• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who is ready for SUMMER

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I can feel spring in the air but still too wet and cold for this old guy !! Soon I will head south and then chase summer north again.:ohyeah:I dream of good lookin pussy layin on the beach-ole Jimmie Buffet music and just feelin good. Anybody else ? Plans for summer ??Concerts? Outdoor activities ?? Thanks-OD

I spend my summer at the lake on a wakeboard or just cruising on the mastercraft..

I have a work project with a time limit,Not going be the summer I had in mind.

The school year ends in a few weeks. Have a Sunday job, but there should be plenty of time for riding motorcycle and days at the pool.

One project I'd like to get done (or even started) is a thorough "Sping Cleaning!" Boxes of old papers and junk that just needs PITCHED!

This summer will be a transition time for me. I'll be going to school, working and getting my bf down to single digits for a good bulk. Next year will be more fun.

Live right by 4 beaches here in nyc so bring on the 80's and im there ,A LOT . no construction projects this spring as of yet

IML Gear Cream!
Bike rides, outdoor projects , coaching T-ball, going camping and swiming Hell yeah I can't wait ... If you live down south they already got great temps I dont and we are still getting frost in the wee hours. SOOOOOOO YES Bring it on !!!!!

My favorite thing is looking at all the PUSSY on the beaches:D . Ya never get too old for that:winkfinger: -OD

I feel ready to Rape and Pillage!

weekends at the lake and once a month in panama city. Its going to be a great summer!!

Please teach us the way of the poosie force OD!but I wont do Arab chicks or Blaques

no racist lol

IML Gear Cream!
Lots of backpacking, swimming, sunshine and beer.

Panama city is great

It is FUN! i use to live there and never got tired of it. asses in bikini's EVERYWHERE!! damnit now i got to go find my girlfriend and take care of my thoughts.

Live on the jersey shore. Fist pumpin and pussy!!! Lol

Back