• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What dose

Coop817

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For those of you that are TRT, but not going through a doctor....what is your weekly test dose?

Also, for the guys going through a doctor...same question, although I think the standard seems to be 100-200 mg per week

I'm going thru a doc for 100mg per wk for my TRT...but 200mg per wk would be great

I would also split my dose and take 2 shots of 100mg each week... ;)

I'm not doctor supervised, and I use around 125 mgs e3d, with 500 iu HCG e3d. Fucking love this cruise dose and won't use a Dr cause they won't prescribe this high of a dose.

Main thing to watch for is hematocrit, and I give blood every 3-4 months.

I get 500mg a week test cyp from my doc and 250 of deca, HCG 1000 IUS a week rotate 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off, 0.5 of anastrozole every day love it man.

I get 500mg a week test cyp from my doc and 250 of deca, HCG 1000 IUS a week rotate 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off, 0.5 of anastrozole every day love it man.
wtf you lucky mfer

Bravo to you sir...you have a full fledge cycle prescribed by your doc :thumb:

Lol... Psssst hey bulldogz wanna know his secret??? Shhhhh he works for the hrt clinic shhhh...

Smart man superfly smart man

Yes i do work there but i can get that for almost anyone! The main thing is you have to be 30 or over and get your labs done when you're on a PTC. Testosterone levels at 300 and under no problem to get a script at 500mg a week. I have even saw guys with high levels get it as well but the lower the better and easier it is to get the script at that dosage.

so how long after taking PTC should u get blood drawn for levels to be at lowest?

IML Gear Cream!
Yes i do work there but i can get that for almost anyone! The main thing is you have to be 30 or over and get your labs done when you're on a PTC. Testosterone levels at 300 and under no problem to get a script at 500mg a week. I have even saw guys with high levels get it as well but the lower the better and easier it is to get the script at that dosage.

PM me your clinic man. If it's close to where I live, I'll come see you.

....I use 300mgs test E or C....and have prop if I need or want... I also burst [2 week intervals]from 300mgs to 600mgs to 800mgs to 1000 mgs..then back to 300mgs.......I have no faith in doctors and feel I'm better off on my own.....I'm 62yrs and I'm in the gym 7days a week.....I always feel better after going...

I prescribe myself 140mgs te per week with an hcg protocol. My last bw showed TT at >1500.

At the moment i get a script for test-e 250mg/sus250mg e/14/d I take 250mg e/7/d less does not cut it for me. I have never done a cycle so can't blame that.

Your weekly dose is fine never take high doses. You should consult with doctors about it and then take your dose.

Dr. Perscribed I get 300 mgs eow. BUT I run it 175 every week. Last bw had me 700 in doing this. I also run one pump of Formeron ed.

Just got bloods at 200 mg/wk cyp. >1500.

Im going to lower the dose.

Testosterone is very strong even at 200mg per week only if it is used for at least six months to really show what it can keep giving. The sex drive it gives sucks if you are married like I am. My wife and I are both sick of my oversex drive. I feel bad when I'm constantly begging her for sex, and it isn't good for our marriage. I'm learning to control my passions. If you are young this won't make sense, but we men need to control our sex drives.

Testosterone is very strong even at 200mg per week only if it is used for at least six months to really show what it can keep giving. The sex drive it gives sucks if you are married like I am. My wife and I are both sick of my oversex drive. I feel bad when I'm constantly begging her for sex, and it isn't good for our marriage. I'm learning to control my passions. If you are young this won't make sense, but we men need to control our sex drives.

Thats weird...I was just turned away from sex for the first time ever tonight. Well, I tapped that ass anyways but it was just duty sex on her end.

Wacked it 3x today too. Being 32 with the sex drive of an 18 yr old is something else. I would agree it's borderline weird.

Back