• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

US Pharmacy Tev-Tropin

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I decided to fill a prescription I have for HGH to see how US pharmacy GH performs in my body. I will be getting a serum HGH blood draw in the morning to see what 10iu of very high quality GH will measure. This will hopefully provide a baseline to measure other GH against, at least in my body. My insurance does not cover the GH so this test is going to cost me about $300.

Anyone want to guess what 10iu of real GH will measure?

Attachments

• Tev-TropinPack.jpg
    Tev-TropinPack.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Tev-TropinColdPack.jpg
    Tev-TropinColdPack.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 134
  • Tev-TropinBox.jpg
    Tev-TropinBox.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Tev-TropinInserts.jpg
    Tev-TropinInserts.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 126
  • Tev-TropinCase.jpg
    Tev-TropinCase.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 137
That looks awesome, I'm really jealous. I would be surprised if you didn't hit in the high 40's.

Have you run pharma grade HGH before? I think you will notice a huge difference from the get go.

I'll guess:

10iu rhGH IM at 3.5 hours~19.3ng/mL

Ok, so not anything new. You should keep this thread going with your experience though. I see people complain about CTS, and swelling of the hands. I really want know if pharm grade sided are worse or better. Along with the test data for comparison.

Ok, so not anything new. You should keep this thread going with your experience though. I see people complain about CTS, and swelling of the hands. I really want know if pharm grade sided are worse or better. Along with the test data for comparison.

I have 15iu of pharm grade. Not sure that will get me very far brother.

I decided to fill a prescription I have for HGH to see how US pharmacy GH performs in my body. I will be getting a serum HGH blood draw in the morning to see what 10iu of very high quality GH will measure. This will hopefully provide a baseline to measure other GH against, at least in my body. My insurance does not cover the GH so this test is going to cost me about $300.

im guessing 35. also interested to see if you have similiar sides with the HG.

IML Gear Cream!
Sides will be much more prominent with the pharma grade without a doubt ...I can speak on the hand swelling and carpperal tunnel ( bad spelling i know ) . It was crazy a cpl years ago when i was on serano's

Nice thread going to love to see result and I guess 33.3

I would think at least 40.

40's!

Isn't 3.5 hours later for subq? IM would be earlier. Subq would be the best way to compare to other GH in this section as they were all tested subq from what i remember.

I say 40s. How much does pharma grade run per unit?

Well, your curiosity is very expensive I have to tell you that mate :p

LOL, I have been a walking experiment for years. I love trying new things and seeing how it effects my body. My curiosity gets me into trouble sometimes though. =)

Me too, being a science nerd only makes it worse.

nice picture :)) miammy

My guess is 46

Somewhere between 12 and 55. In other words, I really have no idea. I am very interested to see the results though. Thank you for doing this!

:clapping: Well this should be interesting to say the least ... Thanks Heavy

Back