• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Welcome aboard exphys88

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Would like to welcome our newest Z rep exphys88:winkfinger: !! We are very happy to have him and his knowledge on the Zteam:clapping:.Thanks-OD

Damn it! Way to go! :thumbs:

I feel really good about this, thanks to OD and Z for making this happen.

Sweet great addition lots of knowledge... I thought u were a pars guy though I guess I was mistaken

Sweet great addition lots of knowledge... I thought u were a pars guy though I guess I was mistaken

I was w pars until z offered me a spot. I like pars, no problems there at all, this was just an opportunity I couldn't pass up.

Pars is good but z is better! Welcome aboard

Excellent choice. Honest and knowledgeable.

Welcome aboard Ex!!! Stnad up guy with tons of knowledge.. Your a great addition to the team. Nice to have you hear... VE

IML Gear Cream!
Congrats bro you deserve it!!!!

can you be a mod and a rep at the same time ?

:clapping: congrats :clapping:

Welcome aboard Ex!!! Stnad up guy with tons of knowledge.. Your a great addition to the team. Nice to have you hear... VE

Thanks bro

Ex not only do you climb to some of the highest places on this earth, but with Z you'll be sitting there to you lucky bastard! Ha ha! Congrats bro!

Congrats on being a rep for uncle z's. With your knowledge and training background this is great news.

Last edited:
Ex not only do you climb to some of the highest places on this earth, but with Z you'll be sitting there to you lucky bastard! Ha ha! Congrats bro!

Lol, thanks bro.

Forgot to add that I really have learned alotta shit from you and your threads and post ...:winkfinger:

Congrats on being a rep for uncle z's. With your knowledge and training background this is great news.

Thank you for the kind words

This says a lot about a company, and the way it conducts good business.
Z doesn't just let anyone rep for him. He picks people that have a good rep and have the proper knowledge to bring a great addition to the team.
Z just keep getting better and better.

I feel really good about this, thanks to OD and Z for making this happen.

DAMN bro how many times am I going to have to congratulate you for becoming a rep????? haha Well come over to the z team. and congrats on a promotion.... :ohyeah:

Welcome bro! Been on the road for a few days not to good Of a cell single just got back!

Back