• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does Esterfied Testosterone show up in Total (serum) T readings?

scharfy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Or does the body have to cleave off the ester in order for the T to be acknowledged on a blood test for total serum levels?

For example I inject 1000mg (i know, its alot, bear with me) of Testosterone Undecanoate (half life 34 days). this is a huge amount, but with a very long ester.

Would a blood test drawn 24hrs later read all of the esterified T and spit off very high serum T readings or just marginally increased? Does the Testosterone have to be cleaved in order to enter the blood stream to affect serum readings?

I'm not sure if its clear what I'm getting at but any opinions be welcomed..

It has to be in the blood to be measured.

I think you mean, would all that T show up, or would you have to wait for it to break from the ester to show up on a test?
I would think it would need to break off and enter the blood(like exphsy said).

For instance, test suspension has no ester, so you would think it would show up within hours, whereas test cyp would need time to breakdown the ester and show up on a test. I haven't a clue though :sorry:

I think you mean, would all that T show up, or would you have to wait for it to break from the ester to show up on a test?
I would think it would need to break off and enter the blood(like exphsy said).

For instance, test suspension has no ester, so you would think it would show up within hours, whereas test cyp would need time to breakdown the ester and show up on a test. I haven't a clue though :sorry:

Yes thats the question I was asking... I think exphys is saying yes, has to de-esterify and enter the blood stream in to show up in test.

Glad to have that cleared up :lol:

Back