• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2500-4000 TRT levels on protate cancer.

BFHammer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
These guys are seeing PSA numbers dropping and cancer going into remission from high dose TRT.

http://compassionateoncology.org/pdfs/HDTRT9.pdf

We have observed that high-dose TRT can lower PSA levels in a
significant percentage of our patients. This observation is
fact, not opinion. Some men have even been treated with
intermittent cycles of high-dose TRT. The improvement in
quality of life when T levels are over 1,200-1,800 is truly
astonishing. We have a list of volunteer patients who have
agreed to speak to men interested in this.

interesting article... I know for a fact weather i am terminally ill or not i will be on trt at after the age of 35

Yeah, my docs are attempting to convince me I should be in the 4-600 range, so I sent him the study showing 67 year old men at 490 being put on TRT to reverse skeletal degradation. So a 70 year old low test should be my "goal"? Frigging clowns.

These guys are seeing PSA numbers dropping and cancer going into remission from high dose TRT.

http://compassionateoncology.org/pdfs/HDTRT9.pdf

We have observed that high-dose TRT can lower PSA levels in a
significant percentage of our patients. This observation is
fact, not opinion. Some men have even been treated with
intermittent cycles of high-dose TRT. The improvement in
quality of life when T levels are over 1,200-1,800 is truly
astonishing. We have a list of volunteer patients who have
agreed to speak to men interested in this.

i think the improvment in quality of life is spot on but as for the rest of the quote, i think there is alot of grey area there.wouldnt proscar or fin lower psa levels anyways? i know if ya use sp it can mess with your psa results.

Yeah, my docs are attempting to convince me I should be in the 4-600 range, so I sent him the study showing 67 year old men at 490 being put on TRT to reverse skeletal degradation. So a 70 year old low test should be my "goal"? Frigging clowns.

what are your t levels at ?

Back