• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

can we discuss cells?

Nightowl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
with the results of making my interests known some years ago on this board pertaining to body building as will my personal belief that any and all that wish to take AAS should be a legal choice; I have been trying to understand a bit more with the emphasis on those cells that make the transition happen for us. Shortly, I learned about cells and their functions with certain AAS as will the tissues that surround them. ( I am vague on tissues, but with more reading should be fine)

One area I read upon was that of the adipose tissues with the acting upon the cells by androgens to the fat cells. I understood the A.Recptors, but can you give more input on those functions with emphasis of Androgens in the muscle cells? I think, I am a bit vague with their functions inside? Can you elaborate a bit more of how the burning affect then is processed? The discussion then comes to mind with the different fat cells or fat colors? Help!
the AAS is Tren; in case you needed that.

Sorry, noob with the cells!

Back