PDA

View Full Version : firrst cycle help

mathew121
03-11-2003, 01:46 PM
could you help me with my first cycle please, i have a 4 month yr old son so would like to avoid test, d-bol- ones that can make u aggresive , was thinking eq with winny tabs and proviron???? what dosages u think???? looking to put bout 10 lbs on,
cheers bud

Mudge
03-12-2003, 11:31 AM
I have never been agressive on test/dbol, I dont abuse it either, but if anything my mood improved and I would say that it does. Too many movies that tell you test gives you bad breath and make you aggressive are just full of cow biscuits.

EQ is popular to be used with many things, but I've never tried it, EQ and test are supposed to be great together. Winny I dont like, because of the joint issue, if your going to get stronger its going to be even worse. Proviron, never used.

MJ23
03-12-2003, 01:26 PM
I am starting a cycle of test/dbol.. so I will let u know :)

and Mudge is right, I dont plan on abusing it either, but if you do, maybe the movies are correct, LOL

I say 4 weeks of dbol is adequate if its ur first ever shot at the gear,

novice should do well with 25-30mg a day

crackerjack414
03-13-2003, 12:25 PM
bro people with road rage are assholes without gear it just takes things up a notch u would do awsome with just test dbol. if u dont like that i remember about 10 yeas ago deca dbol was kinda popular but i wouldnt recomend it or if u are brave try my fav stack of test tren and dbol down the road. maybe eq winnie would be good also

mathew121
03-14-2003, 06:01 AM
i was thinking of eq and winnie - i can get eq from australia from illium troy labs , i was thinking of 200mg weekly(1oomg on momn and fri) and i can get cetabon 2 mg tabs also so i w as thinking bout 18-20 mg daily fot last 6 weeks of cycle, also using proviron throughout toadd hardness and minmize poss sides , you think this is ok ??????? its my first cycle dont forget- lookin 2 add 10 solid lbs, current stats
weight 160 lbs
height 5'9
waist 30 -32
chest 41 ish
bf 11-12 %