PDA

View Full Version : My Lab Results..... Help Please

MULCH63
03-28-2012, 08:57 AM
Ok now I'm really confused. To me my Test seems bunk @ 500 mg/week or extremely underdosed. Also my Estro is well in line. So why the freak'n VERY sore nips. I skipped my pin last night and took Nolva 20 mg and woke this morning and feel great. Maybe some shit in the gear? I'm confused.

SloppyJ
03-28-2012, 08:59 AM
Test seems to be 100% bunk. E2 is in good range. I'd say it's in your head.

What kind of test are you running?

independent
03-28-2012, 09:01 AM
Your test is bunk for sure. Look at your lh/fsh, youre not even shutdown.

Anabolic5150
03-28-2012, 09:04 AM
Agree with the above posters. E2 is fine at 26.1, can't imagine why your nips would be sore.

At 500mg test a week I would have expected your test to be 1500, you're barely above bottom baseline.

heavyiron
03-28-2012, 09:04 AM
Labs look natty

MULCH63
03-28-2012, 09:06 AM

I hope your joking.... evertime I took a pin the next couple days sore nips. I'm not a fuck'n retard BRO....

SloppyJ
03-28-2012, 09:06 AM
Agree with moe. No change to LH or FSH means that you're still functioning as normal.

MULCH63
03-28-2012, 09:07 AM

Plus the Test came from a Sponsor Here......

SloppyJ
03-28-2012, 09:07 AM
I hope your joking.... evertime I took a pin the next couple days sore nips. I'm not a fuck'n retard BRO....

Well your labs show nothing out of line. So there is no reason for your nips to be hurting. No reason at ALL. Don't get mad at me, I'm just going off of your bloodwork.

Doesn't matter where the test came from. It's bunk as shit.

heavyiron
03-28-2012, 09:12 AM
I would test Progesterone to rule that out but with low E2 activity its unlikely to cause issues.

MULCH63
03-28-2012, 09:12 AM
Well your labs show nothing out of line. So there is no reason for your nips to be hurting. No reason at ALL. Don't get mad at me, I'm just going off of your bloodwork.

Doesn't matter where the test came from. It's bunk as shit.

I don't get it either. Maybe the AI...? But it was not in my head...... hell i can take a pic with my L/H swollen slightly..... and red ... LOL

bigbenj
03-28-2012, 09:13 AM
Which sponsor did it come from?
This section is supposed to be all about shedding light on the current situation, so, you should be safe saying who it is.

What kind of testing protocol did you use? I don't think I saw that mentioned. Just curious.

MULCH63
I would test Progesterone to rule that out but with low E2 activity its unlikely to cause issues.

Could the Adex cause the soreness ?

heavyiron
Just fyi, playing with your nips may raise progesterone. Might give those bad boys a break.

SloppyJ
03-28-2012, 09:14 AM
Good call heavy. It could be some NPP or something. But why would they sell NPP or Deca as test? It's much more expensive to produce than test.

I'm curious where this "test" came from.

heavyiron
03-28-2012, 09:16 AM
Good call heavy. It could be some NPP or something. But why would they sell NPP or Deca as test? It's much more expensive to produce than test.

I'm curious where this "test" came from.
No, he isn't on anything. LH would be nill.

MULCH63
03-28-2012, 09:17 AM
Just fyi, playing with your nips may raise progesterone. Might give those bad boys a break.

tell ya what Heavy no disrespect but within a week of pin I started getting sore nips. The problem was the AI didn't do anything. BTW wifey has a set of double D's don't need mine ....LOL

independent
03-28-2012, 09:18 AM
What lab?

bigbenj
03-28-2012, 09:19 AM
What lab?
bump. This is worthless if you aren't going to tell us who it is. That's half the reason this section is here.

SloppyJ
03-28-2012, 09:20 AM
:paddle:

MULCH63
03-28-2012, 09:20 AM
No, he isn't on anything. LH would be nill.

