• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pars t300 and mp adex

gixxermaniak

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
results coming within the next days stay tuned this is for pars t300 and MP "good batch" i hope im giving him another shoot to see if he proves worthy....
last test shoot was friday 4-13-12 at 4pm last time taking adex was yesterday 4-16-12 at 12pm will be doing blood draw tommorow morning at 10am lets see how this goes i already know the test is good

Why not follow the testing protocol so we can get an apples to apples comparison on the t300?

Does anyone follow anything around here ? I am not trying to be a dick but Some one else already got tested and Mp's shit is bunk. He is reputable around here too.

Does anyone follow anything around here ? I am not trying to be a dick but Some one else already got tested and Mp's shit is bunk. He is reputable around here too.

Cool story bro he said he fixed it so I'm checking if he did I have back ups just in case

600 test a week

You said .5ml eod right? Which is 150mg per shot, to get 600mg a week is four shots and last time I checked there is not 8 days in a week

You are doing 7 shots every 2 weeks which is 7x150 or 1050mg ÷ by 2 is 525mg a week

Or just take your mg per shot 150 x 3.5 = 525

You said .5ml eod right? Which is 150mg per shot, to get 600mg a week is four shots and last time I checked there is not 8 days in a week

You are doing 7 shots every 2 weeks which is 7x150 or 1050mg ÷ by 2 is 525mg a week

Lol I lost you for a second there I'm doing .5 adex eod

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the bunk MP adex...I recieved bunk letro from him a few months back he told me the same thing he fixed the problem it was a bad batch. He resent some more bunk letro I just trashed it and chalked up my losses.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the bunk MP adex...I recieved bunk letro from him a few months back he told me the same thing he fixed the problem it was a bad batch. He resent some more bunk letro I just trashed it and chalked up my losses.

I'm not loosing anything from all this besides maybe growing tits lol I got everything for free for testing purposes

IML Gear Cream!
Sometimes even with high E2 symptoms may not occur...until it's too late

How long have you been on?(sorry, if I missed it)

What are you considering a pass or fail and how are you reaching your conclusions?

Sorry heavy I don't understand your question to well but if my estrogen is over 90 its a fail

According to what data? How are you arriving at this calculation? Please site your source.

I'm seeing a lot of guys making assumptions that are baseless. I think we all need to take a step back and determine how to judge AI's properly.

According to what data? How are you arriving at this calculation? Please site your source.

I'm seeing a lot of guys making assumptions that are baseless. I think we all need to take a step back and determine how to judge AI's properly.

Judging on everybody's labs ....heavy please enlighten me with more info on this brother

Back