• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to lose fat?

Martin Smolinsk

Martinmax
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello guys,

I need your help

Im just going to start my cutting cycle with winny, clen a efedrin. And Im not quite sure how to combine it.

Id like to try st like this:

winny for 5 weeks
2 weeks ECA, 50mg of efedrine, 400mg of aspirin, 250mg of caffeine before each traning, Im gonna take it once a day!
2weeks on aspirin, caffeine and clen/spiropent - 2-5pills a day.

Of course Im going to have a strict diet a aerobe trainig ??? not quite sure what that is in EN, briefly bike riding :)

The point is that I had a steroid cycle in January-February, And Im going to start with winny in the second half of April..........

Any advice appreciated

Martin

For best results in terms of cutting I'd take the winny for 6 weeks. For the first 2 weeks I'd do 80-100 mcg of clen. For the second 2 weeks I'd do ephedrine 25 mg/caffeine 250 mg 3 x per day. For the final 2 I'd go back to clen.

i agrea with gp but being where u are u might wanna get some keto and stay on the clen for alot longer.

gopro, didi you mean 2 weeks on clen, 2 weeks on efedrine and 2 weeks on clen? And what about 2 weeks on efedrin, 2 weeks on clen, 2 weeks on efedrine? It should be better. And what about taking clen and ephedrie together for lets say 4 final weeks?

Fine, Ive already decided how to do it! :) 2 weeks on clen, 2 weeks on ephedrine and two final wekks on both of them. Thas it.
But my last question is: Should I take clen, caffeine and aspirin even on the day when I do not have a training? Or I take nothing.

Originally posted by The Berg Master
Gopro: ephedrine is pretty dangerous?

Only dangerous if abused or if used by someone with a PRE-EXISTING heart or blood pressure condition. If you are healthy and use sane dosages, you will be quite safe.

Originally posted by Martin Smolinsk
Fine, Ive already decided how to do it! :) 2 weeks on clen, 2 weeks on ephedrine and two final wekks on both of them. Thas it.
But my last question is: Should I take clen, caffeine and aspirin even on the day when I do not have a training? Or I take nothing.

Be careful about combining clen and ephedrine. Thats alot of stimulants!! But thats up to you...

...anyway, take your clen even on off days.

Look into keitofen if you're gonna use clen/eph/clen straight with no breaks.

gopro, and what about aspirin? I think with caffeine there should be a break, otherwise my body will get used to it, but what about the caffeine? Ephedrine on training days only, I suppose.

BTW: The reasom why Im going to combine clen and ephedrine is that many people in Slovakia do it alike. Im in contact with a former Slovak BBer, who takes it as normal, you know. But I will reasonable. I will start with just small amounts. 25-50mg of ephedrine at most.

Do you know whats interesting about you, Americans? That you have no problem taking 500-1000mg of test per week, but combination of clen and ephedrine seems to be "dangerous" to you :)
not kidding, just a serious note

The chicken dady: what is keitofen???????????

gopro, and what about aspirin? I think with caffeine there should be a break, otherwise my body will get used to it, but what about the caffeine? Ephedrine on training days only, I suppose.

The aspirin is the least essential part of the stack. In fact, I don't even think its necessary. The ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin stack is not all that effective unless used 2-3 times per day. It has been proven time and again that 25mg E/ 250mg C/325 mg A is the best for fat loss when taken 3 x per day...everyday. Taking ephedrine just once per day will act more as a stimulant than anything else.

BTW: The reasom why Im going to combine clen and ephedrine is that many people in Slovakia do it alike. Im in contact with a former Slovak BBer, who takes it as normal, you know. But I will reasonable. I will start with just small amounts. 25-50mg of ephedrine at most.

Yes, some guys take clen with their ephedrine, but this can be dangerous if taken at he same time, for some. But this really varies amonst individuals. Thats why sone people can use 200 mcg of clen each day with no problems and others can't even use one pill without major side effects.

