meant. I am at week 4 and noticing gains in size BUT not much in strength....yet. Things should be getting good anytime now.

BIGBEN2011
04-23-2012, 08:48 AM
wow mex should just close it up and move on to somthing else .damn and i all most went with mex instead of z wow i came close to running this mexcian piss.i vote mex should be kick out of this place asap which it does not matter no one will be buying from him anymore anyway so long sucker.

persianprince23
04-23-2012, 10:12 AM
:geewhiz:

mexgear
04-24-2012, 01:06 PM
I know what is in Omega t400 and it is more than 400mg of testosterone. I would not be stating it here if it were not true. I have lots of other brands, if omega was underdosed, I would have removed omega from my websites and promote other brands. I know the guys that will be testing it will love it or I would not sent products to crucifix myself. i dont care for the opinion of bitches that like to talk and never used the products.

mexgear
04-24-2012, 01:11 PM
also, the test shoud run for 3 weeks 1cc per week.

BIGBEN2011
04-24-2012, 01:32 PM
um dude you are busted fucked test results show you where saleing bunk shit and then you say somthing about bitches that have not pin your olive oil or whatever is in the vial mex piss i am beting wow buddy.the worse part is you claming it was suppose to be your human grade stuff that was bunk.and of cousre your stuff you sent out now to be tested is going to be good nobody not even a mexcian scamer is that dumb.

heavyiron
04-24-2012, 01:44 PM
No flaming in this section.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/lab-testing/159808-lab-testing-forum-rules-must-read-before-posting.html

Thanks

OfficerFarva
04-24-2012, 01:47 PM
I know what is in Omega t400 and it is more than 400mg of testosterone. I would not be stating it here if it were not true. I have lots of other brands, if omega was underdosed, I would have removed omega from my websites and promote other brands. I know the guys that will be testing it will love it or I would not sent products to crucifix myself. i dont care for the opinion of bitches that like to talk and never used the products.

Why would they put more in it than is stated? I wouldn't be comfortable knowing that I don't really know what's in my product.

PurePersian
04-24-2012, 04:56 PM
wow mex should just close it up and move on to somthing else .damn and i all most went with mex instead of z wow i came close to running this mexcian piss.i vote mex should be kick out of this place asap which it does not matter no one will be buying from him anymore anyway so long sucker.
I've used multiple products from him presently and in the past with good results. Not sure why or what happend with the omega line but I personally never had problems with him. We are all open to our own opinions but you shouldn't be posting things like this without using a sponsor. It is Obvious to Mex Customers that Omega is not the only brand he carries. Def uncalled for please refrain from posting your outlandish opinions in this section as Heavy said above this is not anything goes.

bulldogz
04-24-2012, 06:41 PM
also, the test shoud run for 3 weeks 1cc per week.

Don't know why you want 3wks since 1 shot of T400 and bloods a few days later should show T levels...

trainhard357
04-25-2012, 08:19 PM
Don't know why you want 3wks since 1 shot of T400 and bloods a few days later should show T levels...

The same reason IP said that his HGH could not be detected by a test. Its crap and he knows it.

SteroidalGazelle
04-26-2012, 02:30 AM
Wow this is scary.... Cant wait to see the 5 guys post there labs up

SteroidalGazelle
04-26-2012, 02:44 AM

Why did you Pin only .8? TRT i guess?

Also how long had it been since you where off Test? do you know what your test was before?

SteroidalGazelle
04-30-2012, 11:59 PM
What happened to theese results? i want to know!!

SteroidalGazelle
04-30-2012, 11:59 PM
a friend of mine has alot of omega labs shit and i want to tell him whats up

Ezskanken
05-01-2012, 03:47 AM
What happened to theese results? i want to know!!

a friend of mine has alot of omega labs shit and i want to tell him whats up

Many of the guys won't be starting till a couple more weeks. I'm starting this week and dropping my hcg doses and AI for the 3 weeks so not to influence the results...

justhav2p
05-01-2012, 04:23 PM
:coffee:

SteroidalGazelle
05-02-2012, 07:17 AM
:coffee:

BIGRONNIE
08-01-2012, 04:24 AM
VET/MODS over at steroids.com has a thread at top of steroid section talking about how OMEGA has scammed many people and cannot be trusted.

SCAGNETTI
08-01-2012, 05:28 AM
Test results.....anybody........?
I am sitting on Omega test p and test c. Not too confident right now, probably going with MLG.

Scagnetti