• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

dilemma

weightslayer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok guys i have a question. i have kicked the idea around for awhile about just getting put on TRT and have been reading up on it. i recently changed doctors and this new one seems to be into working out, noticed that i to work out and compete in powerlifting. so, the first time i go there he says "now that you are over 30, do you notice your self not feeling the same? tired fatigued,not your old sexual self you know....problems keeping it up? so of course i said...sometimes yes i do, and yes i feel tired. then he sent me for labs. problem is i was just finishing up cycle going into my next meet and knew that my levels would be sky high. so, i decided to wait a few weeks to let them come down very low and then get tested. so i still havent done that yet, but now im thinking...if i have a good supplier that i know from past blood work is g2g, then why even bother with TRT? i mean, if i can just blast and cruise then there really isnt much of a point in it is there? im pretty sure this doc would hook me up if my levels came back low because later in that conversation i asked "well what if my T levels are low what do we do?" he replies.."we could give you a test cream or a shot" so like i said i think im g2g2 there. but really what are the pro's and cons from this scenario? thanks bros.

Script trt for your cruising and ugl for your blasts. Sounds good to me. you will just have to time your blasts around your bloodwork.

Script trt for your cruising and ugl for your blasts. Sounds good to me. you will just have to time your blasts around your bloodwork.

but really what does it matter if i use the script or not? i mean shit it really doesnt cost much different. what is the advantage?

I'd go with the doc for the trt if its covered by insurance. That way you'll also get full labs to ensure everything is going well.

At least you know your test will be legit. If you dont feel you need trt I wouldnt bother, just another thing to complicate your life.

Well, I self-prescribe for the same reason. It's much cheaper! As long as I stay on top of things with regular bw I'm fine.

having another good source and one for pharma grade is never a bad thing, plus with a script you have a bit of legal coverage just in case.

I am glad that i did, its legit gear, from a legal and documented source. The pharmacy scanned my drivers liscence when i got mine? And i kept my receipt. If anyone were to suspect, its on record. Conversations, posts, searches, purchases? "I have a medical problem and a script so F off!!!!!!!!

The gear is properly dosed, I get deca, test, ai and hcg for hrt with all pins, levels are at 1200 just on 1/2 cc of test a week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

IML Gear Cream!
I think the biggest selling point is being able to take it with you if you travel, taking ugl test and syringes on a plane is a bad idea. Plus if they script you an AI you can take them with you with no worries as well. I'd just blast on ugl and cruise on the script, if you ever need to leave town or go on vaca for a while you can take your scripted test with you

Back