Heavy taking an AI does that show anything different? Reason saying I tried Nolva 40mg and Aromasin 25 ED and nothing. Does that show anything. like shouldn't my E be even lower from the Aromasin.

heavyiron
03-28-2012, 09:21 AM
Check his post history guys =)

independent
What lab?

:coffee:

heavyiron
Heavy taking an AI does that show anything different? Reason saying I tried Nolva 40mg and Aromasin 25 ED and nothing. Does that show anything. like shouldn't my E be even lower from the Aromasin.

You are natty, live with it. The answer isn't changing.

bigbenj
03-28-2012, 09:23 AM
hehehehe^^

MULCH63
03-28-2012, 09:25 AM
Check his post history guys =)

hey used two sponsors guys & want to let the Sponsor respond to my PM. Keep ya posted.

heavyiron
03-28-2012, 09:29 AM
hey used two sponsors guys & want to let the Sponsor respond to my PM. Keep ya posted.

This is exactly how we want guys to proceed. Contact the sponsor and give them a chance.

Thanks

SloppyJ
03-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Look at the post history. 2nd page at the bottom.

bigbenj
03-28-2012, 09:31 AM
Should have used Pars or EK.....

Whoops, did I say that out loud?

JKJK. In all honesty, I hope you are taken care of properly. Hate to see a guy throw away his hard earned money.

MULCH63
03-28-2012, 09:34 AM

trying to figure if teh AI is bunk too. That came elsewhere. Another big player.

SloppyJ
03-28-2012, 09:34 AM
For real. They should take care of you no doubt. There were rumors of bad gear from them but this proves it. You might have just set a precedent. If sponsors are putting out bunk stuff, how will IM respond? This is going to be interesting.

MULCH63
03-28-2012, 09:38 AM
Look at the post history. 2nd page at the bottom.

be careful bro.....

independent
03-28-2012, 09:38 AM
This is exactly how we want guys to proceed. Contact the sponsor and give them a chance.

Thanks

Whats the point of this section than?

SloppyJ
03-28-2012, 09:42 AM
^^ Agreed.

SloppyJ
03-28-2012, 09:42 AM
be careful bro.....

??

MULCH63
03-28-2012, 10:02 AM
??

Not sure bottom of second page is accurate......

MULCH63
03-28-2012, 10:03 AM
So does anyone know what this means about the AI..... good or Bunk. Would I crash my E.

MULCH63
03-28-2012, 10:05 AM

i agree but want to see what the Sponsor says first thats all .

independent
03-28-2012, 10:09 AM
i agree but want to see what the Sponsor says first thats all .

You should have posted this in the anabolic section then. What does it make a difference what they say? If they say they will reship you some more gear that makes it ok?

heavyiron
03-28-2012, 10:16 AM

Locally, to improve the advertisers practices. Globally to improve the manufacturers practices. This is going to be a game changer but I'm not for execution before getting all the facts. And no offense to the OP but newbies may not be the best candidates for this section.

Anabolic5150
03-28-2012, 10:16 AM
Told mulch that even if Naps is the sponsor, he needs to post it. Everybody makes mistakes but the sponsor(s) involved need to admit to what happened and make it right.

independent
03-28-2012, 10:22 AM
Locally, to improve the advertisers practices. Globally to improve the manufacturers practices. This is going to be a game changer but I'm not for execution before getting all the facts. And no offense to the OP but newbies may not be the best candidates for this section.

I get what youre saying, dont want to start a lynch mob. I know this forum is walking a fine line between truth and sponsor bashing but how do you really control that?

ordawg1
03-28-2012, 10:22 AM
Told mulch that even if Naps is the sponsor, he needs to post it. Everybody makes mistakes but the sponsor(s) involved need to admit to what happened and make it right.

