• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can Iraqis who live in U.S. be trusted?

WASHINGTON ??? Several Iraqi nationals recently have been caught sneaking illegally across the U.S.-Mexican border into Arizona, according to a U.S. congressman who is alarmed by the security breach and wants U.S. troops stationed on the border.
Yeah, I think I'd be a little worried. :eek:

OTM - Other than Mexican, I cannot belive the INS has terms like that :)

I find it absurd that people would even ask this question. Of couse they can. Just because they are Iraqi then they must be terrorists against the US? This is exactly same as the sort of racisim that has been around for hundreds of years. But now people who are against Iraqis don't think that they are racist but fore national security, its disgusting.

Originally posted by spire
I find it absurd that people would even ask this question. Of couse they can. Just because they are Iraqi then they must be terrorists against the US? This is exactly same as the sort of racisim that has been around for hundreds of years. But now people who are against Iraqis don't think that they are racist but fore national security, its disgusting.

I think we should cut all their dicks off.........:(

Freshfruit is that you..??

I'm not returning to the boards until after the war. Whatever happened to threads about sex and stupid R rated pictures and IT's girlfriend and the excessive use of the word "fuck?" (the last two I mentioned usually went hand in hand) Nowadays it's all about this damn war... like that's ever gonna happen :rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Scotty the Body
Yeah, I think I'd be a little worried. :eek:

My comment was meant for the ones that are illegally entering the US, not the ones that have been living in the US.

Originally posted by Crono1000
I'm not returning to the boards until after the war. Whatever happened to threads about sex and stupid R rated pictures and IT's girlfriend and the excessive use of the word "fuck?" (the last two I mentioned usually went hand in hand) Nowadays it's all about this damn war... like that's ever gonna happen :rolleyes:

Not you Cronno boy, but I just keep adding to my ignore list everyday.

Originally posted by Crono1000
:scratch: huh?

It seems that most of my posting is in political threads anymore and someone always pisses me off, so I usually just add another person to the old Ignore list...............But Not you!!!!!

Did that make sense?

Originally posted by crunch
They're at it already as reported by theToronto Star today.

The Toronto Star must be a tabloid. That article smelled of one.

Now I see why Canadians are the way they are.

Originally posted by Rob_NC
The Toronto Star must be a tabloid. That article smelled of one.

Now I see why Canadians are the way they are.

Mind explaining that, I'm not trying to start something but it seems your have something against Canadians.

No, I have nothing against Canadians in general. I've been in debates regarding this whole foreign policy thing with Canadians other than those that post here. The thing I've noticed is that most, not all, of the Canadians (that I've debated) that oppose any conflict are from Toronto. I've even had one of them tell me that our media is brainwashing us. But, if this article at all represents the normal content of this paper, I wonder exactly who is being brainwashed.

I do remember you saying you wished your government would stand behind the US more. You aren't one of the Canadians I was referring to.

Originally posted by Rob_NC
No, I have nothing against Canadians in general. I've been in debates regarding this whole foreign policy thing with Canadians other than those that post here. The thing I've noticed is that most, not all, of the Canadians (that I've debated) that oppose any conflict are from Toronto. I've even had one of them tell me that our media is brainwashing us. But, if this article at all represents the normal content of this paper, I wonder exactly who is being brainwashed.

I do remember you saying you wished your government would stand behind the US more. You aren't one of the Canadians I was referring to.

Rob the Toronto Star is a legit, normal, mainstream newspaper here in TO. The article was a tongue-in-cheek piece that appeared in it today. No one is getting brainwashed because everyone can tell it's a joke.

I got a chuckle out of it and I thought the rest of you might have found it at least mildly funny as well.

IML Gear Cream!
Who says we can't expel them??? They best not come to my town! I sure have an itchy trigger finger!:hehe:

im here, just busy so i don't have time to educate you all. no danger and icmp, hussien whould cut off all of americans dick aswell, like you believe in 'eye for an eye'. only fair.

that article was a satire.

Originally posted by frusht
im here, just busy so i don't have time to educate you all. no danger and icmp, hussien whould cut off all of americans dick aswell, like you believe in 'eye for an eye'. only fair.

that article was a satire.

Frusht,

Your right...Hussein would but that's like a favor to those people because he's done far worse!

Give him a nuclear bomb to reach the US... he'd launch it without seeking approval from anyone! Because he's an ASSHOLE!

Back