• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

49 still going......

sallymae053063

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just got my halo for her and razor cuts.... wanta know if its ok to run both at the same time.... im so ready to get back into it..:ohyeah:

just got my halo for her and razor cuts.... wanta know if its ok to run both at the same time.... im so ready to get back into it..:ohyeah:

Yes, they are fine together.

What are your goals?

I really wanta lean and cut, I can't do a lot of cardio cause of my knees. Have to have knee replacement down the road.... I work 12hr days, so it kinda hard to workout as much as I would like. Two years ago I was in shape..... Tryin to get it back..

Sounds like a plan. PLease keep us posted because my wife is also in the same boat and would like to melt down some pounds. Also let me know if there are any caffeine like side effects, because she cannot handle.

My PT client is noticing a big change in strength and appetite from Halo for Her.. Been training hardcore for a year, but she is making awesome gains of strength and definition is much more noticeable. So far so good!

I really wanta lean and cut, I can't do a lot of cardio cause of my knees. Have to have knee replacement down the road.... I work 12hr days, so it kinda hard to workout as much as I would like. Two years ago I was in shape..... Tryin to get it back..

I had my left knee replaced year and a half ago, cardio is a challenge still. I find the bike and the eliptical are the best because they are almost no impact. I had a hard time doing cardio up to my surgery but struggled through it. Post surgery they encourage it as soon as you start physical therapy. Supplements are only a part of the puzzle, sweat is another. Good luck!

yea keep us posted ordering some for my wife ....cardio doesnt work for her because she is on propanalol for headaches and unable to get heart rate up ....look forward to your results

snake

IML Gear Cream!
you can totally use them together.

and def let us know how your progress goes!

I swear to god my strenth has doubled since i started Halo for her. ive been dieting since Nov for shows, and my strenth right now should be poop. but as soon as i started the Halo, my leg days were INSANE again!

well.. i've been on halo for her for about a week now, got to workout one day and it felt good... I've lose some 3 pounds....Ya!!! off today gonna hit the gym hard after i mow a few yards....

Back