Agreed.....but we need to follow protocol set up in this section.That includes both testing and reporting.If our gear has problems- testing was done correctly-we want to know as do others I assume.Thanks-OD

MULCH63
03-28-2012, 10:26 AM

I disagree Heavy ...... I am 48 looking for TRT and a little blasting. Training on the screws, diet excellent. Read and study about a month. Then ask questions. Place an order and live happily ever after. So with that said I don't want others to fall victum. Why do you think I got bloods.... its written for newbies.

independent
03-28-2012, 10:28 AM
I disagree Heavy ...... I am 48 looking for TRT and a little blasting. Training on the screws, diet excellent. Read and study about a month. Then ask questions. Place an order and live happily ever after. So with that said I don't want others to fall victum. Why do you think I got bloods.... its written for newbies.

Thats great but you never posted what lab yet?

heavyiron
03-28-2012, 10:33 AM

Let the sponsor respond and see what they say.

Keep in mind this is a cut throat business and advertisers hire people to smear other advertisers. I'm not saying this about you but please understand that a guy that joined 2 months ago may not be the best candidate for this section.

Thanks

D-Lats
03-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Lol this threads awesome!!

MULCH63
03-28-2012, 10:44 AM
Let the sponsor respond and see what they say.

Keep in mind this is a cut throat business and advertisers hire people to smear other advertisers. I'm not saying this about you but please understand that a guy that joined 2 months ago may not be the best candidate for this section.

Thanks

best candidate for what? I can repost this elsewhere. I was told this is where the Labs went.

SloppyJ
03-28-2012, 11:03 AM
You're not the best candidate to be posting lab results. It's nothing personal. But Heavy said it right. This business is rough. Sponsors will do anything to take out the competition. Now I'm not saying that you are like this but we have to be extremely mindful of that fact.

It sucks that it is going to work this way but higher ranking member's blood work has more merit than a newer member. This is only because what is stopping a sponsor from getting someone to come on here and post up fake blood work about a competitor? I think it will also take more than 1 blood test to get anyone to take action.

However, I commend you for posting your results. I believe that you were doing this for the right reasons. Now there is nothing stopping members from reading these results and not ordering from that sponsor. And If they really believe i their gear then they will back it up and prove that it's legit.

I believe that's what he meant by that.

MULCH63
03-28-2012, 11:24 AM
You're not the best candidate to be posting lab results. It's nothing personal. But Heavy said it right. This business is rough. Sponsors will do anything to take out the competition. Now I'm not saying that you are like this but we have to be extremely mindful of that fact.

It sucks that it is going to work this way but higher ranking member's blood work has more merit than a newer member. This is only because what is stopping a sponsor from getting someone to come on here and post up fake blood work about a competitor? I think it will also take more than 1 blood test to get anyone to take action.

However, I commend you for posting your results. I believe that you were doing this for the right reasons. Now there is nothing stopping members from reading these results and not ordering from that sponsor. And If they really believe i their gear then they will back it up and prove that it's legit.

I believe that's what he meant by that.

Now thats plain English. Understand. Thanks Bro..... good folks

MULCH63
03-28-2012, 06:13 PM
We will see if the Sponsor makes it right.....

shearerr
03-28-2012, 06:29 PM
are you kidding me? this section is made for this ! why then even bother to post it here and not in anabolic zone ???
:wits: If this is how people will use this section, there is no point to keep it.

bigbenj
03-28-2012, 07:35 PM
I agree, whole heartedly. There is no true point to this section if the sponsor will be contacted in the background first.
As long as the sponsor makes it right they will get a free pass, with the current terms and conditions of this section.

I do also agree that the results from a vet will far outweigh the results from a newer, lesser known member, simply because the vet will have more credibility to his name.

msumuscle
03-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Your test is bunk and your AI's bunk, simple as that.

heavyiron
03-28-2012, 07:44 PM
We always need to hear both sides of the story. There are too many variables to just automatically go with whatever a member says.

If you think the section has no point then carry on elsewhere.

exphys88
03-28-2012, 10:22 PM
Guys, this section is allowing you to make a better decision of where to shop, regardless of the outcome.

