PDA

View Full Version : What an amazing forum this is

njc
03-30-2012, 05:31 AM
I never thought I'd see anything like this on any forum ever. This forum is huge to the bodybuilding community. A big thank you and kudos to Prince for allowing it and to those who are putting it all together and making it possible. GREAT work guys. Like I said; I never thought I'd ever see a forum like this.

Caretaker
03-30-2012, 05:53 AM
It IS a fantastic place and these guys work really hard to keep it that way I`m sure. But why is this thread in Lab Testing?

njc
03-30-2012, 05:56 AM
Im talking specifically about the lab testing forum. But yes youre right, the whole site is good as well. It's just that I dont see anybody else anywhere doing lab tests like this. Its great to see people trying to keep suppliers honest.

snakeskinz
03-30-2012, 10:06 AM
hats off to ironmag for supporting this forum ....they obviously care about the people who shop these vendors and are the only place willing to let a thread like this exist!!!

snake

heavyiron
03-30-2012, 10:17 AM
You guys are very welcome!

We value both the advertisers and our members. It is our hope this will change the industry for the better.

~heavy

SloppyJ
03-30-2012, 11:29 PM
And if we don't change the industry, well, we sure as fuck are going to stir up a TON of shit. It get's real in the lab testing section.

l69lou
04-02-2012, 09:56 AM
You guys are very welcome!

We value both the advertisers and our members. It is our hope this will change the industry for the better.

~heavy Yes this is the kind of thing that gets the suppliers attention !!! I am SO excited about this forum !!!! Can't say it enough. Thanks to Prince and Heavy and others I'm sure who are responsible for this and for making IML the best board on the net HANDS DOWN !!!

njc
04-02-2012, 03:05 PM
Im sure some vendors were crapping their pants when they saw this forum go up