• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HcG

andrewarrowsmith

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK, so I introduced myself before and told you all of my hypogonadic situation.

I have been on HcG for a week and a half ( 500iu e3d), along with an AI, and wow (!!!) what a difference. My testes are fuller. I have more energy. My mood has improved and I am in a better frame of mind. In all, my sense of well being has improved greatly.

I went to the gym last night and I felt good for a change! Formerly, when I would complete a set, I would feel winded and dizzy for a full minute afterward. Now I feel energized and a few deep breaths and I am recovered. It is hard to describe the difference between being a eunuch and being a virile man.

My libido has improved a great deal. It is still not where it was before (before my natural test shut down), but better! My girlfriend has commented on how there is much more semen now.

I haven't been to have my labs done, but will in a month or two. I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks again to everyone for the welcome here.

Congrats man. No question quality of life is much better with high(er) testosterone, and sounds like you're enjoying it.

Yea congrats, a body full of test is awesome!
The real question is figuering out what level your test needs to be at to feel good .
I get all crazy feeling if I get to high and some guys love it .

Did a Back and Arms workout today. Left the gym feeling energized and pumped. The walk home was brisk. Felt like a million bucks. Joints ache a but but I ain't no spring chicken any more.

It has been a month now. My strength is up and I am feling good. Some of the joint soreness is from the increased load I'm putting on them due to my muscular strength returning. That is getting better too.

Back