Things are going to happen, what matters to me is how it's dealt with.

Some of the best sponsors out there have run into problems, but the ones that are still around are the ones that fix the problem.

At the very least you will be able to choose the betters sponsors and we may even see better quality control as a result of this transparency.

Please be patient, this is a work in progress.

MULCH63
03-29-2012, 03:54 AM
We always need to hear both sides of the story. There are too many variables to just automatically go with whatever a member says.

Heavy WTF !!!!! BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY !!!! I may be new but I bought gear pinned it for 5 F'n weeks and got tested. No good Period!! What is the lab test shit !!! Tell ya what I have my email from order and pics of the gear with one almost empty ..should I post that!!!!

Better yet Heavy give me a place to send a vial and YOU test it. I am a newbie and hell maybe instead of pinning my leg I did the chair.

There is a fine line here my friend. RU out to help BB's from getting a fuck'n or a politician? Don't let a Sponsor off the hook without me getting a response SIR !!!!

MULCH63
03-29-2012, 04:01 AM
I agree, whole heartedly. There is no true point to this section if the sponsor will be contacted in the background first.
As long as the sponsor makes it right they will get a free pass, with the current terms and conditions of this section.

I do also agree that the results from a vet will far outweigh the results from a newer, lesser known member, simply because the vet will have more credibility to his name.

Look I agree in everyone knowing. I was just giving the sponsor a chance to respond to me rather than a whole board. We know its bunk .....he makes good I share what line it is and what a stand up guy for making right. Thats what I see on here all the time. Hell I didn't agree with it in the beginning but that is the flow of things.

I JUST DON'T WANT THE VETS ON HERE RESPONDING LIKE I'M AN F'N RETARD AND MESSED UP A LAB TEST. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

MULCH63
03-29-2012, 04:48 AM

Look what variables ....? Give an example? The product had a 2/2010 date on it. So is that a random number or how about this was put out there a while ago. YOU don't know MY whole side friend. Don't mistaken my kindness for weakness Heavy. I am being a stand up guy chilling about blasting the Spomsor. Plus I respected what you and the others said about being a newbie. However don't start painting this like there is a HUGE amount of circumstances and levers that need pulled and buttons pushed (variables) to get good gear.You my be an expert at AAS BUT not about all of life. Being a newbie here doesn't make me born yesterday. So PLEASE stop.

gamma
03-29-2012, 05:22 AM
:fire: fail>>>>>> put em on blast

exphys88
03-29-2012, 07:24 AM
Look I agree in everyone knowing. I was just giving the sponsor a chance to respond to me rather than a whole board. We know its bunk .....he makes good I share what line it is and what a stand up guy for making right. Thats what I see on here all the time. Hell I didn't agree with it in the beginning but that is the flow of things.

I JUST DON'T WANT THE VETS ON HERE RESPONDING LIKE I'M AN F'N RETARD AND MESSED UP A LAB TEST. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

I think this is a misunderstanding. We want to see blood results, but have to be a little cautious w new members. We are in no way inferring you're an idiot and did the test wrong.
Let's let the sponsor respond, and then announce the brand and the outcome.
A good sponsor will not intentionally sell bunk gear, and will make it right. If not, everyone will know not to buy from them.
We do appreciate your feedback.

bigbenj
03-29-2012, 07:41 AM
Bring it in, boys. Group hug.
We all want this to be a complete success, I just think we all have a different opinions on how it should be ran.
If the guidelines set forth state that you have to contact the source first and give them a chance to rectify the situation, then that's what you're supposed to do.

MULCH63
03-29-2012, 07:51 AM
I think this is a misunderstanding. We want to see blood results, but have to be a little cautious w new members. We are in no way inferring you're an idiot and did the test wrong.
Let's let the sponsor respond, and then announce the brand and the outcome.
A good sponsor will not intentionally sell bunk gear, and will make it right. If not, everyone will know not to buy from them.
We do appreciate your feedback.

