• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Got my script today

bdeljoose

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today I went to the doctor complaining that I am tired,lazy and feel like shit. He looked up some old lab results from 2010. My test levels were 170.He says you feel bad because your t levels are too low. So he writes me a script for paddock test cyp 200mg every 2 weeks. He then sends me for blood work. I get done with that then a nurse shows me"how to administer my medicine". I could have won an oscar for pretending I have no pin skills. Now I have to go back for more bloodwork in a month. My Pars cycle has to wait now. TRT is not as sweet as one might think.

lol funny stuff man

I will be 40 in June. Did a half assed cycle of test e when I was 25 no pct. Ran 3 cycles in my lifetime. Last cycle was a test,deca cycle with a dbol kicker. Ran pct of Gen-Shi products. This was 6 months ago. When I had my labs done last year I was gear free 12 years.

$10.90 for 400 mg's of cyp. 5 refills left. Paddock laboratories inc.

I had those same ones. Good stuff, plus you can get 1.1 ml's out of them.

200 mgs every two weeks is low though man. My doc started me on 200 mgs every week.

I had those same ones. Good stuff, plus you can get 1.1 ml's out of them.

200 mgs every two weeks is low though man. My doc started me on 200 mgs every week.

Everyone is different, 100mgs a week with hcg has me over 1400ng. I would get bloodwork done on your own before you go in for your next set of labs, this way you can see where youre at so he doesnt back down your dosage. My levels were above range and my doc told me to back it down, I told him I injected the day before so we were seeing the spike. He believed me.

Hmm, something to think about. Thanks.

IML Gear Cream!
My lab results came back today. MY total test level is 346. The scale is 247 to 827. My last day of pct was Nov.30th.

Everyone is different, 100mgs a week with hcg has me over 1400ng. I would get bloodwork done on your own before you go in for your next set of labs, this way you can see where youre at so he doesnt back down your dosage. My levels were above range and my doc told me to back it down, I told him I injected the day before so we were seeing the spike. He believed me.

Moe, was this after you added hcg?

1560 at peak or day before inject?

It was a day after inject, peak could be 2 days later? I was at 1245ng 4 days after an injection of 75mgs with no hcg, this was when I first started trt.

Back