Do you know whats interesting about you, Americans? That you have no problem taking 500-1000mg of test per week, but combination of clen and ephedrine seems to be "dangerous" to you :)
not kidding, just a serious note

Hell, some guys use 2000 mg per week of test + other steroids stacked with that. However, steroids can cause problems over time and kill you slowly, while stimulants like ephedrine/clen can kill you by heart attack or stroke hours after a dose has been taken...big difference.

The chicken dady: what is keitofen???????????

This is a drug that keep clen effective for longer periods.

gopro, thanks for everything, Im gonna take it 2, maybe 3 times a day. You helped me a lot. However I think that 25mg of E 3 x per day (=75mg) is really enough, but I will try. Thank you, you helped me a lot.

I'm glad to help. Let me know what the final schedule is going to be for the E/C/A and clen.

I have to think about it. I will then tell you how I decided and how it will work :)

:thumb:

My apologies for butting in, but I'm thinking of doing a similar cycle and didn't want to post a redundant thread.

Would T3 in the mix make a signifigant difference in the results?

I've dieted down on many occasions using solid nutrition+training+eca, but I'm very curious as to the possibilites with the aforementioned cycle. Should I expect a marked difference in fat loss with winny+t3+clen/eca that would justify the effort/risk of using these products?

Thanks for the feedback. :)

yes imo t3 with the winny would allow much better fat loss. with the proper supplimentation dieting and cardio one can become very shreaded very quickly with min amounts of muscle loss. Ive dieted both ways and ive found atleast with me I lose way to much muscle dieting without supplimentation

Thanks for the input crackerjack. Looking at my diet logs I've averaged about 8-10 pounds of fat loss (as opposed to overal weight loss) over six week periods which typically equates to a 4-5% reduction in BF% for me.

With the above six week cycle, what kinds of BF% reduction can I expect if my training and nutrition are in check? I'm currently 32 yrs. old, 5'11", 198 lbs @ 14-16%

Thanks again!

IML Gear Cream!
Techni, yes you will increase results by adding 50-100 mcg of T3 each day to the above cycle. You should ONLY use T3 if also using anabolics as well or you will lose muscle tissue. You can probably expect 20% better progress, but it varies.

Thanks for the reply gopro!

Looks like I'll do the following:

WKS 1-6: Winny @ 50mg ED
WKS 1-6: T3 @ 50-100mcg ED (taper up and down)
WKS 1-2: CLEN @ 80-100mcg (taper up to tolerable level)
WKS 3-4: ECA @ standard dose
WKS 5-6: CLEN @ 80-100mcg (start at tolerable level from WKS 1-2)

Of course I'll eat clean, train hard, drink plenty of water, plus suppliment with Milk Thistle/ALA/NAC (for liver) and Taurine (have read that clen may deplete taurine). I have Nolva and Clomid on hand, but I don't think I'll need them.

Sounds OK?

Looks pretty good techni...best of luck, and stay healthy!

Two more questions for the native speakers. What units is 5'11"? Just to find out what it exactly means in cm.
And what is exactly T3?

Thanks

martin

t3 is a thyroid hormone that regualtes metabolism. This is the short answer for it

Thanks, I think its not available in SK :-(

And what about the 5'11"??? What unit is that? How do you read it?

Two more questions for the native speakers. What units is 5'11"? Just to find out what it exactly means in cm.
And what is exactly T3?

Thanks

martin

1 Inches equals 2.54 Centimeters so 71 x 2.54 = 180.34 c

T3 is triidothyronine...the main thyroid hormone. Brand name Cytomel, Cynomel, or Tiromel...amonst others.

1 inch = 2,54cm. All right. But what is 5'11"??? And where did you take 71? I must be dumb. :)

Originally posted by tenchi

WKS 1-2: CLEN @ 80-100mcg (taper up to tolerable level)
WKS 3-4: ECA @ standard dose
WKS 5-6: CLEN @ 80-100mcg (start at tolerable level from WKS 1-2)

I reckon that will shag your beta adrenoreceptors rotten.

1 inch = 2,54cm. All right. But what is 5'11"??? And where did you take 71? I must be dumb. :)

-5'11" is read as 5 feet, 11 inches...this equals 71 inches total as there are 12 inches to a foot.

Does that help?

Back