Thanks ...

MULCH63
03-29-2012, 07:51 AM
Bring it in, boys. Group hug.
We all want this to be a complete success, I just think we all have a different opinions on how it should be ran.
If the guidelines set forth state that you have to contact the source first and give them a chance to rectify the situation, then that's what you're supposed to do.

Yep my intention.

SloppyJ
03-29-2012, 07:55 AM
Yeah bro I don't think anyone thinks you ran the test wrong. We just jumped the gun and wanted to know the sponsor right off the bat. Have the responded yet?

heavyiron
03-29-2012, 08:09 AM
Heavy WTF !!!!! BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY !!!! I may be new but I bought gear pinned it for 5 F'n weeks and got tested. No good Period!! What is the lab test shit !!! Tell ya what I have my email from order and pics of the gear with one almost empty ..should I post that!!!!

Better yet Heavy give me a place to send a vial and YOU test it. I am a newbie and hell maybe instead of pinning my leg I did the chair.

There is a fine line here my friend. RU out to help BB's from getting a fuck'n or a politician? Don't let a Sponsor off the hook without me getting a response SIR !!!!

I don't want this section to become a sponsor bashing section. Sponsor bashing WILL get you account closed so chill out. Let the sponsor RESPOND FIRST please.

I don't know you from anyone. You are a new member. Your results are a NEW member results. No one said you are a retard or messed up the results. Please stop ASSUMING anything.

Not all Product comes straight from the advertiser. There are MANY variables on how members receive product. Maybe there is an explanation. Maybe there is not an explanation but guess what? Until we hear both sides we won't know if there is something that happened out of their control.

This section is NOT going to be for sponsor bashing. This section is for feedback and part of that feedback is hearing both sides.

If a trusted VET or Mod posted these results they would have a bit more weight. Its just the nature of forums. Stick around and become part of the community brother.

Thanks

MakeItMethylated
03-29-2012, 09:30 AM
That's beat as hell I pin 500 every week and my test level was 3387 and my free was over 1000

Thank Z!

But I got a little gyno :( oh well

MULCH63
03-29-2012, 05:01 PM
Yeah bro I don't think anyone thinks you ran the test wrong. We just jumped the gun and wanted to know the sponsor right off the bat. Have the responded yet?

Nope he said he will look into it. I sent an email today asking for either know good gear or refund. We'll see.

MULCH63
03-29-2012, 05:07 PM
I don't want this section to become a sponsor bashing section. Sponsor bashing WILL get you account closed so chill out. Let the sponsor RESPOND FIRST please.

I don't know you from anyone. You are a new member. Your results are a NEW member results. No one said you are a retard or messed up the results. Please stop ASSUMING anything.

Not all Product comes straight from the advertiser. There are MANY variables on how members receive product. Maybe there is an explanation. Maybe there is not an explanation but guess what? Until we hear both sides we won't know if there is something that happened out of their control.

This section is NOT going to be for sponsor bashing. This section is for feedback and part of that feedback is hearing both sides.

If a trusted VET or Mod posted these results they would have a bit more weight. Its just the nature of forums. Stick around and become part of the community brother.

Thanks

Ok.

gixxermaniak
03-29-2012, 05:22 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/cc4c7134-fccc-9278.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/cc4c7134-fcd8-25ff.jpg

MULCH63
03-29-2012, 05:57 PM
Bro good job there. I kept saying all it takes is someone to do the home work. YES ...Gear Depot. I will keep EVERYONE POSTED.

FTW34
03-29-2012, 07:22 PM
rumor is rumor, but there was a rumor of a unamed company, who gives unamed gear selectively, of unamed quality depending on who you are.

shearerr
03-29-2012, 08:05 PM
oooo them :) yea they had some negative feedbacks as well on another forum quite some time ago. However, this unnamed company is doing really good job now judging by recent feedabacks

SloppyJ
03-29-2012, 09:52 PM
Shit we figured that out a couple days ago but no one wanted to call them out on it. But now that it's up in the open...... I hope he does what's right.

