• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MP lot # check

colochine

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Exemestane 12.5mg Exp 2/13 #19

Clomiphene Citrate 50mg Exp 2/13 #07

Anyone have any feedback on the above lot #'s? Are they bunk or g2g? With all the recent publicity surrounding MP I would prefer to have solid and properly dosed ancillaries on hand so my mice don't have issues in PCT.

Let me know gents!!!

C

This one was bunk, Exp 2/14 Lot#011321
I'm not around the replacement pack they gave right now but will give you that number later on this evening. It was g2g.

This one was bunk, Exp 2/14 Lot#011321
I'm not around the replacement pack they gave right now but will give you that number later on this evening. It was g2g.

Damn it! I got 2 un-opened packs of 12.5mg from that lot! :shooter: and have been taking the third pack for a while now!
I also have (1) un-opened pack of 25mg from lot #0712

so is lot # 0712 bunk or what because I have some and I also have #031 nolva are both of these shit I have a whole shit load of these...

IML Gear Cream!
so is lot # 0712 bunk or what because I have some and I also have #031 nolva are both of these shit I have a whole shit load of these...

Not sure, I saw alot of people posting about bunk products but no one posted lot numbers. Hopefully we can single out a few lots that are g2g and some that are bunk.

Not sure, I saw alot of people posting about bunk products but no one posted lot numbers. Hopefully we can single out a few lots that are g2g and some that are bunk.

I think I will take the stane and get some other stuff from another place for stand by and do some blood work on week 3 of my cycle to see how the stane from MP is working... Then if it is good I will get more done during PCT ro check the nolva......

The Nolva from lot #031 is g2g.

I pretty sure but I dont think the lot numbers mean anything. I'm almost certain I was told this by MP.

Well I started MP's anastrazole 2 weeks ago today after the onset of sore nipples. Started with .25mg/day and now taking .25mg/EOD. Sore nipples are gone so im assuming the anastrazole that I recieved is gtg. lot#01103

Back