PDA

View Full Version : New to TRT and blood testing question

Stu64
04-02-2012, 06:56 PM
Hello, new guy here going on TRT and i have a question regarding testing.
I have been using steroids for about 2 years straight and decided to go off for awhile(crash) so i can get on trt legally.
Went to my doctor and explained what i had been doing and how good i felt when on testerone and she basically said if my tests came back low she would have no problem helping me out. Well my test levels were of course low because my body's natural production had shut down.

My question: Most likely she's going to put me on test e, can i add Deca to the mix or will it raise my test levels beyond whats prescribed to me? Do nandrolones show up as test? Thanks...Stu

bulldogz
04-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Nandrolone will not raise test levels...so yes..you can add deca to your TRT protocol :thumb:

Stu64
04-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Nandrolone will not raise test levels...so yes..you can add deca to your TRT protocol :thumb:

Thanks for the fast reply, thats good news as i like to add deca to keep the joints lubed.

parrish02
04-02-2012, 09:53 PM
If your doc is going to prescribe test for TRT, she will probably not prescribe more than 200mg/week (and likely less).

If you have been doing aas for two years straight, do you really think you are going to be happy?

Stu64
04-03-2012, 03:46 AM
If your doc is going to prescribe test for TRT, she will probably not prescribe more than 200mg/week (and likely less).

If you have been doing aas for two years straight, do you really think you are going to be happy?

Already talked about dosage with doctor,told her 250mg a week is what i was using and she pretty much said if thats what was making you feel good thats what she will start with.
She also knows i was pinning it and has no problem with that either.
I.m not looking for a body building dose anymore just enough to feel good and keep my sex drive alive. Unbelievable how crappy i feel since i crashed, depression,emotional, and weak feeling,terrible.

gamma
04-03-2012, 05:58 AM
some doctors will prescribe deca with trt , at least mine will anyways

parrish02
04-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Always good to hear that there are good docs out there. Mine just wrote me a scrip and lets me play with the dose. I'm happiest at about 75mg 2x/wk - no AI needed and I always feel good.

Stu64
04-06-2012, 07:30 AM

You were right! After my first appointment she must have done some research and wants me to start at 200mg every 2 weeks for 4 weeks then get another blood test and adjust from there. I asked about using Deca and she didn't like that at all. Also put me on chlresterol meds too, has always been around the 200 mark or a little over,no matter what my diet is.

parrish02
04-06-2012, 01:56 PM
That's pretty normal. However, if you are familiar with aas, you have to know that 200mg every two weeks is not the best thing for you. Are you injecting or is your doc making you come in?

Stu64
04-06-2012, 05:16 PM
That's pretty normal. However, if you are familiar with aas, you have to know that 200mg every two weeks is not the best thing for you. Are you injecting or is your doc making you come in?

I'm doing the injections.she gave me a script for needles too. After the intial testing to get blood levels as high as allowed,i will sneak in some Deca.

Stu64
05-25-2012, 05:53 PM
Well i took my first two shots,two weeks apart and right before the third shot i went in for a follow up test.
While i was waiting for the results to come back my doctors office called and wanted to schedule a follow up appt. and talk about my treatment.
I thought oh shit my results must have been high due to the deca i've been adding in,but guess what my levels were lower than when i started
Start was 170 this test was 140?? Now i'm afraid my doc will think i'm purposely under dosing to get a higher dose.This is not the case,now i wonder if the deca is reducing my test levels?? Anyways doc appt. is next friday' i'll keep you posted as what the outcome is.

bulldogz
05-25-2012, 07:05 PM
^^trust me...the deca will not reduce exogenous testosterone :thumb:

Stu64
06-20-2012, 02:24 AM
Well follow up appt. went well,she didnt question the low levels and i told her how i felt good the first week and not so good the second week.
She up'd the dose to 200 every week for a month then retest and adjust from there.

independent
06-20-2012, 08:24 AM
Well follow up appt. went well,she didnt question the low levels and i told her how i felt good the first week and not so good the second week.
She up'd the dose to 200 every week for a month then retest and adjust from there.

Dont forget an E2 test also. youre most likely going to need an ai.

Stu64
07-07-2012, 05:17 AM
Dont forget an E2 test also. youre most likely going to need an ai.

For some reason she's not so keen on prescribing me adex, i left a hand written note with her last week asking if she could call in a script,and never recieved a call back.

independent
07-07-2012, 10:21 AM
For some reason she's not so keen on prescribing me adex, i left a hand written note with her last week asking if she could call in a script,and never recieved a call back.

just request an estrodiol test on your next blood work so you can see where youre at. Maybe she will change her mind.