• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Chemicalneed.com

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Avoid these guys like the plague.

That is all.

Edited/Added with permission of OP:

CEM is legit, (snip)

ChemicalNeed website looks like CEM-Products (and in fact says "Powered By CEM") because it is a subsidiary of CEM, solely owned and operated by CEM. As a subsidiary, ChemicalNeed is the sponsoring RC store at NTBM and EliteFitness. The only relationship between Nathan Chase and ChemicalNeed is that ChemicalNeed is a sponsor at those two boards. That is it. For comparison: simply because Prince has been gracious enough to have CEM Products here at Iron Magazine as a sponsor for almost 5 years now doesn't mean that Prince is involved with CEM other than offering sponsorship. Likewise with Nathan Chase. That is where involvement ends. They provide a vehicle (in this case, a message board) for CEM and others to provide their products and services.

XYZ, shoot me a PM if you have any other questions about this. Thanks bro,

CEM

Yes, in fact if you want feel free to delete the entire thread. Like I said, I PMed CEM and the misunderstanding was resolved. He's a good sponsor and good guy, I don't want to bad mouth him, he doesn't deserve that. (snip)

Last edited by a moderator:
Care to elaborate, Thunder?
I love bashing scammers. I want in! haha

Care to elaborate, Thunder?
I love bashing scammers. I want in! haha

Nathan Chase, (a known scammer) runs this rathole along with Needtobuildmuscle.com. He's a complete and total tool.

I would just stick with one of the sponsors here or reseach stop. I can personally vouch for RS as the stuff they have is legit and slightly overdosed.

I also retired Thunder a long time ago Bro, you doing a background check?

I know some people who know some people :coffee: :lol:

Chemicalneed.com says it's powered by one of our sponsors. what does that mean ?

Chemicalneed.com says it's powered by one of our sponsors. what does that mean ?

I don't know, but......I wouldn't think IM would want to have anything to do with Nathan Chase........in my opinion.

I have used our sponsor a few times. No problems. I'm leary now because of this Chase fellow. Anybody know his connection with our long time sponsor?

Have you tried any of the products? Are you also saying stay any from need2 products?

I don't know much about the chase guy but Im gonna look into it.

All I'm saying is from personal experience I would not want ANYONE to deal with a scammer, you can take that anyway you want.

IML Gear Cream!
I have used our sponsor a few times. No problems. I'm leary now because of this Chase fellow. Anybody know his connection with our long time sponsor?

I don't understand the connection here? Can you explain what you're talking about in regards to Nathan Chase and a sponsor from IM? Thank you.

You type chemicalneed.com into your search engine and his page comes up looking like Cem and says powered by Cem.

You type chemicalneed.com into your search engine and his page comes up looking like Cem and says powered by Cem.

Well, I guess he is scamming logo's now?

ChemicalNeed website looks like CEM-Products (and in fact says "Powered By CEM") because it is a subsidiary of CEM, solely owned and operated by CEM. As a subsidiary, ChemicalNeed is the sponsoring RC store at NTBM and EliteFitness. The only relationship between Nathan Chase and ChemicalNeed is that ChemicalNeed is a sponsor at those two boards. That is it. For comparison: simply because Prince has been gracious enough to have CEM Products here at Iron Magazine as a sponsor for almost 5 years now doesn't mean that Prince is involved with CEM other than offering sponsorship. Likewise with Nathan Chase. That is where involvement ends. They provide a vehicle (in this case, a message board) for CEM and others to provide their products and services.

CEM

CEM

I hope the PM I sent you cleared the air.

NTBM have such classy reps though :roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
I have only tried 2 of their products and never had a problem.

BUT I did a lot of reading about NC, and I wont be returning to their place for business.

CEM is legit, (snip)

Safe to say ChemicalNeed is also legit, based on the following?

ChemicalNeed website looks like CEM-Products (and in fact says "Powered By CEM") because it is a subsidiary of CEM, solely owned and operated by CEM. As a subsidiary, ChemicalNeed is the sponsoring RC store at NTBM and EliteFitness. The only relationship between Nathan Chase and ChemicalNeed is that ChemicalNeed is a sponsor at those two boards. That is it. For comparison: simply because Prince has been gracious enough to have CEM Products here at Iron Magazine as a sponsor for almost 5 years now doesn't mean that Prince is involved with CEM other than offering sponsorship. Likewise with Nathan Chase. That is where involvement ends. They provide a vehicle (in this case, a message board) for CEM and others to provide their products (snip)

Avoid these guys like the plague.

That is all.

The reason I ask is because of apparent guilt by association here. ^^^^

XYZ, okay to edit initial post? :thinking:

I hope I didn't stir any additional shit up here. I just want to say I have used CEM 3 times all their products have been good to go for me and their communication and shipping was fast. I don't know anything about this other guy. I would order order directly through CEM.

Just another name. I had heard some pretty shitty stuff about Anthony Roberts to, but some people here are ok with him.

Just another name. I had heard some pretty shitty stuff about Anthony Roberts to, but some people here are ok with him.

AR has been MIA for a while :thinking:

Back