• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please Tweak My Diet

Karlito

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After reading a lot, and incorporating a lot of what I've read here, I'm still tweaking my diet....and would appreciate any additional tips.

I'm 6'3" 198 lbs. Skinny arms and legs, though chest, shoulders are developing very well. About 10-15 lbs. of fat around the waist. Goal is medium build and defined....I hate to use the example as I know you weightlifters think he's a skinny puke, but I'm gunning for a Brad Pitt a la Fight Club (maybe not quite THAT cut) or a Soloflex model physique.....

Been doing this for 6 weeks now: Following the Body Sculpting Bible for men, every 2 weeks it intensifies until weeks 5&6 you're doing supersets....also works in some cardio....I've also added in a little pilates and some tweaks such as shrugs, but I'm not worried about the workout. I'm convinced it's working well and is effective. I'll tweak it later when I'm more advanced. Right now ust want to tweak the diet and make it as close to perfect as possible.

What I need is two things.

Opinion on current diet, and a slight variation of the diet I can shift to every two weeks to trick my body into continuing to ditch the persistent belly.

9:00 30g (one and half scoops) Whey protein in 16 oz water, with 1 TSP flax seed oil.

10:30 Workout (either 1 hr weights or 30-40 min cardio, abs and Pilates for a total of 1hr 10min)

11:30 Post workout 44g Whey protein in 16oz. water, 4 oz. brown rice & apple (reward, damnit, I love apples)

1:30 One can tunaw/ mustard. 6 oz. Brown rice. 1 TSP flax. 6 cucumber slices.

3:30 30g Whey protein in 16 oz water 1 TSP flax Cup of coffee

5:30 8 oz Chicken or Fish (mahi Mahi I like) 6 oz veggies like Asparagus, green beans or squash, and usually a slow burner like 6 oz brown rice or sweet potato.

8:30 Whey (or Casein) protein in 16 oz water w. 1 tsp flax

11:30 Casein protein in 16 oz water w 1 tsp flax

Job is pretty sedimentary, I'm a writer so there's a lot of time at the PC.....Since I started 6 weeks ago I've lost 14 lbs. If that helps at all....

I appreciate any new refinements to the diet you can provide, particularly for an alternate two week plan that will, like I said, trick my body into continuing to burn fat....

Last edited:
Couple things...IMO...too much protein powder, cut out one of the servings of rice, don't have shake before training if all you do is cardio, no squash unless you count it as a carb source like rice (squash is a starch), need to add slightly more fat to each meal...like anopther 1 or 2 tsp.

You're definately on the right track though, and don't make any dramatic changes if you've been making progress so far.

Ok. I do cardio, abs and Pilates 2 days a week....cut the morning shake entirely on those days.....ok.

Please clarify "too much protein powder"....do you mean I should replace maybe the 8:30 meal with cottage cheese or something?

Like i said I'm only 6 weeks in and have lost probably 14 lbs of fat and certainly see growth in shoulders and upper arms....but at this point it's still difficult to know how much progress I should be making, how my body reacts to things, etc....

I would only have two shakes per day.....substitute solid food for the other meals...cottage cheese, eggs and egg whites, tuna, chicken, turkey, beef, fish, etc. Whatever you like.

Cool, thanks!

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Nobody has any additional tips?

I really also need some ideas for a two week alternating plan to trick the body.......some slight variation on what I'm already doing?

There is a lot of info already on this sort of thing...search the posts....come up with something and then i'd be glad to give more input

Yeah I wanted to search for other threads on alternate 2 week diets....but what's the phrase I'm looking for "alternate diet"? What's the common term for switching things every 2 weeks to trick the body?

just read different nutritionalplans

Originally posted by Karlito
Yeah I wanted to search for other threads on alternate 2 week diets....but what's the phrase I'm looking for "alternate diet"? What's the common term for switching things every 2 weeks to trick the body?

You're searching for "tweaks" :)

Ahhh....cool. Thanks......that's exactly what I needed, just didn't know what the term around here was....

Back