PDA

View Full Version : HcG

andrewarrowsmith
04-03-2012, 11:50 AM
OK, so I introduced myself before and told you all of my hypogonadic situation.

I have been on HcG for a week and a half ( 500iu e3d), along with an AI, and wow (!!!) what a difference. My testes are fuller. I have more energy. My mood has improved and I am in a better frame of mind. In all, my sense of well being has improved greatly.

I went to the gym last night and I felt good for a change! Formerly, when I would complete a set, I would feel winded and dizzy for a full minute afterward. Now I feel energized and a few deep breaths and I am recovered. It is hard to describe the difference between being a eunuch and being a virile man.

My libido has improved a great deal. It is still not where it was before (before my natural test shut down), but better! My girlfriend has commented on how there is much more semen now.

I haven't been to have my labs done, but will in a month or two. I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks again to everyone for the welcome here.

charley
04-04-2012, 10:34 AM
:clapping:

andrewarrowsmith
04-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Thanks Charley

TonyMack
04-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Congrats man. No question quality of life is much better with high(er) testosterone, and sounds like you're enjoying it.

Ichigo
04-04-2012, 07:06 PM
Yea congrats, a body full of test is awesome!

gamma
04-05-2012, 06:24 AM
Yea congrats, a body full of test is awesome!
The real question is figuering out what level your test needs to be at to feel good .
I get all crazy feeling if I get to high and some guys love it .

andrewarrowsmith
04-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Did a Back and Arms workout today. Left the gym feeling energized and pumped. The walk home was brisk. Felt like a million bucks. Joints ache a but but I ain't no spring chicken any more.

andrewarrowsmith
04-22-2012, 11:08 PM
It has been a month now. My strength is up and I am feling good. Some of the joint soreness is from the increased load I'm putting on them due to my muscular strength returning. That is getting better too.