That's funny. Is the ram their house brand or is it the one that they said was "Pharm" grade in EU?

GearDepot
03-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Shit we figured that out a couple days ago but no one wanted to call them out on it. But now that it's up in the open...... I hope he does what's right.

That's funny. Is the ram their house brand or is it the one that they said was "Pharm" grade in EU?

We are currently slammed, but we are indeed looking into this, I will share more details about this very soon as I am emailing back and forth with this guy. RAM is not our house brand, we dont have one. We have sold about 1000 vials of the RAM test in the past month, and have nothing but good feedback until this guy... As for the 'pharm' grade gear, PL is certified HG in EU, no joke about that.

For some idea of why we are having to 'look into this' this guy DID NOT GET THIS PRODUCT DIRECTLY FROM US, but we are gonna figure out what we can do for him just to help him out... He didnt even email us first giving us a chance to forward the labs to our doctor we have on staff, didnt even say hey I think its bunk can I get a different brand? Nothing, posted this, then sent a PM asking me to look at it.

As someone else said here, he has been a member for two months, and you dont always know how people acquire the gear. In this situation. We will keep everyone updated on the results, in the meantime, please keep your torches unlit and pitchforks down, we will get to the bottom of this and keep everyone updated. We run a tight ship here and dont fuck around with these kind of accusations, we lab test all of our gear to prevent stuff like this...

G

MULCH63
03-30-2012, 05:39 PM
We are currently slammed, but we are indeed looking into this, I will share more details about this very soon as I am emailing back and forth with this guy. RAM is not our house brand, we dont have one. We have sold about 1000 vials of the RAM test in the past month, and have nothing but good feedback until this guy... As for the 'pharm' grade gear, PL is certified HG in EU, no joke about that.

For some idea of why we are having to 'look into this' this guy DID NOT GET THIS PRODUCT DIRECTLY FROM US, but we are gonna figure out what we can do for him just to help him out... He didnt even email us first giving us a chance to forward the labs to our doctor we have on staff, didnt even say hey I think its bunk can I get a different brand? Nothing, posted this, then sent a PM asking me to look at it.

As someone else said here, he has been a member for two months, and you dont always know how people acquire the gear. In this situation. We will keep everyone updated on the results, in the meantime, please keep your torches unlit and pitchforks down, we will get to the bottom of this and keep everyone updated. We run a tight ship here and dont fuck around with these kind of accusations, we lab test all of our gear to prevent stuff like this...

G

G I have all the emails where the gear came from !! Plus look at the posts...WTF Sorry label fell off the almost empty one

exphys88
03-30-2012, 05:41 PM
I thought so

OTG85
03-30-2012, 06:09 PM
I used gd to get few bottles of test when z shutdown for months last year.Took a gamble but bunited test I got was g2g.Possible bad batch!!! :hmmm:

heavyiron
03-30-2012, 06:29 PM
I hope this gets resolved. Until then I would steer clear of this sponsor.

MULCH63
03-30-2012, 06:51 PM
I hope this gets resolved. Until then I would steer clear of this sponsor.

Heavy thank you but its cool. I sent G my order and he looked into this. He made me an offer I can't refuse. Thanks G. Plus he is taking gear back an having tested !!

Anabolic5150
03-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Heavy thank you but its cool. I sent G my order and he looked into this. He made me an offer I can't refuse. Thanks G. Plus he is taking gear back an having tested !!

Glad this got worked out.

exphys88
03-30-2012, 06:57 PM

:clapping:
good to hear

MULCH63
03-30-2012, 07:05 PM
Thank you all for the help from the start. Lesson learned. Lets put this thread to rest please.

heavyiron
03-31-2012, 06:20 AM
Very happy to hear they are going to take care of your issue brother.

poopdick
04-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Realize I am a nobody on this forum but all over the net RAM is getting horrible reviews, something is up with it. Precision is still awesome though, not sure about bu.

exphys88
04-05-2012, 07:06 PM
So much for testing all of their gear, as they claim.

