• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Novotropin Test

panteracfh

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Protocol was followed so did not fast. Injected 10iu IM @ 11:52am and blood drawn @ 3:23pm. 29.6 ng/ml :D

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    523.1 KB · Views: 48
good then i see is that a high i see a flag so i'm assuming it's gtg

Just be aware that on the test, if you score anything above 2.9 (or whatever your lab has as the top end of the range) it will still flag as "high". So It would say the same thing if it came back at like 4.8 but that gh would be severely under dosed. Also we're now learning that tests are somewhat subjective so you might get a 19.6 ng/ml result and another might get a 33 ng/ml result with identical gh. The only way to get 100% accurate is to get a baseline measurement with pharma grade gh. 29.6 is obv great, just thought I'd add a little info in the thread.

Thank you! Novos are looking pretty good. I tested low, but that may just be how I respond.

I have some novos and thank on the way! Can't wait to try them out.

Congrats bro, it's nice to have legit gear.

My baseline is .1 without anything I go off that so if I score 30 that is awesome GH.

awsome I got novo on the way cant wait

Back