• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Damn FML... bloodwork after pct

Vibrant

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1334322368.jpg

133432tst.jpg

Well, fuck my life. I have the test levels of a 90 year old man on his deathbed:(

this bloodwork was taken two weeks after pct. Before pct I blasted hcg. pct was:

clomid 100/100/75/75/50
nolva 40/20/20/20/20
formerone @ 1 pump

I guess its time to consider trt @ 24.

thoughts?

I would wait 6 more weeks and test again.

I would wait 6 more weeks and test again.

I have another test planned for in about 4-5 weeks.

I dont think I ever had high test to begin with. I was contemplating trt for a while though. the idea of blasting and cruising is appealing to me. And the fact that I would have a script for legal test, ai, and hcg.

Welcome to my world! I just turned 26 lol. I'm still waiting for the damn urologist to call me back so I can set up my HRT protocol.

I hear ya. My main reason for being here and dealing with juice at all is because I thought I was really low.

I bought a cycle and had bloods done before I started. My test levels came back at 172 and the cycle made me feel great with awesome gains.

I waited about 8 weeks after the cycle to see my doctor again, in case he wanted to retest.

I've been on TRT for 8 weeks now.

I hear ya. My main reason for being here and dealing with juice at all is because I thought I was really low.

I bought a cycle and had bloods done before I started. My test levels came back at 172 and the cycle made me feel great with awesome gains.

I waited about 8 weeks after the cycle to see my doctor again, in case he wanted to retest.

I've been on TRT for 8 weeks now.

Age?

what the fuck is going on in the world? damn chemicals and preservatives and shit in food, water, air is making mens' test levels go down.

what the fuck is going on in the world? damn chemicals and preservatives and shit in food, water, air is making mens' test levels go down.

I think Ive heard before that plastics are really bad for a mans T levels.

I'm sure the American diet isn't helping either.

I'm in the same situation as you bro, and I'm 24 as well. Looks like we will be on TRT together for life.

I think you guys stress to much about labs after pct. Its gonna take a while for you body to come back to homeostasis. I never ran pct in my 20's and my levels are higher than that pre-trt. give it a couple more months.

I think you guys stress to much about labs after pct. Its gonna take a while for you body to come back to homeostasis. I never ran pct in my 20's and my levels are higher than that pre-trt. give it a couple more months.

My levels have been ultra low since I was at least 22 and now they're literally off the scale. I haven't touched any AAS in over 2 years as well now.

I dont know if I can wait a couple months with test this low. I'd rather be on trt.

I dont know if I can wait a couple months with test this low. I'd rather be on trt.

I'm looking forward to it. Permanently having T levels of an 18 year old will be a fun experience. Plus having a legal prescription will be awesome; I can openly leave my gear around and not worry.

My levels have been ultra low since I was at least 22 and now they're literally off the scale. I haven't touched any AAS in over 2 years as well now.

I know everyone is different, maybe what I should have said if you had decent pre-cycle numbers they probably will come back.

I'm looking forward to it. Permanently having T levels of an 18 year old will be a fun experience. Plus having a legal prescription will be awesome; I can openly leave my gear around and not worry.

yeah, thats what Im sort of looking forward to as well. not having to do pct and feeling like absolute shit.

I know everyone is different, maybe what I should have said if you had decent pre-cycle numbers they probably will come back.

I think I had pretty low test levels for a while now. I didn't do bloodwork before my last cycle.

I would love it if my hrt protocol was test, hgh, and t3.

Does anybody know what I need to tell my endo to get him/her to prescribe hgh and t3?

getting on trt should be pretty easy with my low test levels, if they are not low enough, I'll either get another doctor or crash my already low levels.

I wish I'd have had access to this information when I was in my 20's. I was 20 years old when the anthrax vaccination crashed me as close as I can tell. I went 20 years of feeling like crap.
Vaccinations, plastics, processed food, and yes there is estrogen in tap water from all the women pissing out estrogen. booze too.

I feel you bro, same thing happened to me after PCT. Test was 189, waited 1 month then tested again came up to 200 or so. Been on HRT for a couple of weeks now at 27.

Well, fuck my life. I have the test levels of a 90 year old man on his deathbed:(

this bloodwork was taken two weeks after pct. Before pct I blasted hcg. pct was:

clomid 100/100/75/75/50
nolva 40/20/20/20/20
formerone @ 1 pump

thoughts?

You are likely still recovering. I would retest in about a month brother.

clomid 100/100/75/75/50
nolva 40/20/20/20/20
formerone @ 1 pump

thoughts?

Do you have baseline bloods before you started the cycle?

It does take time to fully recover even after a good PCT

Do you have baseline bloods before you started the cycle?

It does take time to fully recover even after a good PCT

unfortunately no:( I had average levels imo. I have some bloodwork from 1-2 years ago and that could be my baseline. I cant access them right now because Im not at my hometown.

I think your good IMO it should increase little by little and retest in 4 weeks

I will be running an osta rx log starting sometime next week. I will be getting bloods around week 3 of the log.

Back