• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Common Subjects

EarWax

Top Banana
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
There should be a way to get quick information on certain common subjects such as creatine, l-glutamine, beginners bodybuilding guide, etc. This will make life easier for the newbies and mods. I also think this would bring in more members since the information would be easily attainable and maybe the word would spread if it is good? Just a suggestion.

Is this really EarWax, LOL By suggesting this, you just said that you want to make my life easier!

------------------
If you build it they will come

Almost like a links section? You can link to some good websites for things like creatine, that gymamerica web-site that has the animated exercise? That would be pretty cool in my opinion.

------------------
Shut Up and LIFT!!

I think it would be better for large and prince to come up with their own original stuff about beginner bodybuilding guides, supps, etc. This way it can be original and if they are well received then they will be icons heh.

Another good idea, maybe a list on the side of links for exercises, discriptions, diet plans and other frequently asked questions.

It would be easier than doing a search.

Exactly, no body searches anymore, they just ask questions cause things are too difficult to find (even with a search, it's time consuming and crappy results)

Prince can be an icon..........I want to be a living legend! LOL

------------------
If you build it they will come

I agree that links to other places will increase traffic. Links to this place will definitely increase traffic though you should ask and not demand. I feel it is important to have a large list of links because people tend to bookmark those sites.
smile.gif
Hang up posters once the site gets better outside the internet (like outside gyms, inside gyms, on campuses, high schools, etc.)

Back