GearDepot
04-06-2012, 12:22 AM
Realize I am a nobody on this forum but all over the net RAM is getting horrible reviews, something is up with it. Precision is still awesome though, not sure about bu.

Hey bro,

Is there somewhere else that we are getting bad feedback on the ram? If so please post some links here so we can all see. I wasn't aware of that?

We work extremely hard at gear depot to make sure we take care of all of our customers. We are not fly by night sponsors looking to make a cheap buck. We don't selectively scam anyone. I have sold the Ram brand for 3 years now. I just ran out #'s for the last year, here is a look at what we sold on that line

12, 451 vials of ram Test E
7,832 vials of ram Text cyp/prop
4,344 vials of ram Test Cyp.

This is from jan 1- to end of Dec of last year.

I think we have prob sold over 40,000 vials of that gear total. I supply 3 arena football teams in Cali with about 1/4 of this gear. The specifically ask for this brand as they have relied on it for years.

"exphys88"
No, we don't test all of our gear, you being a mod should know that that is impossible bro, and counter productive to profit andy efficiency. Testing every single vial is not possible, and I am surprised that you thought we did this? . We do however test at random a lot of gear,. we do this to make sure we are not getting sold garbage from our suppliers, and to make sure we are selling our customers the gear they are paying for. i have been on the other side of the computer before, I know what it feels like to spend your pay check on gear only to find out you got sold something that was under dosed and not up to par. I was prepping for the USA's one year, I bought $2300 worth of gear to prep for it from a supplier back in the day, got the gear late only to realize it was bad. The sponsor was good for about 6 months but then got behind and decided to make a not so graceful exit and send out a lot of oil in the bottles and no hormone, when we emailed back to say wtf? he was gone and never heard from hymn again.. I lost out big time that year and was not able to compete s I had no more $ to buy hormones. I will not do that to anyone else, i refuse to. I pluck vials out of every batch we receive to have tested. No one knows what we will test or when we will test it. We have relationships with 2 labs in Europe we use, and have used them for almost 2 years now. If you doubt my claim that is fine, we are all entitled to our own opinion..

I have realized one thing in the last 6 months as our program has grown.. The bigger you get the more people enjoy taking shots at you. I actually take it as a compliment as I know if we were a no name program we'd not garner much attention. I can't control everything but I do everything in my power to make sure I am selling good gear. I have 3-4 brands of gear we carry, this is so we can provide a selection of products for everyones budget, and liking. My advice to anyone who does not like there ram brand is this. "don't order it!" lol, and order the BU to Precision labs brand. If you don't like the BU brand then here is my advice " don't order it!" ... If you don't like the prevision labs brand then "don't order it" ... If you just don't like our program nd think we are jerks then "don't order fro us" lol... Sometimes by the sound of guys posts you;d think we are holding a gun to their head to make them order from us. People order from us for these reasons. 1, we have an established program that sells great gear. 2, we provide great customer service. 3, we are a domestic program that has 0% risk of seizure. 4, we have a great t/a time, usually less then 1 week in most cases... We do everything we can to help guys that have problems with an order or their gear, you can see that here in this case...

We are human like anyone. We do make mistakes from time to time. we are subject to Murphy's law (if anything can go wrong it will).

We are good honest men here. We try to right abby wrongs we make and we try to make good friends with all of out customers. I lose my temper at times and get upset just like any man, but I am quick to apologize and make up for it.

Thanks,

g

unclem
09-09-2012, 11:06 PM
i had no problem with ram suspension but it was awhile ago. but the drol was ok but not great. but i wont use ugl gear no more to much bs just vet and hg thats that lol.

mrbjoiner
10-13-2012, 06:25 PM
No change to LH or FSH means that you're still functioning as normal = bunk man that sucks sorry for ur luck